Community > Posts By > shoesmonkey

shoesmonkey's photo
Mon 09/06/10 06:19 AM

What means this strange word you use ... 'plans' ... ?

How about intended activities?

shoesmonkey's photo
Mon 09/06/10 05:52 AM
plans for the day?

shoesmonkey's photo
Mon 09/06/10 05:51 AM
OP, anyone can join in any thread that they want to.

shoesmonkey's photo
Sun 09/05/10 12:57 PM
my profile pls.

shoesmonkey's photo
Sat 09/04/10 07:01 AM
More pics and more about yourself. Drop the line about cooking being gay. There's nothing hotter than a man who can cook better than I. Welcome to M2!

shoesmonkey's photo
Sat 09/04/10 06:51 AM
At the moment, I'm lusting after someone. There is no love. I barely know the guy!

shoesmonkey's photo
Sat 09/04/10 05:58 AM
Well, I went out for two cocktails and, there was NOTHING going on. Should have stayed home.

shoesmonkey's photo
Sat 09/04/10 05:38 AM

Dating is something that has turned out to be more trouble than its worth...just the idea of getting together with someone I hardly know and spending the nite making "small talk" trying to get to know each other exhausts me even before I step out the door....

If Im going to go out with someone its going to be with a person I already know and feel comfortable with....

So I guess I dont date, I make friends first and then just kind of hang out....

I agree with you. I would much rather date someone I have gotten to know first. Unfortunately, the only guy that has my attention is my boss's son and, I don't think that's a good idea.

shoesmonkey's photo
Fri 09/03/10 04:21 PM

Wanna take a bath?pitchfork
Been there, done that honey.

shoesmonkey's photo
Fri 09/03/10 04:06 PM
Go have yourself some fun gurl. I just might.

shoesmonkey's photo
Fri 09/03/10 03:41 PM

I don't have a date. As usual. Now what? Shampoo my hair? I'm tired of going out alone. ( Boo Hoo, I know).

Did I ever mention that I have lube ... ? Just thinkin' out loud, y'know ...
I know you're stealin that idea from Dubs......

shoesmonkey's photo
Fri 09/03/10 03:39 PM

I don't have a date. As usual. Now what? Shampoo my hair? I'm tired of going out alone. ( Boo Hoo, I know).

Maybe get drunk and add some streaks to your hair. that's always fun

The color is in. No streak tho. Tick tock, tick tock.

shoesmonkey's photo
Fri 09/03/10 03:19 PM

Are there any disco bars left? lol Used to be lot of fun. I'm not old, I'm not old, I'm not old......

You can transform any bar into a DISCO
Just give your Donna Summer records to the DJ and get on the dance floor in your satin pants and stiletto heels and shake it :banana:
You my man would be fun to go out with I'm sure. Around here? I don't know where there are any dance floors.

shoesmonkey's photo
Fri 09/03/10 03:01 PM

Well, Im supposed to have a date Shoe, but I havent heard back yet to confirm details... Sooooo I think Im being stood up...sigh...I hope you have fun tonight G`friend! smooched flowerforyou

You are adorable and you should not be stood up. Maybe it's for the best if that guy can't see that. His loss, your gain. :banana: Go out and find someone else to rock with.

Are there any disco bars left? lol Used to be lot of fun. I'm not old, I'm not old, I'm not old......

shoesmonkey's photo
Fri 09/03/10 03:00 PM

Well, Im supposed to have a date Shoe, but I havent heard back yet to confirm details... Sooooo I think Im being stood up...sigh...I hope you have fun tonight G`friend! smooched flowerforyou

You are adorable and you should not be stood up. Maybe it's for the best if that guy can't see that. His loss, your gain. :banana: Go out and find someone else to rock with.

shoesmonkey's photo
Fri 09/03/10 02:57 PM
I do need to kill thSee roots and take a shower. I WANT TO HAVE SOME FUN!!!!!!!! I spend too may Friday nights at home. Ugh.

shoesmonkey's photo
Fri 09/03/10 02:44 PM

shoesmonkey's photo
Fri 09/03/10 02:38 PM

The more control you give away, the more control you have.

Life is governed by paradox ...

I don't believe that for one iota.

shoesmonkey's photo
Fri 09/03/10 02:20 PM
Edited by shoesmonkey on Fri 09/03/10 02:22 PM
Well uhhhhhhh, let's hear it for the 80's when I was coming of age..........NOT!!!!!!!!!!!! lol Yeah, I went to the discos and ya know what? I had a great time truth be told. We all have out bad eras I think. Those dumb Azz pants should be so passe by now though don't you think? They are so dense that, they're still not clued in.

shoesmonkey's photo
Fri 09/03/10 02:11 PM
It's not chance. It's other ppls decisions. The car pile up? Someone decided not to pay attention to their driving. The job deal? That person decided not to go for the interview. You cannot control what other ppl do.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25