Community > Posts By > cnoteblack

cnoteblack's photo
Fri 05/09/08 01:21 PM
oh good spruce up the place sweety..change the curtains what ever you like but the lobsters stay ok? good lets get started

cnoteblack's photo
Thu 05/08/08 11:24 AM
you guys are too funny i think i shardid a littlelaugh laugh laugh

cnoteblack's photo
Thu 05/08/08 11:20 AM
how do i add friends?tell me now!

cnoteblack's photo
Thu 05/08/08 11:08 AM
how do i add some friends i have their names but dont know where to add them at?

cnoteblack's photo
Thu 05/08/08 11:05 AM
i have to add some people as friends so i can roleplay in a game..anyone know how i add these freinds i have the names i just dont know how to go about it.

cnoteblack's photo
Tue 05/06/08 10:51 AM
im like a river stone who gets trampled and walked on...thrown into the fray,,,or rolled down stream by the strong flow of humanity.im the stone rolling towards the mouth of the great open..where vastness of life and mass engulf the world...the river stone rolling home.

cnoteblack's photo
Tue 05/06/08 10:29 AM
i like folgers bout a tablespoon and a half per mug..two sugars..and some french vanilla or maybe some hazelnutt creamer stirred briskly...mmmm

cnoteblack's photo
Tue 05/06/08 10:23 AM
how do you like it?

cnoteblack's photo
Tue 05/06/08 10:18 AM

ya gotta show some man boob! talk dirty, offer cash..lettum know your hung like a tree trunk!..give um the real you man..give those hungry women the map to your treasure trail...make us proud!happy

drinker

That is how Cnote got me!blushing blushing
hello darling

:wink: Hello, my wealthy hung like a redwood dirty man!:wink:
i havent been promoted to floor manager yet but im more like a healthy fig ...and im doin great you man hungry tantalizing piece of man-candylove

laugh ... I don't know how man hungry I am but I will take the rest as a compliment? Right? ha ha not too sure
im trying to say helo ella good morning sweetheart .hows the day goin?

cnoteblack's photo
Tue 05/06/08 10:13 AM

Brother there is nothing wrong with you girls on this site just dont respond to emails.I know the ladies get alot of email and cant respond to everyone,but this has got to be the worst site for responding out there

well if we got quality messages, we might respond.... 'hey what's up' or 'your beautiful' doesn't count as quality!
its how we communicate dear we say "hi i love your boobs!" or hey baby wanna make hot sweaty love in my honda?" were simple so dont be complicated..if you want some lovin...come get some lovin its that easy for us guys

cnoteblack's photo
Tue 05/06/08 10:10 AM

ya gotta show some man boob! talk dirty, offer cash..lettum know your hung like a tree trunk!..give um the real you man..give those hungry women the map to your treasure trail...make us proud!happy

drinker

hello darling

:wink: Hello, my wealthy hung like a redwood dirty man!:wink:
i havent been promoted to floor manager yet but im more like a healthy fig ...and im doin great you man hungry tantalizing piece of man-candylove

cnoteblack's photo
Tue 05/06/08 10:06 AM

drinker

hello darling

cnoteblack's photo
Tue 05/06/08 10:04 AM

cnoteblack's photo
Tue 05/06/08 12:45 AM
what kind of music?

cnoteblack's photo
Mon 05/05/08 12:30 PM
more boobs pics.love

cnoteblack's photo
Mon 05/05/08 12:25 PM
thanx for being good chat buds i was joking about you guys being lame .this site is cool and most of the people are pretty cool too i hope all of you have good friends i have a few myself its just hard to be with them everyday.

cnoteblack's photo
Mon 05/05/08 12:16 PM
voodoo is just a game we play when we want to hex some onehappy

cnoteblack's photo
Mon 05/05/08 12:14 PM

you guys are lamegrumble

We were just trying to help.....sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
ok then you wanna help? wanna be a good friend? i need 75 bucks for my light bill ..friendflowerforyou

cnoteblack's photo
Mon 05/05/08 12:11 PM
you guys are lamegrumble

cnoteblack's photo
Mon 05/05/08 12:09 PM
i have no friends in real life .no one knocks on my door and says hey man lets go do somethin..so im looking for a good friendhappy

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25