Community > Posts By > olddreamer

no photo
Sat 05/31/08 10:52 AM
i apologize for calling hikerchic an idiot. and i did not read the whole thread......my angle is simply this, if one is weak,they will invite the scammer. not everyone needs to be told what to do,they have learned from their own expiriences. i like to accept people for who they are until they give me a reason to think other wise. i would hate to walk this earth in fear or in doubt of everyone. yes.....there are plenty of bad people out there,we know this.....but there are some who make a difference in each others lives and help one another. i dont like to be schooled on other peoples personal expiriences. we are all individuals and have our own way of taking care of ourselves. if i offended anyone with my views.....then i apologize for that sincerely.flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 05/31/08 09:49 AM

only if you're a desperate idiot...then, well you get what you deserve

No one deserves to be scammed for trusting people.
and the weak minded shall never inherit the earthnoway

no photo
Sat 05/31/08 09:46 AM

because they aren't REALLY having sex with you jackass...they just feel it going in and picture whoever they want at the moment...Geeeze...ur so gullible...they get off to who they want to at the time..whoever is rising the juice bro....have you been this naive for years? I'm only 32 and known that since I was 19!laugh noway
i thought someone only told a joke? i thought it was dam funny!laugh

no photo
Sat 05/31/08 09:32 AM

What the hell are you talking about? Why would you copy/paste this here? Are you talking about "those who lie in order to get laid"? What is this crap?

This "crap" as you put it is reality! You may not like it. But it is out there. To be for warned may save some one thousands of dollars.
sounds like your in desperate need of some "crap" like that! go preach somewhere else.....and please take your morals with you!mad

no photo
Sat 05/31/08 09:24 AM

First of all I want to say that I have not encountered any scammers on this site. happy

However, confidence is High that some are on other dating sites where scammers troll for victims. So here are some pointers for Identifying scammers.

NOTE: The folks are very organized and DANGEROUS. The picture you see is NOT the person/persons you are talking with!! You are dealing with a very organized people whose goal is to take emotional and financial advantage of you.devil

1) The have had a recent tragedy in their lives - parent died (often in a tragic way) in the last 1 - 3 years.
2) Parents are divorced and they have gone looking for their "lost" parent.
3) They caught their best friend with their boyfriend/girlfriend in bed together or some such varient.
4) They have recently been robbed or in a car accident.
5) The are currently living or working in West Africa - Nigeria or Ghana.
6) They are stranded in a foreign country and need help getting money they are owed or just flat out ask for money with a promise of repaying it when they are back in the US.
7) If you talk with them on YM or receive e-mails from them their spelling and grammer is very poor.
8) In an the first e-mail you recieve you get a "life story".
9) Your profile is the best they have ever seen and they know you are the "soul mate". (Had one that immediately said she wanted to move in with me in her first e-mail!!!!)
10) The want to know all about you and say little about themselves - other then what is on the script they are using.
11) Pictures they send are often small and only of them. Look at the pictures for signs that don't match their story. (Had one claiming she was in a refugee camp and her pictures were from a resort in Jamacia. DUH!!!!)
12) They give a hard luck story about something that has recently happened and they need you to send money via Western Union.
13) Ask you if you have a web cam so they can see you. (They won't have one.)
14) Ask you for your phone number so they can call you or ask you to send money so they can buy a phone card to call you.
15) Their YM ID is something like - "honestsoulxx"

IF YOU SUSPECT YOU ARE TALKING WITH A SCAMMER WHAT DO YOU DO?

1) Get the IP off the header of any e-mail and use dnsstuff.com to track it.
2) Check out focushawaii.com to see if their picture is there. It is one of the many sites used by scammers to steal pictures form.
3) google their name.
4) google internet love scams and check out the sites that post known scammers. There are a number of sites dedicated to busting and posting scammers. They are probably on one or more of those sites.

ONCE CONFIRMED AS A SCAMMER

CUT OFF ALL COMMUNICATION IMMEDIATELY!!!!! ADD THEM TO THE IGNORE LIST ON YM OR MS MESSENGER.

DO NOT - REPEAT DO NOT ATTEMPT TO BAIT OR PLAY WITH THEM!!!!!!! This is EXTREMELY DANGEROUS. Internet Love Scams are a Multi-Million dollar industry. You are dealing with Organized Crime. And they are "Masters of the Mind Game".

If you have been scammed. Their are sites available for support.

go back to church and preach therelaugh

no photo
Sat 05/31/08 09:22 AM
wow........i guess the gig is up now!:wink: laugh

no photo
Sat 05/31/08 09:20 AM

that I always seem to attract girls that are drunks, drug addicts, or complete sluts. I'm a good guy, I think, and I'm not out tryin to find just a piece off @ss. what's the deal.

<---------is not that little kiddy picture working for ya laddie?!noway

no photo
Sat 05/31/08 09:17 AM

that I always seem to attract girls that are drunks, drug addicts, or complete sluts. I'm a good guy, I think, and I'm not out tryin to find just a piece off @ss. what's the deal.
i hope your not out to just find a piece of a$$........your not old enough yet!laugh

if you want a nice girl.......go to church! the girls on here are just fine!bigsmile

no photo
Sat 05/31/08 09:14 AM
peachy!smokin

no photo
Sat 05/31/08 08:54 AM
:wink:

no photo
Sat 05/31/08 08:53 AM
oooooooh.....thats nasty,i will never use a pen again,them poor things!laugh

no photo
Sat 05/31/08 08:51 AM
mountains......two is good!laugh

no photo
Sat 05/31/08 08:32 AM
welcome to hells bells.....their all in here!bigsmile

no photo
Sat 05/31/08 08:10 AM

How about this to fix the Health Care system in America:

People can use JSH to have all their medical questions answered!
Just post your question in the forums, no need for MD's! drinker

you mean someone on jsh is going to kiss all my boo boos better?!bigsmile

no photo
Sat 05/31/08 08:08 AM
nope......friends are a nice commodity....it goes both waysbigsmile

no photo
Sat 05/31/08 08:05 AM
yupsmokin

no photo
Fri 05/30/08 08:29 PM

i was married to one for 15 years laugh
laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 05/30/08 08:26 PM
sounds like alot of bulllaugh

no photo
Fri 05/30/08 08:14 PM
flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 05/30/08 06:17 PM

hello to everyone,very new at this, not sure what to expect.

welcome to hells bells.....we are all here....in formation!laugh

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17