Community > Posts By > Ras427

Ras427's photo
Thu 07/16/15 06:17 AM

Within the last 24+ hours, Donald Trump has contacted the FBI
* This is getting really serious...:spock *

Death threats from a drug cartel

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OWcsvx_vsLo/
-------------------------------------------------------
http://m.tmz.com/#Article/2015/07/13/donald-trump-el-chapo-fbi-son-tweet-death-threat/

DONALD TRUMP
CALLS IN FBI
Over Death Threat Involving El Chapo
22 Hours Ago

EXCLUSIVE
Donald Trump Calls in FBI Over Death Threats Involving El Chapo
tells TMZ he is contacting the FBI to investigate threats just made by a man claiming to be the son of escaped Mexican drug lord El Chapo.

Trump is reacting to a tweet reportedly made by El Chapo's son, in which he blasts Trump for saying El Chapo is "everything that's wrong with Mexico."

The tweet was written in Spanish, with the rough English translation, "Keep f***ing around and I'm gonna make you swallow your ***** words you f***ing whitey milks***tter (that's a homophobic slur)."

Trump tells TMZ he's not backing down, saying, "I'm fighting for much more than myself. I'm fighting for the future of our country which is being overrun by criminals." He adds, "You can't be intimidated. It's too important."
--------------------------------------------------
http://nypost.com/2015/07/13/trump-gets-death-threat-linked-to-escaped-mexican-drug-lord/

New York Post
By Sophia Rosenbaum
July 13, 2015 | 2:22pm

The Mexican drug lord who made a spectacular escape from prison has told presidential hopeful Donald Trump he would pay a terrible price for taking potshots at him and his country.
“Keep f–king around and I’m gonna make you swallow your ­b–ch words you f–king whitey milks–tter,” the user @ElChap0Guzman taunted in a tweet to more than 320,000 followers.

Trump on Monday alerted the FBI, which is investigating.
Drug boss Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzman has been on the run since Saturday night, when he escaped from Altiplano jail, Mexico’s most secure prison, through a tunnel in his cell’s shower.
The Twitter account claims to be the official one of El Chapo, although its authenticity couldn’t be verified. It dates back to June 2012, when he was on the lam following his first escape from prison.

Guzman fired off a flurry of tweets on Sunday — including boastful messages about his latest high-profile prison bust.
“There’s no jail that can hold someone as big as Chapo,” he gloated.
The attack on Trump, which was written in Spanish, came after the real-estate tycoon ranted online about Guzman’s escape.
“Mexico’s biggest drug lord escapes from jail. Unbelievable corruption and USA is paying the price. I told you so!” Trump wrote.

A few hours later, Trump got aggressive, asking, “Can you envision Jeb Bush or Hillary Clinton negotiating with ‘El Chapo,’ the Mexican drug lord who escaped from prison?”

Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzman
Photo: AP
“Trump, however, would kick his ***,” he boasted.
The New York mogul insists that he won’t be silenced by the menacing message.
“I’m fighting for much more than myself,” Trump said in a statement. “I’m fighting for the future of our country, which is being overrun by criminals.”
“You can’t be intimidated,” he added.
Making good on his pledge, Trump took to Twitter again on Monday, taking shots at border security in the United States.
“El Chapo and the Mexican drug cartels use the border unimpeded like it was a vacuum cleaner, sucking drugs and death right into the US,” he tweeted.

“The joke around town is that I freed El Chapo from the Mexican prison because the timing was so good w/ my statements on border security,” he quipped hours later.
Authorities are still searching for the drug lord, who was at the helm of the powerful Sinaloa Cartel when he was rearrested in February 2014 following his 2001 escape.
Trump came under heavy criticism in June following remarks he made about Mexican immigrants while kicking off his presidential campaign.
“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best . . . They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists,” he said at the event.
In the wake of his comments, NBC called off its “business relationship” with the reality-TV star and said it will no longer air his annual Miss USA and Miss Universe pageants.
Piñata makers in Mexico are making a target of Trump, too, offering papier-mâché effigies of the magnate.
Shop owner Alicia Lopez Fernandez de Lara designed a piñata version of the tycoon and has one hanging outside her store in Mexico City, according to Fox 5.
FILED UNDER DONALD TRUMP , FBI , JOAQUIN GUZMAN

