Community > Posts By > Ras427

Ras427's photo
Fri 08/07/15 09:16 AM

VERY bad! There's way too many cops out there who think they're the lawmaker, judge, jury, and executioner. Since the courts typically 'side' with the cops in the first place (innocent till proven guilty my a$$), citizens need to be able to have their own proof of 'the truth'. Cops certainly tape incidents and use that in court (as long as it shows things in their favor), so why shouldn't we have the same courtesy?
Damn good points, I agree.

Ras427's photo
Fri 08/07/15 09:15 AM

I would think LEOs would want any and all interactions with the public recorded.

I guess there could be an issue with any editing but surely that could be found out I would think.

Ive seen videos where a coo would tell a bystander to shut their camera off....in a public place...thats just ridiculous.
I think they would also, hence the body cams.

Those law enforcement officials who object to being monitored by citizens claim that it undermines police work in that they fear taken out of content footage unfairly indicts police action and inspires public unrest.

However, prohibiting people from filming from cell phones would indeed border on arresting dissent and freedoms.

Bad Idea in my opinion.

Ras427's photo
Fri 08/07/15 09:07 AM
I believe this to be another hoax. People have been claiming to see this old native American myth for years.

No Mrs Sasquach, no baby Sasquach, no evidence of bones of his/her ancestors, no proof of habitat, home, no evidence of food consumed. How elusive can a huge creature be for so long a period of time?

Ras427's photo
Fri 08/07/15 08:21 AM
Recently, some law enforcement officials have announced plans to urge law makers to make it illegal to record police incidents via cell phones.

Would this be a good idea or set a bad precedence?

Ras427's photo
Thu 08/06/15 07:31 PM

You hate Black people, so why would I love
you?
Link? No, I dont hate anyone. I do despise those that blame their own shortcomings on others and b!tch and moan for those others to do something about it....instead of doing it themselves.

Again, his statements are racist to you, yet you
nor any other like you can call him a liar.
Oh his statements ARE racist. Its not me that has used "white" to describe people....its not me who thinks Hitler was a great man.
Yet you defend him. Like I said...carry on with your whitey hating....shows who the TRUE racist is.
Wrong again, separation is the solution. We blame whites for their role, and as you know, they have played a huge role.
The Minister speaks about us doing for self without whites.

As for hate, hate is natural towards open enemies. I hate injustice and those who pretend they haven't benefited from it.

If I were a racist, I have every reason to be.

While your white privilege was built on racism.

Ras427's photo
Thu 08/06/15 07:12 PM

lets avoid getting the thread locked, shall we,,,

whats the topic again,,?

oh Farrakhan speaking for two hours at Mt Zion and the press picking up three minutes to

(race bait?)
All of the Ministers sermons are to move us to self sufficiency and productivity. He urges us to return to righteous living instead of living the life of this world.

He urges our own justice system, schools, political, and economical independence. He urges the youth to leave the street life.

There will never be justice and equality for Black people under white supremacy. He has said, if police kill Black people while others remain silent, well then one has every right to protect themselves.

Ras427's photo
Thu 08/06/15 07:04 PM
Edited by Ras427 on Thu 08/06/15 07:06 PM

Nothing you posted in regards to his quote is a
lie.
The fact that you say that proves my point that you stand by a race baiting hack....thanks. Now carry on with your whitey hating.
It's your M.O.
You hate Black people, so why would I love you?

Again, his statements are racist to you, yet you nor any other like you can call him a liar.

NO ONE!!!

Everything he said has been the truth, yesterday and today. That truth disturbs you and being you can't contradict him, you then call racist.

Ras427's photo
Thu 08/06/15 06:55 PM

ras, after reading all your post,sounds like your saying ALL WHITE PPL are racist,thinking like that only herts your chances of getting to know some great ppl,JMHO
I don't need to know great people, what we need is people to stand up for truth, justice and equality. Those who do are truly the great.

Ras427's photo
Thu 08/06/15 06:52 PM

Your problem is that he puts you in the mirror
and you don't like what you see.
He doesnt do **** to me. But lets look at some of the crap this racist that you support has said....

"The Jews don't like Farrakhan, so they call me
Hitler. Well, that's a good name. Hitler was a
very great man. He rose Germany up from the
ashes."

"The white man is our mortal
enemy and we cannot accept him. I will fight to
see that vicious beast go down into the lake of
fire prepared for him from the beginning, that
he never rise again to give any innocent black
man, woman or child the hell that he has
delighted in pouring on us for 400 years."

Also on whites: "They are sick and their world
has made us sick. I'm not dealing with well
people. I'm dealing with sick people who have
made us sick through their corrupt leadership."

On the Pope: "a no-good cracker".

On the Bible: "pure poison".
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1335994/The-white-man-is-our-mortal-enemy.html

A man is known by those he stands with. Good luck standing with a frickin racist.
But again, I expected no less....
All popes were no good crackers, thats a fact. Nothing you posted in regards to his quote is a lie.

