Community > Posts By > bunnyfur

bunnyfur's photo
Wed 09/04/13 12:39 PM
I have gotten 3 emails from different men....After I answer them....Why don`t they answer back. I have checked the mail over a month...don`t they ever check their mail....are they not alerted by the staff???????bunnyfur

bunnyfur's photo
Tue 09/11/12 12:50 PM
I feel 60...but I am 79...My heart mind & soul have been stuck in that younger age. One`s body soon catches up with the age stuff, but I discount illness.I never smoked, never taken any meds or drugs, ate a balanced meal 2X a day, very little meat. But- I hymorraged for 14 hrs. last Feb. 4th.The surgeon told me,it was a mystery trying to figure what was causing it,because I was so healthy. They gave me an alternative,sign a paper,to remove most of my lower intestines, or I will die in 3 days. So I had to do that. I had a really hard time being unconcious for 5 days, then went to one rehab, ctr, & another,,a toal of almost 56 days,because mr muscles became so attrophied. About June 27th. I didn`t think it would happen so soon,let alone at all..but there was about 13 inches that the doctor decided to work with to reconstruct my bowels,so I am fine now.living a normal life...it`s Sept.11....time for a renewal!!

bunnyfur's photo
Tue 09/11/12 12:35 PM
A Reply to all the kind remakes about me & 79...I that I don`t feel like the number left behind,so I have chosen to be 60 again.Cause that`s what I feel like ,but can`t lie about it. I don`t want that reality check of birthdays,thank you! I actuall do date from time to time, but these nmeb woul are ealy 40`s & 50`s, are not for me. I just delete them or give them motherly advice. (don`t knopw what THEY would like to accomplish with me, but got a good idea.)I wish this site would not be slo slow...somone takes too many naps. Anyway..why doesn`t Mingle 2 get some advertising in, for some of the older people that want to have relationships (???)Some Just thinking about how men my age look -scuffy beards, prostrate problems, bigger bellies,etc. Statistics say (I worked with them at Soc/Services -Is that women live longerby about 10-15 yrs.I think men in the age group I desire 58-69 is reasonable for me (not if I were younger,though)but they seem to fear their own mortality & dating me,especially wanting a relationship. Hugs to you all.-Ness

bunnyfur's photo
Thu 09/06/12 08:07 PM

Should a woman be discounted by her age, even if she feels younger?
Somehow,I feel like I can`t give up on "LOVE"..& finding a man that doesn`t care whether I have some numbers behind me. I found plenty of experience,raised 5 kids on my own (without child support from 2 ex`s),took care of my Mom the last 3 yrs. of her life,while I worked 2 jobs at minimum wage,went through the death (a triple shooting of my 1st ex) - He abused me for 17 yrs. I gave my 2nd ex $4500. to pay his other ex wife back child support, & he left me because he got someone else pregnant; I payed for my 23 yr,old son`s funeral,in `87-who was killed by a drunk driver ,who had no ins. or a license to drive, 1/4 of a mile from my house. (It`s actually a 43 yr. old mobile home). Why can`t I think of myself now....