Community > Posts By > Moxieblonde

Moxieblonde's photo
Sun 02/24/08 11:34 AM
Philadelphia!!!! whoo hoo the city of brotherly love were we shoot each other if we you park in our spot...LMAO

Moxieblonde's photo
Sun 02/24/08 11:33 AM

smokin Its a bad idea for a variety of reasons. smokin Its unconstitutional for one.smokin

I would really like to know how this is unconstitutional.....I would look it up but I am too tired to do so.
I have to pee in a cup to work.....and everyone knows here in Philly at least that addicts get assistance right away so if you want to play the game say you are one....how effed up is that? Then someoone that has been working for 20 years and paying taxes has to wait 4-10 months to have their case evaluated....
Come on....I know more addicts that get assistance and then are out using...or they get assistance and play the system and work under the table to buy their drugs....so please I really want to hear this answer,......enlighten me

Moxieblonde's photo
Sat 02/23/08 09:48 AM

noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway

If you didn't know how old you are, how old would you be?huh

Love this...stop placing so much emphasis on age...it doesnt guarantee anything....

Moxieblonde's photo
Fri 02/22/08 08:13 PM
on and on it goes with addiction.....and it is really sad but we can be part of the solution by creating awareness

Moxieblonde's photo
Fri 02/22/08 08:11 PM
bored and drinking ...wow that sounds like a good time LOL

Moxieblonde's photo
Fri 02/22/08 08:11 PM

THIS GUY MAKES A GOOD POINT
This was written by a construction worker in Fort MacMurray...he sure
Makes a lot of sense to me!
Read on...

I work, they pay me. I pay my taxes and the government distributes my
Taxes as it sees fit.
In order to earn that pay cheque, I work on a rig site for a Fort Mac
Construction project, I am required to pass a random urine test, with
Which I have no problem.
What I do have a problem with is the distribution of my
Taxes to people who don't have to pass a urine test.
Shouldn't one have to pass a urine test to get a welfare cheque because I
Have to pass one to earn it for them ... ?
Please understand - I have no problem with helping people get back on
Their feet.

I do on the other hand have a problem with helping someone sit on their
Arse drinking beer and smoking dope.
Could you imagine how much money the provinces would save if people had to pass a urine test to get a public assistance cheque ... ?

And just a side note, I have received public assistance checks in the past, and will probably be doing so again. due to being laid off. I have absolutely no problem with having to pee in a cup in order to receive benefits (just let me have a cup of coffee first so we are not waiting all day, lol)

OMG this is a hot topic for me as I know a few people that are addicts and get assistance when others that really need it have to wait....but because they say they are trying to get clean...they get assistance...go to ****ing rehab and stop playing the system

Moxieblonde's photo
Fri 02/22/08 08:08 PM
Edited by Moxieblonde on Fri 02/22/08 08:08 PM

I can not be bought at any cost...
I am priceless...

Love this and I couldnt have said it better myself!

Moxieblonde's photo
Fri 02/22/08 08:05 PM
Oh please people with turning 30 and not being out....that is an awesome time in your life and when you get to 40 it rocks....take care of yourself and look good and life will be fun even when you arent in your 20's...I know this for sure.