Outinsearchofyou's photo
Wed 11/16/16 02:16 PM
Whoever has ever experienced true love will always treasure it, and even if you have accidently lost it, you will always yearn for it.

Outinsearchofyou's photo
Sun 03/08/15 03:12 PM
Edited by Outinsearchofyou on Sun 03/08/15 03:13 PM
But if we all agree He is ONE, isn't it acceptable to have Many routes to Him?

Outinsearchofyou's photo
Sun 03/08/15 06:46 AM
If adherents of today's MONOTHEISTIC faiths are not able to successfully coexist in today's world, how then will we able to manage a World where we have a gOD for everything?
I hope this is not a recipe for bigger troubles!

Outinsearchofyou's photo
Thu 03/05/15 02:32 PM
Edited by Outinsearchofyou on Thu 03/05/15 02:43 PM
Islam, Christianity, Judaism, and some other Global Faiths proclaim the Unity of the Creator as one of the Core tenets of their beliefs.
Why then do we have so much intolerance, hatred, and misinformation between adherents of the different faiths?
If we all believe there is Only One Creator, shouldn't there be a tolerance of those Who Worship Him in ways other than ours?

Outinsearchofyou's photo
Thu 03/05/15 02:17 PM
Islam is a very dynamic way of life which can be adaptable to any era. And in today's world, a Muslimah will be striving to keep Allah's injunction of Marriage if she reaches out when there is a shortage of men reaching out to her.
Instead of simply enduring loneliness, i won't think it is too bad if she reaches out to a man she fancies and says CAN WE BE FRIENDS? and who knows what Allah can bring out of it.

Outinsearchofyou's photo
Tue 03/03/15 02:21 PM
While I understand that Islam doesn't encourage Muslim ladies to show much public extrovertedness, I'd love to know why most of them prefer to remain Alone and Lonely instead of trying to reach out to possible suitors either Online or on the Street:-)

Outinsearchofyou's photo
Tue 03/03/15 01:59 PM
Your Question seems to be like the Proverbial Puzzle About "which comes FIRST' the EGG or the HEN? " Can there be True love without Sincere Friendship being at the Core?
True Love MUST be built upon True Companionship, Friendship, Sincerity, and Respect:-)
Physical attraction is just one of the ingredients:-) But After the First Spark, there are many other considerations:-)
Whether it comes first or later, Friendship is a must if a relationship is to last:-)
Maybe I should say WHEN LOVE SAGS, FRIENDSHIP KEEPS THE RELATIONSHIP GOING:-)