High-flying, beer-swilling El Chopo mocks clueless authorities

US agents knew of drug kingpin El Chapo’s escape plans in 2014

Trump gets death threat linked to escaped Mexican drug lord

World’s worst drug lord has escaped from Mexican prison
----------------------------------------------------
The Twitter conversation

http://twitchy.com/2015/07/12/not-satire-donald-trumps-tweets-that-he-can-kick-el-chapos-***/

What makes me livid is the President isn't giving the green light for Secret Service protection. President Bush did it in the primaries for Obama when he started getting threats, which was pretty much unheard of.

Shows the class Obama has.
That's because Donald Trump is now a politician, and politicians know how to create bull crap over on the gullible American people.

Donald is full of crap. Threats on his life? From a drug dealers son? On twitter? That's funny as hell.

If someone is indeed threatening his life it would be republicans for representing them in clown face.

This is a verified threat from a verified twitter account belonging to the Cartel, the most dangerous cartel in the world BTW.
verified by who? Cartels don't have twitter accounts. But the gullible will go for whatever.

I have a bridge for sale for anyone interested.

Ras427's photo
Wed 07/15/15 01:51 PM
Edited by Ras427 on Wed 07/15/15 01:52 PM

Within the last 24+ hours, Donald Trump has contacted the FBI
* This is getting really serious...:spock *

Death threats from a drug cartel

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OWcsvx_vsLo/
-------------------------------------------------------
http://m.tmz.com/#Article/2015/07/13/donald-trump-el-chapo-fbi-son-tweet-death-threat/

DONALD TRUMP
CALLS IN FBI
Over Death Threat Involving El Chapo
22 Hours Ago

EXCLUSIVE
Donald Trump Calls in FBI Over Death Threats Involving El Chapo
tells TMZ he is contacting the FBI to investigate threats just made by a man claiming to be the son of escaped Mexican drug lord El Chapo.

Trump is reacting to a tweet reportedly made by El Chapo's son, in which he blasts Trump for saying El Chapo is "everything that's wrong with Mexico."

The tweet was written in Spanish, with the rough English translation, "Keep f***ing around and I'm gonna make you swallow your ***** words you f***ing whitey milks***tter (that's a homophobic slur)."

Trump tells TMZ he's not backing down, saying, "I'm fighting for much more than myself. I'm fighting for the future of our country which is being overrun by criminals." He adds, "You can't be intimidated. It's too important."
--------------------------------------------------
http://nypost.com/2015/07/13/trump-gets-death-threat-linked-to-escaped-mexican-drug-lord/

New York Post
By Sophia Rosenbaum
July 13, 2015 | 2:22pm

The Mexican drug lord who made a spectacular escape from prison has told presidential hopeful Donald Trump he would pay a terrible price for taking potshots at him and his country.
“Keep f–king around and I’m gonna make you swallow your ­b–ch words you f–king whitey milks–tter,” the user @ElChap0Guzman taunted in a tweet to more than 320,000 followers.

Trump on Monday alerted the FBI, which is investigating.
Drug boss Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzman has been on the run since Saturday night, when he escaped from Altiplano jail, Mexico’s most secure prison, through a tunnel in his cell’s shower.
The Twitter account claims to be the official one of El Chapo, although its authenticity couldn’t be verified. It dates back to June 2012, when he was on the lam following his first escape from prison.

Guzman fired off a flurry of tweets on Sunday — including boastful messages about his latest high-profile prison bust.
“There’s no jail that can hold someone as big as Chapo,” he gloated.
The attack on Trump, which was written in Spanish, came after the real-estate tycoon ranted online about Guzman’s escape.
“Mexico’s biggest drug lord escapes from jail. Unbelievable corruption and USA is paying the price. I told you so!” Trump wrote.

A few hours later, Trump got aggressive, asking, “Can you envision Jeb Bush or Hillary Clinton negotiating with ‘El Chapo,’ the Mexican drug lord who escaped from prison?”

Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzman
Photo: AP
“Trump, however, would kick his ***,” he boasted.
The New York mogul insists that he won’t be silenced by the menacing message.
“I’m fighting for much more than myself,” Trump said in a statement. “I’m fighting for the future of our country, which is being overrun by criminals.”
“You can’t be intimidated,” he added.
Making good on his pledge, Trump took to Twitter again on Monday, taking shots at border security in the United States.
“El Chapo and the Mexican drug cartels use the border unimpeded like it was a vacuum cleaner, sucking drugs and death right into the US,” he tweeted.

“The joke around town is that I freed El Chapo from the Mexican prison because the timing was so good w/ my statements on border security,” he quipped hours later.
Authorities are still searching for the drug lord, who was at the helm of the powerful Sinaloa Cartel when he was rearrested in February 2014 following his 2001 escape.
Trump came under heavy criticism in June following remarks he made about Mexican immigrants while kicking off his presidential campaign.
“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best . . . They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists,” he said at the event.
In the wake of his comments, NBC called off its “business relationship” with the reality-TV star and said it will no longer air his annual Miss USA and Miss Universe pageants.
Piñata makers in Mexico are making a target of Trump, too, offering papier-mâché effigies of the magnate.
Shop owner Alicia Lopez Fernandez de Lara designed a piñata version of the tycoon and has one hanging outside her store in Mexico City, according to Fox 5.
FILED UNDER DONALD TRUMP , FBI , JOAQUIN GUZMAN

High-flying, beer-swilling El Chopo mocks clueless authorities

US agents knew of drug kingpin El Chapo’s escape plans in 2014

Trump gets death threat linked to escaped Mexican drug lord

World’s worst drug lord has escaped from Mexican prison
----------------------------------------------------
The Twitter conversation

http://twitchy.com/2015/07/12/not-satire-donald-trumps-tweets-that-he-can-kick-el-chapos-***/

What makes me livid is the President isn't giving the green light for Secret Service protection. President Bush did it in the primaries for Obama when he started getting threats, which was pretty much unheard of.

Shows the class Obama has.
That's because Donald Trump is now a politician, and politicians know how to create bull crap over on the gullible American people.

Donald is full of crap. Threats on his life? From a drug dealers son? On twitter? That's funny as hell.

If someone is indeed threatening his life it would be republicans for representing them in clown face.

Ras427's photo
Tue 07/14/15 03:58 PM

he probably arranged to pay them to make the threats to give himself more appeal,,lol
That's actually within the realm of possibility considering that we are talking about Donald Trump.

So an escaped drug lords son is actually on twitter?

That's funnier than Trumps presidential announcement.

Ras427's photo
Tue 07/14/15 03:17 PM
Edited by Ras427 on Tue 07/14/15 03:22 PM

Ah I love watching people doing linguistic gymnastics to ONLY justify the speech and the symbols THEY like. Unenlightened self interest is not that intellectually impressive.

Free speech doesn't begin and end with "Have a nice day, comrade.". It actually includes opinions, thoughts, and symbols from people who disagree with you, or *gasp* DON'T EVEN LIKE YOU!

I know there has been this movement afoot since the 60's to raise people in a mindset of total acceptance of all ideas, cultures, and colours. Guess what? You can't FORCE people to like each other. Regardless of colour, some people are jerks. Some are violent. Some are just annoying. They don't want to go to your church, listen to your music, eat your food, or patronize your business. Forcing people to hold hands and sing "It's a Small World After All" is going to blow up in your face.

It was posted earlier that people use symbols to protest, and we should be aware of that. Guess what? This flag was a symbol of protest as well. It stood for ideas that people WILLINGLY SACRIFICED THEIR LIVES FOR. Now YOU don't have to agree with their position, but based on your own logic though, you DO have to respect it.You teach tolerance and respect right? You want people to respect YOU right? Respect YOUR ideas, right? Why do YOU have such a difficult time practicing what you preach?

It seems that those who don't like this flag believe they have an unimpeachable moral position, and that the rest of us have no choice but to admit defeat, and roll over and accept THEIR terms of social and moral deportment.