Everything he has ever said is true. If he didn't do s**t to you, you wouldn't be commenting.

Ras427's photo
Thu 08/06/15 06:48 PM

Your problem is that he puts you in the mirror
and you don't like what you see.
He doesnt do **** to me. But lets look at some of the crap this racist that you support has said....

"The Jews don't like Farrakhan, so they call me
Hitler. Well, that's a good name. Hitler was a
very great man. He rose Germany up from the
ashes."

"The white man is our mortal
enemy and we cannot accept him. I will fight to
see that vicious beast go down into the lake of
fire prepared for him from the beginning, that
he never rise again to give any innocent black
man, woman or child the hell that he has
delighted in pouring on us for 400 years."

Also on whites: "They are sick and their world
has made us sick. I'm not dealing with well
people. I'm dealing with sick people who have
made us sick through their corrupt leadership."

On the Pope: "a no-good cracker".

On the Bible: "pure poison".
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1335994/The-white-man-is-our-mortal-enemy.html

A man is known by those he stands with. Good luck standing with a frickin racist.
But again, I expected no less....
America was built on racism and all your founding fathers were racist pedophiles and slaveholders, yet their names are on schools, streets, buildings ect.

Nothing he has said is a lie. Truth hurts and what you expect is meaningless.

Ras427's photo
Thu 08/06/15 05:00 PM

lol

"we won’t march on ourselves, nor will we even rise up to condemn ourselves for what we are doing to ourselves"

"ourselves"

'ourselves"

"ourselves"laugh laugh laugh laugh
Woohoo you think you successfully dodged Farrakhan's overt racism.....and you think you've taken the spotlight off your obvious mistake when you said ol Louis didnt mention race.

Too bad people can read for themselves.

Sometimes its better to say..."Oops I was wrong, I missed the 'white folks' part, my bad"....than it is to look like a kid with chocolate smeared on his face and hands, swearing that he hadnt been in the cookie jar.

But whatevs...do your thing and spin away.
I agree with the minister, take it or leave it.

One thing he is not is a liar. Cant say the same for you or yours.
I expect nothing less....blame problems on others instead of looking in the mirror...typical.
Your problem is that he puts you in the mirror and you don't like what you see.

Ras427's photo
Thu 08/06/15 04:58 PM

lol

"we won’t march on ourselves, nor will we even rise up to condemn ourselves for what we are doing to ourselves"

"ourselves"

'ourselves"

Woohoo you think you successfully dodged Farrakhan's overt racism.....and you think you've taken the spotlight off your obvious mistake when you said ol Louis didnt mention race.

Sometimes its better to say..."Oops I was wrong, I missed the 'white folks' part, my bad"....than it is to look like a kid with chocolate smeared on his face and hands, swearing that he hadnt been in the cookie jar.

He's just an old man with a lot of hate in his heart. He says what he thinks and is too old to give a dam. We have all kind in this world and he is one of them.
He is 83 years young, speaks truth to power and is wise and nobody in America dares speak truth.

Thos who love truth, justice and equality love him dearly.

All you have is trump.

Ras427's photo
Thu 08/06/15 04:53 PM

lol

"ourselves"

'ourselves"

I expect nothing less....blame problems on others instead of looking in the mirror...typical.
Wrong, he only warns Black people that they will never gain justice while living under white supremacy. He preaches that Blacks have helped build this nation but should be striving to do for themselves.

As for your "blame others" for their problems, history bares witness that those "others" have much to be blamed.

After all, Whites have displayed their many devilish acts towards Black people the entire history of America. And still are.

Ras427's photo
Thu 08/06/15 03:54 PM

lol

"ourselves"

'ourselves"

Ras427's photo
Thu 08/06/15 03:52 PM

I am shocked shocked that ANY, so-called Christian :angel: church, would invite or allow him speak. It is mind blowing. think

Don't be, Christians in America have long hosted figures outside of their congregations.

In fact, the church has long been a platform for kkk activities. The Christian church in America has a long historic hypocrisy.

The church has also been at the center of where the kkk recruited members.

As for this church inviting the Hon. Minister, they are in fact people who need to be moved outside of the Christian teachings that was used to enslave them.

This nation has never lived up to the principles of their faith anyway.

Ras427's photo
Thu 08/06/15 06:17 AM

Pigs lives matter!
True, you are what you eat.laugh laugh laugh

Ras427's photo
Wed 08/05/15 07:51 AM
Edited by Ras427 on Wed 08/05/15 07:57 AM
Fairness is fairness. This is a simple case. There is no case. The farmer does not have to remove his pigs or anything at all.

The Islamic Center should have done better surveying. A farm in America will have pigs, particularly people who make a business and a living of their products and harvests.

No court in the land will force the farmer to adhere to a religion nor the request of a religion he doesn't subscribe to.

