Community > Posts By > shoesmonkey

shoesmonkey's photo
Sun 10/04/09 09:09 AM

amazing to me how fickle men are. if you are a strong woman, they run like rats from a sinking ship.
laugh

Nice generalization. whoa

What does "strong woman" mean? I like women that are independent. I don't like women that are bossy, or expect me to agree with everything they say.
Wouldn't want you to agree with everything. There would be no good open debate or, new insight's from conversation.

shoesmonkey's photo
Sun 10/04/09 08:56 AM

amazing to me how fickle men are. if you are a strong woman, they run like rats from a sinking ship.
laugh
Yes, they do!!!!!!!!

shoesmonkey's photo
Sun 10/04/09 08:37 AM
Put it in the used restaurant equipment section. Maybe market it toward the fishing guide section or, a section that sell's boat's.

shoesmonkey's photo
Sun 10/04/09 07:37 AM
Click on a person's profile. There is an option to Instant Message them. Click on that. You should have begun emailing them first however. Then, ask their permission to IM them.

shoesmonkey's photo
Sun 10/04/09 05:17 AM

i don't remember how i got started making this mess but it's super easy, tasty and fulfilling. will definitely satisfy a craving for chinese food.

tofu(extra firm) or boneless chicken in strips (dark meat works best)
red bell pepper (or green), chopped
carrot, sliced
onion, chopped
broccoli (fresh or frozen), crowns and trunk(peeled), sliced thick
*celery (optional), sliced
peanut oil, canola/vegetable... not olive.

ramen noodles, cooked
reserve seasoning packet
corn starch
garlic, sliced
soy soss
*sriracha

start off by stirfry the protein(tofu or chikn) high heat w/just enough oil until it gets a nice brown/gold color to it, remove, drain and reserve. if needed add a little more oil to ur pan at this point. cook the ramen noodles in water according to package directions, meanwhile stirfry the vegetables all except for the garlic. after the vegetables begin to take a little color add in the garlic, continue stirfry briefly and quickly add the tofu or chikn and continue to stirfry.

to make the soss:
dump in the seasoning packet over the stirfry evenly, a dose of soy soss and if desired some sriracha (mind u this stuff is spicy!) just enough to give a little hint of spice, a quick pass or two.. toss ingredients well to distribute the seasoning, soy and sriracha well thru-out. with the water used to cook the noodles, add in just enough to create a soss in the pan, it should be a little watery, but not soup either, i say roughly 1/4 cup of water, maybe a little less. stir well. in a separate vessel, dump in a couple teaspoons of cornstarch, just enough COLD water to make a slurry and mix well to suspend all the cornstarch. slowly add the slurry to the stirfry stirring all the while to prevent clumping and to monitor how thick the soss is becoming. stop adding the slurry when u reach the desired consistency.

at this point u have a very simple and tasty stirfry, serve over the noodles in bowls, enjoy.
You seem like one heck of a good cook!

shoesmonkey's photo
Sat 10/03/09 05:49 PM

hey the best thing to do is just continue to be yourself. cause trying to become something you truly are not, can only lead to possile lies and put you into uncomfortable situations.

You're so right DeeJay. What if that woman is like the office whore. Nbody want's to imitate that.

shoesmonkey's photo
Sat 10/03/09 04:04 PM

i think they should use both options. a plus sive woman can have 0 fat and be every bet as sexy as a woman who isnt but heavy set means just what it is ....too big for ones frame.
How can a person be a plus size and, have ZERO FAT? That is preposterous. We all have some degree of body fat.

shoesmonkey's photo
Sat 10/03/09 07:00 AM
You haven't been here long at all. Join in the forum's.......a lot.

shoesmonkey's photo
Sat 10/03/09 05:37 AM
Who need's candy for breakfast when you have Sugar Pop's, Frosted Flake's and the like? And oh yeah, milk will turn you into a drug user. Remember that one? lol

shoesmonkey's photo
Sat 10/03/09 05:15 AM
There's a sure fire way. Don't fall in love in the first place. Sorry Mirror, I'm rather negative on the subject.

shoesmonkey's photo
Fri 10/02/09 06:01 PM
DON'T SAY A WORD!!!!!!!!!!!! Let him say it first. Men move a lot slower than us women.

shoesmonkey's photo
Fri 10/02/09 05:46 PM

I promise, I'll stop treating you like ****. He's already had two chance's. I really don't think the third time is the charm.
[/quotlaugh laugh laugh
I was being quite serious.

shoesmonkey's photo
Fri 10/02/09 05:39 PM
I promise, I'll stop treating you like ****. He's already had two chance's. I really don't think the third time is the charm.

shoesmonkey's photo
Fri 10/02/09 04:56 PM
Welcome to M2!

shoesmonkey's photo
Fri 10/02/09 04:47 PM

I dont think the thing of concern here is that he said he looked good in a suit, I think the red flag was that after she paid him a compliment, he didnt say at least thank you. Selfishness perhapse may be what needs to be watched for. JMO
Exactly!

shoesmonkey's photo
Fri 10/02/09 04:24 PM

there was this preacher who would always take his parrot to church with
him so, the preacher began preaching and about 30 minutes later the
parrot jumped up and said, "DAMN! it's hot in here!" the preacher turned
and told the parrot that "this is the house of the lord and there shall
be no cursing here" so he went on preaching and about another
30-45minutes the parrot yelled, "HOLY ****! is it hot in here!" so the
preacher took the parrot off to the side and told him, "i dun told u
once, this is the house of the lord and u will not curse in the church
and if u do so again i will ring ur neck!" so again the preacher
preached and again the parrot screamed out, "GODDAMN IT IS SO HOT IN
HERE!" so the preacher took him by the neck and started swinging him
around and around his head, when the parrot finally said, "WHEW, FEEL
THAT ****ING BREEZE!" lol, this was always my favorite!
This one was way funny!!!!!!!!!

shoesmonkey's photo
Fri 10/02/09 04:12 PM
That one is great.

shoesmonkey's photo
Fri 10/02/09 04:01 PM

I am chatting to a really great guy. We chat, text, facebook and are even thinking about meeting in the future...What troubles me is that I told him I bet he looked good in a suit because he just got an office job...His response was, " Yeah, I do. I really look good in a suit." No thank you or modest answer... Should I be turned off by that or let it go?
That my dear, is your first red flag. Now, pay attention to them. Maybe even write them down for reference.

shoesmonkey's photo
Fri 10/02/09 03:59 PM

When I'm not dating, I tell myself that next time, my head will rule, but once my emotions get stirred up after meeting that special one, I have been guilty of stupidly letting my heart rule. It's easy to make a wrong decision to be with someone solely based on what your heart is telling you. The harder part is being realistic about whether or not they are truly the one for you.
So, soooooooooooooo true! Love suck's.

shoesmonkey's photo
Fri 10/02/09 03:42 PM
That was way funny! Man, I wouldn't want to get in my cat's way.

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next