ShyKBear's photo
Tue 05/06/08 09:06 PM
Nice KC! Thank you for sharing flowerforyou flowerforyou

ShyKBear's photo
Tue 05/06/08 07:02 PM
Welcome to JSH flowerforyou and enjoy your time here.flowerforyou

ShyKBear's photo
Tue 05/06/08 06:58 PM
<---------same great figure; though that will all change in about 10 years laugh laugh laugh laugh noway

ShyKBear's photo
Tue 05/06/08 03:47 PM
(((((Angel))))

Congrats; Best friends are great! flowerforyou Much :heart:

ShyKBear's photo
Tue 05/06/08 03:01 PM
But still I am being loved regardless by another man, no matter what my faults are because all in all that should not matter...we are all not perfect; some of us don't live in 5 bedroom houses, earn $200,0000/year, never got that college degree, hate our blue collar jobs. But we are still loved by another regarless!

ShyKBear's photo
Tue 05/06/08 02:57 PM

lol Okay. It's a metaphore, get over it.

to whom was this response to?

The word Baggage as a term for your kids

lol man oh man, it's not a term for your kids, it's a term for NOT being single. Good god you people are close minded. I guess I'm just ahead of my time, an einstein of sorts.

laugh laugh laugh now I see your humor laugh laugh

why not try and say what you mean and mean what you say... so much easier to be understood than deciphered. laugh laugh laugh

But it also means so much more than your kis like Dungon said it's a term for your past. Yes I have a lot of baggage but it's not my son...it's the debt; it's the car payment I can't afford; it's the frickin collections department; the child support; the house payment

ShyKBear's photo
Tue 05/06/08 02:49 PM

lol Okay. It's a metaphore, get over it.

to whom was this response to?

The word Baggage as a term for your kids

ShyKBear's photo
Tue 05/06/08 02:47 PM
Baggage or not they are your life; for the next 18 years your life should revolve around them 100%, If only I could get my ex husband to understand this concept grumble :angry:

ShyKBear's photo
Tue 05/06/08 02:44 PM

We all have our morals; the reasons why we are the way we are; last time I checked the world isn't perfect even though a large sum of us claim to be...I'm not pointing any fingers but hey we've all been there right?

Marriage/divorce/kids/no kids; it's a sensitive subject; and everyone is entitled to their own opinion and we all try to learn from our mistakes; yes it sucks that I decided to have kids before I got married...but I soon realized after the fact that children don't make the marriage; it is the relationship between you and your partner; and I unfortunately did not see that at the time...just young and stupid; I was given an ultimatum.

This is where it got me...F!cked up and broke :wink:

No shy, it got you stronger and smarter than before. flowerforyou

Thank you Fran flowerforyou flowerforyou

ShyKBear's photo
Tue 05/06/08 02:40 PM
We all have our morals; the reasons why we are the way we are; last time I checked the world isn't perfect even though a large sum of us claim to be...I'm not pointing any fingers but hey we've all been there right?

Marriage/divorce/kids/no kids; it's a sensitive subject; and everyone is entitled to their own opinion and we all try to learn from our mistakes; yes it sucks that I decided to have kids before I got married...but I soon realized after the fact that children don't make the marriage; it is the relationship between you and your partner; and I unfortunately did not see that at the time...just young and stupid; I was given an ultimatum.

This is where it got me...F!cked up and broke :wink:

ShyKBear's photo
Tue 05/06/08 02:32 PM

What's With *most* (corrected) of these ladies and children on JSH? Just curious as to what the truck is going on, SO MANY BAD MEN OUT THERE????

I don't mind kids at all and it isn't a deciding factor at all in who I'm looking for, I've just noticed an overwhelming majority of the ladies having children already and are *recovering* (corrected) hardcore.

Just my 2 cents to throw at the circus, curious more than anything I suppose.

well the truck makes a lot of stops :wink:

there are good men and not so good men, just as there are some good women and not so *nice* women out there

some just refuse to part with their luggage laugh

Very well said Fran flowerforyou

ShyKBear's photo
Tue 05/06/08 02:28 PM

I just dont understand I guess. I dont neccesarily believe in no sex before marriage, but I do think there should be a few years gap before persuing any kind of sexual relations.

Because whether anyone gives a crap or not, a child needs both parents. Not just one. I've heard on numerous occasions that "my daughter doesn't ask about him and she doesn't need him either"...

Like what the truck are these people thinking'?

If my ex wasn't such a prick maybe I could see mine every weekend...but he's 24 maybe he'll figure it out some day or it will backfire

ShyKBear's photo
Tue 05/06/08 02:23 PM
I have a son, but I'm way passed rebound; did that the day I left noway :wink:

ShyKBear's photo
Tue 05/06/08 10:38 AM

I found this............

If the burn is very recent (still red and not peeling), use a tomato. Tomato juice is acidic but it doesn't hurt and helps the redness.

Apply a cold wet teabag to the afflicted area; put some warm water in a small bowl and put a teabag in it, then shake the teabag off and dab on. The moisture slowly evaporates off the skin cooling it, and the tea soothes the skin helps bring out the tan (wash the brown tincture off afterwards).

Calendula ointment is also a very effective treatment, especially good for severe burns with blistering. You can find it at a naturopath.

Apply witch hazel lotion, a good aloe alternative.

Unless you have abrasions on the burned skin, try vinegar. Mix 50-50 with cool water, soak towels in the solution and drape over the burns.

When you have a bath, add ½ a cup of baking soda or some oatmeal to it. This will help to reduce the swelling.

.......... hope it helps flowerforyou

Thank you Ella flowerforyou

ShyKBear's photo
Tue 05/06/08 09:14 AM
the pain of sunburn...besides the large amount of aloe and vitamin E I've been using.

ShyKBear's photo
Mon 05/05/08 12:06 PM
Loving his every touch BTS

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 16 17