Community > Posts By > shoes4rhon

shoes4rhon's photo
Tue 03/04/08 06:10 AM
I hate meth .. I think it is distroying this country and we now have a type of living dead walking around with us .. sad but true .. we have got to clean out the prisons too .. to many in there for pot and no room for violent offenders ..

shoes4rhon's photo
Tue 03/04/08 06:07 AM

I wouldn't date a bartender or anyone whose work involves alcohol --

why is that? Just curious.....

I used to bartend and I made a ton of money doing it... and you work 1/2 the hours of other people.

Because I've seen alcohol destroy a number of people I loved, and I have chosen to eliminate it from my life. I won't date anyone who drinks and I won't date anyone who pushes the poison.

I can see that, Good morning Lex ...

shoes4rhon's photo
Tue 03/04/08 05:35 AM
I miss the 2 boys that my last relationship had I had them for 3 years but when we broke up I have no rights to them whatso ever it broke my heart ..

shoes4rhon's photo
Tue 03/04/08 05:33 AM
Lucy you have some explaining to do ...

shoes4rhon's photo
Tue 03/04/08 05:32 AM

Im sorry to have offend anyone

you are sterotyping .. I love making dinner for my child and I have jumped out of airplanes .. my hobby is rock climbing .. I don't consider myself the homemaker but I am proud of my home and my family .. I have no desire to ever join the armed forces wayy to much of a peace loving person for that ..

I do apologize..For any offense to anyone....

none taken don't sweat it ..

shoes4rhon's photo
Tue 03/04/08 05:28 AM
I am open to it .. depends on kids ages ect .. I have done some of my time mine is 15 .. but I love kids so it would depend on the parent ...

shoes4rhon's photo
Tue 03/04/08 05:26 AM

Well in all honesty, I wouldn't want to date someone who's job makes them travel a bunch, or might have any long lasting effects on their mental status. Anything that may hurt others, in some sort of way.
I feel the same way .. if you job might entail killing someone .. that is too harsh for me ...

dont worry. it doesnt count if THEIR ways are different from OUR ways.
I might be able to date a service man if he were getting ready to get out .. I am too old to be moving around all the time ..

shoes4rhon's photo
Tue 03/04/08 05:25 AM
the only reason that it is not legal now is because they make so much money off the war on drugs .. anything we can fear someone is making a buck off of ...

shoes4rhon's photo
Tue 03/04/08 05:20 AM

Alot of the men I met around here want the homemaker type women and it's not me, I would rather be jumping out of a plane then making dinner!!

you can jump out of a plane, parachute into the kitchen and make me a sandwich. and i'll kiss you even if you smell like formaldehyde.

see, i'm all about comprimise.happy
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

shoes4rhon's photo
Tue 03/04/08 05:19 AM

Well in all honesty, I wouldn't want to date someone who's job makes them travel a bunch, or might have any long lasting effects on their mental status. Anything that may hurt others, in some sort of way.
I feel the same way .. if you job might entail killing someone .. that is too harsh for me ...

shoes4rhon's photo
Tue 03/04/08 05:18 AM

I can see that Danette , I don't know many men that expect woman to be homemakers but I can see that your job would be hard for them to deal with .. flowerforyou

My favorite thing they ask is would you give it up to be with me, um no the Army will be here alot longer then you...Alot of the men I met around here want the homemaker type women and it's not me, I would rather be jumping out of a plane then making dinner!!

you are sterotyping .. I love making dinner for my child and I have jumped out of airplanes .. my hobby is rock climbing .. I don't consider myself the homemaker but I am proud of my home and my family .. I have no desire to ever join the armed forces wayy to much of a peace loving person for that ..

shoes4rhon's photo
Tue 03/04/08 05:15 AM

no, hey im all for it, the revenue generated would pay for damn near everything this country gives away.

i think libs would love it just because of that, could develop more social programs that spent tons more on educating programs for welfare reciepients hopefully getting them up and out in the work force.

republicans could stomach it for money to be used for school vouchers.

its a good idea.
thanks and those that don't use like myself don't pay anything just like people that don't smoke don't pay that tax .. Not to mention it is better for you then nicotine .. the stuff that is not used to get high can be used to make alternative fuel sources .. and we could get out of debt .. whoot whooot see I would make a good president ..

shoes4rhon's photo
Tue 03/04/08 05:13 AM
Growing up my step dad was a welder in a dynamite plant .. he is the bravest man I know .. made a great living .. just curious about if people have jobs that others just don't want to deal with..

shoes4rhon's photo
Tue 03/04/08 05:10 AM
I can see that Danette , I don't know many men that expect woman to be homemakers but I can see that your job would be hard for them to deal with .. flowerforyou

shoes4rhon's photo
Tue 03/04/08 05:09 AM
Okay so no stinky jobs either ?? this is getting complicated lol grumble

shoes4rhon's photo
Tue 03/04/08 05:06 AM

i'm not dating someone who works in a slaughter-house or meat-packing plant, either...some smells just never leave.

true dat

I hadn't thought about that ...

shoes4rhon's photo
Tue 03/04/08 05:05 AM

thanks leah...

how about congress being instead of voted in with career poly tics we do it like jury duty.

there could be exemptions for this or that.

legalize pot and tax the hell out of it. good plan, but might hurt the education system more than it already is... or not.
Not if you had to be 21 like alcohol and you sin tax it like cigarettes ..

shoes4rhon's photo
Tue 03/04/08 05:03 AM

Chicken Milker's...

They have teets?noway laugh

Oh Ya Tinee teets laugh
as long as they have nipples... you can milk anything with nipples laugh laugh laugh noway noway

noway noway DEREK!laugh laugh

My teets are dry thank you.laugh

Good to know ....

shoes4rhon's photo
Tue 03/04/08 05:01 AM
what about dangerous jobs .. like soldiers or stuff like that ??

shoes4rhon's photo
Tue 03/04/08 04:59 AM

Okay that works .. what about strippers ? Or a cop ?

Male stripper? Not too fond of that, and cops can be hot, but I heard they have a lot going on in that little head of theirs.indifferent :tongue:

What about a Fed??

ok..ok... im leaving....laugh laugh laugh was waiting on a phone call
lol I dated a fed once he was a nice guy .. he had a memory problem though he forgot to tell the truth ..

Yea we lie alot laugh laugh Just kidding....
But most of us do have alot going on so some stuff slips our mind...grumble
lol I said he just had a memory problem he forgot to tell the truth .. he also hung out with such scum he thought everyone was bad .. I like people wayyy to much ...