Community > Posts By > looking2_C

no photo
Sat 03/09/13 09:51 PM
Edited by looking2_C on Sat 03/09/13 09:52 PM
Thanks for the response but i am using a galaxy s2 wich is an android phone. I have been able to post pics normally in the past. Just not able to post pics in the last few days.

no photo
Fri 03/08/13 08:23 PM
Help ! when i try to chose a pic to upload, the pic doest load and it acts like i never selected a file. I am on a mobil and have tried both the mobil app and full web site.

no photo
Mon 02/18/13 03:45 AM
Any ideas

no photo
Wed 08/15/12 12:51 PM
Edited by looking2_C on Wed 08/15/12 12:54 PM

they come in "piece"? how about peace, duh,,,

Thank you for being nice and pointing out my mistake. It's refreshing to meet friendly people like you.

no photo
Wed 08/15/12 12:14 PM
Does anybody wanna share personal experiences with the after life?

I have a few but the one that stills raises the hair on the back of my neck is a passing of my close cousin.
we grew up together and share many fun times and unforgettable memories.
The day of his death I could feel him next to me, I couldn't see him but I knew.
His mom and I were talking about some misplaced artwork of his. That night he came to me in a dream and showed me where he had put the paintings. Sure enough I went to the spot and there they were.
To make things weirder they where three paintings one was my favorite the other two his parents.
It was almost that he knew his time has come and he set a side these for his parents and myself.

no photo
Wed 08/15/12 12:01 PM
OK with as many different types of UFOs seen all over the world. How many types have visited earth?
Greys ....
Reptilian
???

no photo
Wed 08/15/12 11:48 AM
Hey Rovi! Welcome to mingle 2 and good luck to you.
Oh and great picture (2) love your big smile : )

no photo
Wed 08/15/12 11:44 AM
Hello new member! Good luck in London!

no photo
Wed 08/15/12 07:56 AM
Thanks for everyone's advice! Nice to here from some men that went through their parents getting a divorce as children.

no photo
Wed 08/15/12 07:53 AM

My biggest fear is to not see ever moment of my kids life. I can get over being alone and losing my best friend. The thought of telling my kids that daddy is not going to live with you makes me sick.
I would do anything for them and that is why I know moving out is for the best.
I wish it wasn't so but in my heart I know.

Help does it get easier? I miss them so!!

I kept my children after the divorce so I had to tell them mommy was not coming back. It was very hard to break their hearts.

Never put their mom down, they will resent you for it is all I can add.

Hey good men do what they need to do but for you it must have been hard. Not too many men can do what you did.
I thank you for doing what's right and help to give good men a better rep!

no photo
Wed 08/15/12 07:44 AM
Thanks Kim and bulldog : ) for the link.
And I thought teaching my three year old to use a tablet was tricky
Now teaching a dog to surf the net, that's impressive! LOL

no photo
Wed 08/15/12 07:38 AM
Hey your profile is not too bad dude. Maybe some pictures and what kind of girl you're into.
good luck!

no photo
Wed 08/15/12 07:35 AM
To me you're trying to find new female friends base on looks alone. Try describing yourself better by what things you're into, what makes you happy. What type of women you're interested in.
good luck and have fin in Paris!

no photo
Tue 08/14/12 06:27 PM

haha thanks guys :)

Ive just finished 6th year at my school so no :) going off to Uni though soon >.<

besides my music?.. well I read LOTS especially the books about the supernatural stuff :) I do commissions on drawings for people of both people and animals.. one of my fav hobbies :3 and I horse ride and Iceskate as much as possible. :3

Wow! Very impressive and intellectual youngster : )
Too bad your not in Texas and fifteen years older!

no photo
Tue 08/14/12 06:23 PM
Do I need to be on a desk computer or can I do it on a smart phone?

no photo
Tue 08/14/12 06:11 PM
I think tatts in the right place and right art can make a woman sexy and unique. But too many can be a turn off.

no photo
Tue 08/14/12 06:03 PM
Houston is always hot in the summer and we are in one of the hottest months. Not to mention our lovely humidity! I agree that it is constantly hotter this year than other summers. Of course the world as a whole is getting warmer! I forget the % but icebergs and glaciers are melting at alarmingly high rates!

no photo
Tue 08/14/12 04:55 PM
Very well written

no photo
Tue 08/14/12 04:52 PM
Great pictures! You have a good warm smile and I like your hair style. The sunset pictures are beautiful! If they were mine I would frame them and make instant wall art!
Your profile needs a little help. Why are you here? What makes you happy?
I think a little more info and this Alaskan men will be plowing their way to meet you!
Good luck and post some more Alaska pictures!

no photo
Tue 08/14/12 04:45 PM
You have a good amount of pictures! That's good but besides going to the club what else do you lke?
educated guess but it looks like you're going through a new chapter in your life and want to have fun and live life. Explain more to people what you want and what makes you feel young and happy. That way they will know if they match with your interest!

Previous 1