Community > Posts By > moofooga

no photo
Sat 08/15/09 11:40 PM
Yeah. I dunno what sucks more- the packing or the getting all hot and sweaty while doing it! drool

no photo
Sat 08/15/09 11:15 PM
like... OMG... I am SOOoooOoOOoOOooOO not... like... crushing! OMG!!!

no photo
Sat 08/15/09 11:13 PM
It would appear that she did deactivate. However, the reason for WHY she did remains to be seen, and is something for her to know and you to find out.

no photo
Sat 08/15/09 09:40 PM
The only thing I'm crushing is a beer-can on my head.

no photo
Sat 08/15/09 09:40 PM

Anthsm you need to research bipolar diorder.
I do not see any acknowledgement your g/f problems. What a nightmare, no sane person wants to be bipolar.
For all you know your g/f may call you and apologize for the text message. Frequently their behavior is out of control for periods of time and then they stablize.

I don't personally buy the whole "bi-polar" excuse. While it may certainly be one possibility, it's not the ONLY possibility. More than naught, the person pulling the hi-jinks is just lacking in maturity and respect, as well as having a distinct lack of common sense.

no photo
Sat 08/15/09 09:35 PM

:heart: Have you ever let the "one that got away" know he/she was the one that got away even though you have moved on?:heart:

Nuh-uh. The ones that "got away" are more like "the ones who shoulda STAYED away" if nothing else.

no photo
Sat 08/15/09 08:35 PM
Short of a couple of one-or-two-date experiences and one month-and-a-half fiasco that probably shouldn't have happened in the first place, there ain't much in stories and stuff.

no photo
Sat 08/15/09 08:28 PM
If she had a buttload of cash (and agreed to various stipulations of mine), I might consider it. Maybe.

no photo
Sat 08/15/09 07:57 PM
Never been to Equator. The closest I've been is Panama, which is kinda near there.

no photo
Sat 08/15/09 07:55 PM

i had something similar happen like that to me last thursday , but in an email. almost the same words, i am sorry to hear that you had that happen too. flowerforyou

I am so sorry to hear that. You got denied respect. Thats my opinion

And that's the gist of the situation- respect, or a lack thereof. It's totally disrespectful and shows how little they mean to you. Why even bother having a relationship with the person-in-question in the first place if they don't even have the slightest bit of respect for you? You'd probably be better off not even wasting your time with them in the first place if they're gonna pull that crap on you.

And people wonder why there are so many out there with a bad taste in their mouth with regard to dating and stuff. whoa

no photo
Sat 08/15/09 02:13 PM
Whoo hoo!!! You found a new crib! Now all you have to do is get all hot and sweaty moving your stuff to the new place! drool

no photo
Sat 08/15/09 02:08 PM
Not crushing. Peekapoo.

no photo
Sat 08/15/09 02:01 PM
Liz is kinda bored??? Oh noez!!! noway

smitten

no photo
Sat 08/15/09 01:37 PM
Same here. A couple of times in fact. It just makes you wanna wonder what these people are thinking when they pull that crap.

I mean... we're adults, and (as such) you'd think we can take being dumped. But it's gotta be done in a manner that's not low-rent or totally full of crap- if you've gone out with someone for any decent amount of time (let alone four years), you'd think you were owed at least that much. It just goes to show how little the person in question actually cared for you in the first place.

no photo
Fri 08/14/09 11:24 PM
Not crushing. Chiweenie.

no photo
Fri 08/14/09 10:48 PM
<------- Actually is a guitar-playing kitteh.

no photo
Fri 08/14/09 10:17 PM
Chiweenie!

no photo
Fri 08/14/09 08:18 PM
Edited by moofooga on Fri 08/14/09 08:18 PM
oops. double post. laugh

no photo
Fri 08/14/09 08:18 PM
Edited by moofooga on Fri 08/14/09 08:22 PM
If you think THAT'S messed-up, just get a gander at a "chiweenie"-

Freaky! Chiweenie!