Community > Posts By > kitimom

kitimom's photo
Thu 06/05/08 05:32 PM
I want to thank everyone for the replies you have all offered. They all seem to make sense. See, ever since my divorce, I have been searching furiously for someone to take the place that my ex had. I even had a FWB for a while. I know that I do not want another doomed relationship like my marriage was, so I am willing to "give up on guys" for the time being and start my art work again and possibly my writing that i gave up both of when I married. So, I will be needing support from all my friends here.
As for the folks who have stated that I am homely; that is ok. I am fully aware of the fact that I am not nor will I ever be gorgeous. I have accepted that fact years ago.
Once again thanks to everyone's responses.

kitimom's photo
Thu 06/05/08 03:42 PM
I have been on practically every singles site on the web, including this one. I haven't met a single soul who would like to go out with me. I have changed my profile wording more times than I can remember. My photo is relatively new. What is wrong with me that no one wants me? I am a good, decent person. I love to laugh and have a good time without all the bull crap of being drunk or doped up. I am feeling like there is no one out there for me and it is very disheartening. All I want is someone to love me. I have lots of love to give that special someone.
Sorry forsounding all depressedand al, but from where I stand, there isn't a "light at the end of the tunnel".

kitimom's photo
Wed 02/13/08 07:42 PM
Edited by kitimom on Wed 02/13/08 07:43 PM

i want to know why girls won' give me a chance

ABK.....
If I was 20 years younger and lived near you, we would definately have to meet...you are a cutie!!

kitimom's photo
Wed 02/13/08 07:40 PM
Honey when you find out, let me know. They do it to me all the time

kitimom's photo
Sun 01/27/08 03:19 AM
yeah, my mom has it as well. And she is bad off. I live here with them since leaving the ex and I see how she "exsists". She has all but given up. She can't gain weight and is down to 97-98 pounds. She still smokes, but only because she knows she won't be around much longer and the doctors have all told her todo as she pleases, as long as she is happy. She is on 3 liters of 0xygen ever hour. She is constantly coughing or wheezing. She has little to no energy but she refuses to rest. She cooks and cleans and heaven forbid if you get in her way to help!! She will cuss you and move you outta the way.She is mule headed, but that is the only thing that really keeps her going. At this point in the game, if she were to climb in bed and give up 100%, she would be dead next week.
So, yeah, I know what you are going through. If ya ever wanna talk about it or just vent about it, feel free to holla at me anytime!!!
Donna

kitimom's photo
Sat 01/26/08 04:16 PM
OK, I have done everything I can think of to get some responses to my profile. My pic is current and nice, all my info is there. I don't understand. I have sent some "HI!" messages out (several to be exact) but so far, nothing. Maybe, I am playing the "same song, different day" card, but I would like to know what I could do to generate some "promising" responses.
Thanks ya'll!!
Donna

kitimom's photo
Tue 01/22/08 03:29 PM
What Max is referring to is, we have all heard (ssen) this type of posting before. (Same ole song....)

kitimom's photo
Tue 01/22/08 10:36 AM
laugh laugh laugh laugh

kitimom's photo
Tue 01/22/08 10:33 AM
Sun-drop and Pizza Hut Thin Crust
Hate coke and pepsi!!!

kitimom's photo
Tue 01/22/08 10:27 AM
This willbe my first one alone in 16 years. If it is as bad as New Year's Eve was, I ain't looking forward to it.
There will be chocolate tho, oh yes, there WILL be chocolate!!!

kitimom's photo
Tue 01/22/08 09:53 AM
I'm Donna and I am new to Just say Hi! So far I am really impressed wit the way it is set up and it real easy to naviagate.
I hope that I can find my special guy here. I have been to other sites and they just don't seem to be there.
Well, I look forward to being here and meeting new friends!!