Both will however have to learn to be better neighbors.

As Judge Wapner would say, "you have no case sir".

Besides, the farmer was there first, to ask him to remove a prime source of income would present a severe hurt to livelihood and hardship.
His profit would plummet and present more hardship.

Simple.

Ras427's photo
Wed 08/05/15 07:31 AM

A flag is merely a symbol, which is intended to represent something. To some, it represent brotherhood. Others, independence, or even racism.

But hear this. The north often treated immigrant workers much worse than the majority of slaves were treated in the south.

These issues are not so black and white.

were those immigrant workers, subservants for LIFE, ? and were their children from birth

it wasnt about ones occupation, so much as ones race

agreeing to conditions, however detestable, due to desperation for a living

is different than being FORCED into them from birth,,

But white people aren't the only ones who are guilty of slavery OR racism. It was OTHER Africans that sold black people into slavery. And there's a woman of color here in my hometown, matriarch of her church, that will preach "racial purity" all day long. And don't get me started with racially motivated terrorist groups like the Nation of Islam and the Black Panthers.

Nation of Islam is not a terrorist group,, they dont go around threatening anyone
Right..............go watch Malcolm X and say that again. And I appreciate that my statement that the bloods and crips killed more humans than reported slave deaths got turned into minimization of the effects of hatred and bigotry.

you mean the malcolm X who died fifty years ago?

I repeat, Nation of Islam IS(present tense) not a terrorist group, they dont go around threatening anyone...they only promise not to be doormats to those who try to threaten or harm them,,,

you should listen to some of Louis the Fiddler's Rants!laugh
You call them rants, but what you can not call him a liar.

People often use the word rants when they feel indicted.

The fact is no one on this planet speaks truth to power like Thr Hon. Minister Farrakhan.

And no one has more blood on her hands than those who critique him the most.

There isn't one group in America who can truthfully accuse the NOI of terrorism. Except for terrorists themselves who are the ones guilty of such.

There is not one NOI member past and present that has ever bombed, lynched, burned alive one white person.

Timothy McVeigh was a terrorist.
Dylann Roof is a terrorist.
The kkk were and still are terrorists in police uniforms, suits and ties holding all positions in politics.

Ras427's photo
Mon 08/03/15 10:58 AM

Tremaine Wilbourne, the alleged shooter of the white cop

Looks like this isn't going to get much press.

not much press? It's all over every news outlet, how did you hear about it if it wasn't?

Ras427's photo
Sun 08/02/15 09:35 AM
Edited by Ras427 on Sun 08/02/15 09:36 AM

Not sure what you are asking there, bigpapared.

Using symbols to protest things has been even more American than Apple Pie, since the country was conceived of.

You and I may not agree with the people who are protesting, but as Americans, it is our duty to defend their right to protest this way, for the sake of our own freedom.

If you are asking if anything has been done in the name of the United States, which deserves to be protested intensely, even bitterly, then the answer is yes of course. Evil people have always manipulated patriots of any nation, to get them to assist them in committing crimes of all sorts. Everything from theft, to mass murder.

Now to me, my American flag represents the ongoing battle against those kinds of people, to put an end to such crimes. But I completely understand that those who have suffered abuse under the guise of this nation's need to pursue it's best self interest, might well view that same symbol with dismay and even hatred.
Wasn't you Igor. I can't name him by name but he's avoiding my question about attacking the Union battle flag which flies over the country today.
your question makes no sense, I only answer questions that make sense.

Clarify the question.
Ok. Why aren't we hearing you complaining about people of color defacing the UNION flag in 2015? You want the Confederate flag gone then why don't you support deporting those idiots to Iraq? Oh wait. Liberals don't have room in their agendas for that.
quite simple, that flag warrants defacing. Why would I object, we aren't exactly a unified country. Never were, never will.
Not with people who have views about life that are at best ignorant and worst blatantly racist.
wrong, that flag is rooted in racism, death and destruction as well as a symbol of dehumanization of an segment of society.

You can honor it all you wish, I prefer to dishonor it because it does not represent the principles I believe in.

It does not represent truth, justice or equality.
Then would you agree that we need to ban red and blue bandanas? More people have died as a result of the GENOCIDE perpetrated by the bloods and crips than the recorded amount of slave deaths at the hands of Southern plantation owners.
And you are wrong, more people HAVE NOT DIED as of a result of bloods and crips, that is total non sense and completely false.

Hundreds of Black towns were leveled during just one summer. The infamous RED SUMMER of 1919 alone saw thousands upon thousands of ethnic type cleansing in America. We can examine every incident from the Draft Riots to Rosewood to Tulsa Oklahoma. Whereas the bloods and crips started in the late 60s.

Stop!!! White terrorism upon Blacks in America is well documented, and any attempt at minimizing such crimes with the crimes by gangbangers is absolutely obsurd.

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25