Community > Posts By > olddreamer

no photo
Fri 05/23/08 02:53 PM

my boo boo you can kiss it! smooched
bigsmile do i need to hold my nose first?!

no photo
Fri 05/23/08 02:50 PM

precognitive dream?

Yes, but I don't want to go into it.
dreams are said to be a window into another reality...... where you also exist

no photo
Fri 05/23/08 08:33 AM

if you were looking for a serious relationship, and on the first date you had sex, would you think she was easy? and would you want a long term relationship with her??

ive heard many guys say, if she sleeps with you the first night, then the guy wouldnt be interested in a relationship as she appears to be easy and a slut?? the guys who said this said they would want someone with some pride, and wait a while before having sex.
not a good thing to sleep with someone on the first date......dont know where they have been.i believe in love at first site,fate,and animal attraction.....but i love the tease! tells me the woman has character! besides....good things come to those who wait! so wait....it will be even better....trust me!!bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

no photo
Fri 05/23/08 08:23 AM

I would rather be with someone thats been in jail that does not lie opposed to someone thats never been in jail but is a lier.
huh an honest axe murderer is always better......gotcha!

no photo
Fri 05/23/08 08:20 AM

I do. I found out after the fact that my ex likes little girls, a little too much.
Violent felonies tend to affect your lives together.
A lot I can forgive and forget, but a violent felony, I don't think so.
Also, we shouldn't have to do background checks. C'mon now, we're big girls tell us the truth!!
Liars aren't very big in my book either.
mad that is really bad...a sin for sure. sorry to hear you went through something like that. but what person is going to tell you they are into something questionable? the last honest person died over two thousand years ago! have you ever lied to be with someone?

no photo
Fri 05/23/08 08:12 AM

Absolutely....you never know what kind of nut case they are. If they have something to hide, they will probably deter you from checking them out. That is a red flag. If they are on the up and up with you, honest, sincere, and trustworthy, they will tell you what their past is before doing a check and if you still have concerns, do one anyway. Good Luck!
huh what kind of check does one do to look into someones heart or now ones mind?!huh

no photo
Fri 05/23/08 08:10 AM

Is it advisable to check out the person u might meet from the internet?
I was told to ask this question by someone i met on this site. He thinks that its no ones business what there past might be.
Been thru to much with men to just trust anyone.
Please give me some feedback on this. Thank You.
sounds like you dont even trust yourself.......if your asking strangers for advice!

no photo
Fri 05/23/08 07:56 AM
bigsmile

Never. What woman wouldn't see through that?

Well maybe if she was a blonde :)

Hey, HEY, HEYYYYYYY, watch it!! grumble LOL!

I'm NOT your typical blonde! :wink:

Have a great longggggg weekend everyone!! bigsmile
bigsmile dye your hair........you will get it!laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 05/23/08 07:45 AM

When you say "I love you" do you mean it or are you trying to get into her pants?

Furthermore, have you ever proposed to get into someone's pants?
certainly not.....i tell my sister that i love her.....im not trying to get into her pants! not all guys opperate that way. ah......one time when i did propose.....she wasnt wearing any pants!

no photo
Fri 05/23/08 07:41 AM

I have recently discovered the phenomenon known as 2012, where as the Earth will truly be in the center of the galaxy, according to the Mayan calandar. This might switch the polarity of the earth causing the demise to mankind.

I feel somewhat helpless as I think about it because so many other cultures point to this date claiming it is the day the apocalypse.

What are everyones thoughts on Dec. 23, 2012?
we were supposed to be all done in 2000! its all crap.......the real bad news is we will be here for a very long time!

no photo
Sun 05/18/08 10:36 AM

There are 13 major arcanna in a tarot deck, and I got 7 of them. 52 cards in all.

Did you know if you play poker with a tarot deck someone dies? laugh laugh laugh laugh
dont believe it.....i walk under ladders,break mirrors,and walk threw graveyards at night......nothing happens to me!bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

no photo
Sun 05/18/08 10:34 AM

I had Girl's Night last night with some friends, and never laughed so hard in my life.

This one lady who was there is about the sweetest person in the world, would do ANYTHING for you, read my cards (I can't read my own) and she said I was intimidating. I don't understand that. I'm honest, I don't take much crap, I'm relatively intelligent, but intimidating????
bigsmile i had girls night last night too.........it went alittle different!bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

no photo
Sat 05/17/08 02:59 PM

GI Joe. He's MY superhero. If ya need to ask, you'd never understand..
noway nice picture there guy......it must be fun visiting the proctologist too?!

Not a pic of me. found on net..
laugh sorry there guy.....that guy has some isuues?! hey that guy is my new hero! it must be hard to see eye to eye with a guy like that! can never finger him for anything! bet its tuff getting directions from him too!laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sat 05/17/08 02:33 PM

GI Joe. He's MY superhero. If ya need to ask, you'd never understand..
noway nice picture there guy......it must be fun visiting the proctologist too?!

no photo
Sat 05/17/08 02:31 PM

I'd talk to Batman and ask him why he called Robin "Boy wonder" bigsmile
sad ......nice and batman was my super hero....i didnt know he was that way! nobody explained one that to me when i was five!

no photo
Sat 05/17/08 02:25 PM

I think anyhow. If you could sit down and have a heart to heart talk with anyone of them, who would it be and why?
the men and women who serve our country.....they are the true heros!!bigsmile

no photo
Sat 05/17/08 02:19 PM

screen you phone calls?
glasses absolutely my friend......let the machine get it! besides.....i think mastercard has a hitman out looking for me......gonna teach the dog how to answer the door next!!:wink:

no photo
Sat 05/17/08 04:44 AM

Why is saying "I Love You" such a big deal?
Why are people so afraid to say that? Is it because so much is assumed when that is said? If so, what is assumed? What is expected in return?

Can't a person love and say so without all the assumptions and expectations?

Can you love with no strings attached? Do you expect to be loved in return when you love?

Is love freely given?

Just wondering.

JB
:wink: it means different things to different people. some dont offer it freely.....there may be some strings attached. i guess thats why we try to get to know one another first. but i know what your saying. some people just love their cars!! no strings!!

no photo
Sat 05/17/08 04:29 AM

Hey~~Im in RI!!
noway sushhhhhhhhhhhhh!

no photo
Sat 05/17/08 04:26 AM
frown how many people really want to admitt that their from rhode island?! i just say new england!!

.....does anyone else feel that rhode island,although small, is one of biggest states on corruption?

come on now.......you can trust your politicians.....ask any indian!!