Community > Posts By > Sugarbeee

Sugarbeee's photo
Mon 07/23/12 01:08 PM
I agree with everyone its bad manners exception in case of emergency ..with those i know if there is a emergency they always Put ER at the begining of the text...but then again your looking at your phone to see if its Emergency ....Its great to have the convience if a family memeber or loved one is in danger to have the phone with you to reply ASAP ..but also the way technology is it makes it more convient but also lacks feelings and emotions ..

Years ago everyone would give another there full attention as no phones ect but now a days its acceptable by some I personally think like Leigh2154 its rude because if a group of people are sitting at a table its rude to just interupt so its the same thing on the phone i think unless its Emergency .

Sugarbeee's photo
Mon 07/23/12 10:40 AM
Thank you hun ! Best Blessings

Sugarbeee's photo
Mon 07/23/12 10:38 AM
Thank you! I hope you ahve a blessed day .

Sugarbeee's photo
Mon 07/23/12 12:52 AM
i liked what you said about paradise cause cant know how to smile if never felt the pain to know the differnce

Sugarbeee's photo
Mon 07/23/12 12:50 AM
I liked the title and the whole poem it was very good

Sugarbeee's photo
Mon 07/23/12 12:48 AM
Those were sad and and the sadder part of it all is all so true ..so easy for humans to hurt another and disgard it as its nothing is a shame i wish the world was a better place..

Have a blessed week hun

Sugarbeee's photo
Mon 07/23/12 12:32 AM
Echos dancing along the wind fading into memories as they twist and turn about a pain thats as sharp as the cold endless night .whispering of a love lost that bleeds silent tears as sadness stirs and churns a storm of emptness vast far and wide engulphing all of time as it seems to just stand still ,Hours into days when we last embraced,but now nubness is felt upon bare skin feeling the depths of lonleness as it calls to a empty shore as echos reply back all is lost what once was.. As Echos of memories dance along the wind .

Sugarbeee's photo
Mon 07/23/12 12:27 AM
As Night falls with memories of you
Lingering across the Star lite sky ,
I close my weary softened eyes ,
You in my Dreams will be all i ever need,
A special place thats always ours alone.
Distant apart but still together in heart,
missing your Embrace that will be no more,
My Hand would brushe softly against your face,
A silken Shoulder full of grace,
As my lips it does trace.
Soft sweet kisses upon the skin,
As melodys so soft of musics play,
lavendar in the spring of may,
Candles scent of fills the room,
lingering on through the Night,
As your beauty it did shine.
On a lovely Star lite sky
As the Night falls
with memories of you .

Sugarbeee's photo
Mon 07/23/12 12:14 AM
Stone Cold a very good poem i liked it alot very well said :)

Sugarbeee's photo
Sun 07/22/12 11:42 PM
Thank you very mush its appreciated and true what you said words are hard to forget and sayign sorry over n over you start doubting if there truly sorry for things said ..its appreciated alot thank you for your advice ........

Sugarbeee's photo
Sun 07/22/12 11:33 PM
Thank you ....your right everyone does deserve one..I appreciate your advice........

Sugarbeee's photo
Sun 07/22/12 11:23 PM
Thank you for your reply and I appreciate it ,I stayed as long as i did because i know shes been treated bad befor with her two exes befor me i just feel like i failed her and me i never been the type of person to walk away from anything ,it just hurts alot knowing shes never changed been this way from day one .yet knowing i couldnt make her better or feel better feel like i disapointing myself .

Thank you

Sugarbeee's photo
Sun 07/22/12 11:18 PM
Thank you for your reply so soon I cant sleep I appreciate it alot .I just feel like its always a roller coaster ride with her and I always have thought the best of everyone cause all have differnces and oppinions ect ,its just with her one min beg me to not leave next she wants kick me out next live together ect.

Thank you ........

Sugarbeee's photo
Sun 07/22/12 11:13 PM
Last note : she has many wonderful qualitys and a great heart I dont want to seem so negative on her and i keep thinking maybe its cause her exes cussed her didnt work on things with her ,shes told me befor no one understands her or stuck it out with her .I am no where near perfect i know that i just always been the type person to talk on thigns solve things simple as that nothign more nothign less but with her i couldnt do anything right .If its me and im wrong i want to learn from it all so no one ever gets that mad at me again .when i told her im sorry shes always upset and her temper and its best i leave she said fine go ahead then two days ago accusing me again and begging me to talk to her but when i do nothign changes.

Sugarbeee's photo
Sun 07/22/12 11:02 PM
Sometimes when two break up they can remain friends,Other times it is best to move on. But how do you know whats the best choice when you feel torn in two places ?what

I was dating a wonderful lady for two years I was content and happy and she was as well flowerforyou everything was so happy and content.things were perfect yet sour from the begining and i am having a hard time lettign go of missing her and being confused how i feel .frown

Constantly for two years I was accused of cheating when i never had or would on anyone ,I was accused of texting others,I even got on her phone plan to prove I wasnt ,Shes had me take pics inside my car to prove that i wasnt with anyone ,if i went to the doctor she would accuse me of going out with the nurse,everyone i knew she called names to me about them .everyone i assosiated with in church she accused me of wanting them or ect ect.frown

It probably sounds silly but i had to even look up in the dictionary some things she would call me when she was mad at me no one has ever cussed me out befor she did every argument whoa

When we werent arguing she said she wanted up to move in together then no she didnt then she wanted us to tell our familys about eachother as neither familys knowm were BI and a couple .I todl my family it came time for her to tell hers she changed her mind .Everytime mad at me wanted to break up then say sorry and id take her back .slaphead

She told me she was jealouse because she was cheated on befor by two of her exes adn knows id never do that i even stoped workign at one place because she was so jealouse thinkign it would make her feel reassured i stoped going out to eat because she would accuse me being gone to long ect grumble

Part of me feels played she would say one thing then everything id belive in she never kept her word she says she never played me but i feel like she used me and tossed me away .frustrated I feel foolish.

when id talk to her on her temper she would get mad cuss me say im blaming her when i wasnt trying to make her feel that way so when id try to explain i wasnt she would cuss me then to.

She keeps wanting me to call her and texts me i turned my phone off three days ago because she acts sweet sorry next min angry i wont talk to her but i feel like i should just walk away but i feel guilty leaving her to knowing she does mean it when shes sorrytears

how can i feel better if im doing whats best for me walking away because her jealousy and temper and i know thats best but same time i miss her and feel like im not being there for her ?

Im sorry it was a long explanation I just feel if she loved me as says she does she wouldnt cuss me out as she has,how can i get over her and feel like all i did was enough then feel im leaving her hurt and mad and sad at me ?

Thank you !