Hmmmmm. Kinda sounds like why the Civil War was fought originally. One side, claiming moral superiority, demands the other side acquiesce or fight to the death to defend itself. I'm simply suggesting at this point that continually poking the dog may lead Bubba and Scooter to pick up those guns again. They'll get grandpappy to tell them how he was in the Klan, and what they should have done the last time.

Black America may not like the way this turns out for them if they insist on going down this path of historical 'cleansing'. That's not a threat, it's simply a prediction.
The dog has never needed poking to resort to violence. Your prediction is not a prediction at all, it is actually a long held desire.
In fact, way before this recent distraction of the confederate battle flag started, that dog that is a little terrorist dylan roof had already decided to inspire others to move towards race war.

No one has historically"cleansed" more than whites.
They need nothing to move towards their desires.

He needed no historical cleansing to inspire him anymore than the kkk who flew that flag while murdering and commiting ethnic cleansing needed it.

Ras427's photo
Mon 07/13/15 09:59 AM
Edited by Ras427 on Mon 07/13/15 10:02 AM

IT just occurred to me RAS,,

all the reasons I feel Al Sharpton is necessary

1. he gets the voice of the unheard in the spotlight
2. he tells what I believe to be the truth
3. he is 'self made'

are some of the very same reasons Trump supporters love him,,,

lol,, life is funny huh?
lol!! Only one difference, Sharpton survived an assassination attempt made right in front of the entire NYPD.

dang! hadnt heard that one! well, Im glad he survived,,,,,
Yes, it happened in 1991 while he was protesting the Yusef Hawkins racially motivated murder. The attacker was Micheal Riccardi.

Ras427's photo
Sun 07/12/15 04:43 PM

IT just occurred to me RAS,,

all the reasons I feel Al Sharpton is necessary

1. he gets the voice of the unheard in the spotlight
2. he tells what I believe to be the truth
3. he is 'self made'

are some of the very same reasons Trump supporters love him,,,

lol,, life is funny huh?
lol!! Only one difference, Sharpton survived an assassination attempt made right in front of the entire NYPD.

Ras427's photo
Sun 07/12/15 01:20 PM
I wonder what was Trumpys birth certificate search results.

Ras427's photo
Sun 07/12/15 08:35 AM

The murder of the 9 church goers who were old men and woman was a terrorist attack commited under the same premise as when it was widespread and common not long ago.

The flag is but a symbol of those crimes and were committed while that flag flew in the hands of American terrorism.
How do you explain my flag hanging in MY bedroom? The only crime I've ever comitted is speeding. If your assertions were in fact correct then let's arrest everyone who flies the skull and crossbones of piracy. You're welcome to your opinion yes. And I'm within my rights to provide a correct counterpoint. Still waiting on your answer about persons of color defacing the Union battle flag.
That flag warrants defacing. Any enemy flag should. As for the cross and bones, what pirates?

Ras427's photo
Sun 07/12/15 08:32 AM
Trump didn't extend the same to the family of the Charleston nine church massacre.

Interesting.

Ras427's photo
Sat 07/11/15 06:29 AM
The murder of the 9 church goers who were old men and woman was a terrorist attack commited under the same premise as when it was widespread and common not long ago.

The flag is but a symbol of those crimes and were committed while that flag flew in the hands of American terrorism.

Ras427's photo
Sat 07/11/15 06:23 AM
In fact, American terrorist Dylann Roof is a reflection and product of those who adhere to race hate.

He flew that flag in acknowledgement of it's philosophy and historical significance.

He wasn't exibiting that flag for pride, he was exhibiting it for it's philosophical significance, just like those who flew it before him wearing their silly costumes while openly murdering men woman and children.

That flag is a symbol of cowards who openly murdered with no fear of prosecution. Law enforcement officials often participated in the violence where no one ever went to jail.

So pardon me if I don't share in your southern or even northern klan culture and pride at being sympathizers to terrorists.

Ras427's photo
Fri 07/10/15 07:32 PM
Edited by Ras427 on Fri 07/10/15 07:33 PM

The destruction of the south and brutal reconstruction left a mark on every family there, black and white. Poverty also has a way of doing that. Their not in denial of anything. They paid a price as well. That flag to them was a symbol of the price they paid and their ancestors paid.

Nothing more.
That flag does not represent a price paid or their ancestors, that flag represented the desire to keep slavery under the control of the southern slave holder class.

For Blacks it represented lynchings, burnings of humans, repression, supression of human dignity and rights.

The last thing a Black person saw before their deaths was that flag being flown by a murderous mob of cowards in silly white hoods and costumes.

It had nothing to do with any price, it was and is a symbol of hate and the desire to keep the profitable system of slavery alive.

Nothing more.

Ras427's photo
Fri 07/10/15 07:14 PM

thank you

but first they have to fight to change the statute of limitations, and then they have to find ONE (Besides lifelong drug addict) to actually REMEMBER they were raped

most have stated they took drugs and woke up ,, and didnt actually
remember anything else...
good point ms. Harmony, although the change of statue of limitations would not impact Cosby accusers or inspire charges, it would have an impact on future cases that give victims options to press charges and prosecute.

Ras427's photo
Thu 07/09/15 05:28 AM
Edited by Ras427 on Thu 07/09/15 05:29 AM

I wonder how many illegals Trump employs.

I am guessing none. First you imply that he is a racist, now you are saying he hire's illegal's. laugh Make your mind up.
You must be confused forrest, no one on this thread implied he is a racist although I wouldn't doubt it, and don't guess,if you dont know, you just don't know, period.

In fact, it wouldn't be the first time a rich fool hired illegals.

Ras427's photo
Wed 07/08/15 04:51 PM
Edited by Ras427 on Wed 07/08/15 04:53 PM
China has invested heavily in Africa in recent years. They invested heavily in infrastucture projects, including power provisions, electrical grid work, rail road projects as well as providing low interest loans to countries with low credit ratings.
They've invested in airports, highways. The planned intercontinental railway is one of the boldest in recent times, linking the continant with a unify and vital trade strategy long needed in Africa.

In return for Chinas aide, China recieves favorable rights to develop oil and mining projects for its hungry industrial needs.

China has quickly replaced the International monetary fund and other institutions by extending credit lines. The IMF has tried to respond by offering debt reduction and in some cases total debt forgiveness in an attempt to stem Chinas influence.

This has proven difficult due to the IMF past practices of irregular policies that have been deemed extortion like policies for access to resources.

China indeed are facing some times ahead, however, they also seem to have forseen it before hand, which explains their heavy investments in resource rich Africa.

Ras427's photo
Wed 07/08/15 04:29 PM
I wonder how many illegals Trump employs.

Ras427's photo
Wed 07/08/15 03:53 PM
I think they are facing some crisis indeed. However, I think they have the means to recover.

Ras427's photo
Wed 07/08/15 03:36 PM
Edited by Ras427 on Wed 07/08/15 03:39 PM
Trump for President, holy crap, talk about decline. HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA

The Carnival Barker, hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha. If Hillary wants to win, Trump running will surely help.

Ras427's photo
Wed 07/08/15 03:30 PM
In any event, many have attempted a feeble attempt at painting this terrorist as a dysfunctional disillusioned kid.
However, his manifesto conveyed a degree of intelligence and is written with coviction and is quite articulate. His way of conveying suggests great indoctrination.

The Rhodeasian flag suggests he had great knowledge about one of Africas most repressive and murderous white minority regimes in Africa.
Hisother flag of South Africa also conveyshis subscription and adherence to White Supremacist ideologies.

There is also a marriage between his racial indoctrination with a martyr complex. Many say he was attempting to inspire Blacks to respond in hopes of starting a race war.

However, I'm more inclined to believe his actions were to inspire both, Blacks to respond, but more for those with like minded ideologies and other racists groups to follow in his actions.

This does constitute domestic terrorism.

Ras427's photo
Wed 07/08/15 03:34 AM

2 to 3 false ones? Where do you get your stats?

I BELIEVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THOSE WOMEN.

I believe some of them but on celebrity cases everyone wants their chunk of the cheese or their day in the spotlight.
true

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25