Community > Posts By > shoes4rhon

shoes4rhon's photo
Tue 08/05/08 02:34 PM
I go to the movies about once a week .. I loved The Dark Knight and Hellboy 2 .. I love the big screen and surround Sound this sunday I am going to see Hancock or Step brothers .. In the summer Heat the Theaters are nice and cool and I bring my own M and M's so it keeps the cost bareable..

shoes4rhon's photo
Tue 08/05/08 11:57 AM

my grand daughter Sunday nightlove

no one's going to criticize the incestful pedophile ?

WTH??? Why do you say that? That is a horrid assumption. I kissed my grandparents....
Sunday was my last kiss

shoes4rhon's photo
Tue 08/05/08 11:57 AM

my grand daughter Sunday nightlove

no one's going to criticize the incestful pedophile ?

WTH??? Why do you say that? That is a horrid assumption. I kissed my grandparents....
Sunday was my last kiss

shoes4rhon's photo
Tue 08/05/08 11:56 AM
one persons wierd is another persons normal ... we fight we drink and we gang up on anyone that tries to be a douche to any of us .. I think we are just another family .. just larger .. In birth order Bruce is the oldest and he is the most mellow .. Colleen is anal retentive and a perfectionist Barry moved far away Terry is the black sheep Kelly is the smartest and millionaire Rhese is blind and sickly Rebecca is a basket case and needs therapy Me - I am a hippy that loves to torment Rebecca Bryan is Shy and Alex is Alex ... lol

shoes4rhon's photo
Sat 06/28/08 04:17 AM
I have known several girls that danced all thru college , I think that looking down on anyone without being in thier shoes and understanding why they do what they do is not a good thing.. I personally have been lucky enough in life to not have to take off my clothes to make a living .. I would say it would have to be a case by case basis ..

shoes4rhon's photo
Thu 06/26/08 06:59 AM

Loved and lost - and the pain of losing that person became a part of you so that if you truly let go of that pain you may or may not know who you are? You hide behind to avoid getting close to people and dating you is like running 90 miles an hour into a brick wall ?? Time has not changed it though it made it more tolerable .. How does one finally let go ??

If you truley love someone you can let them go be happy.
absolutely the person I lost died chuck so it is a bit harder .. that is why I break up with guys I date cause I feel they deserve much better and more than I am ..

Oh I see, my deepest sympathy
Thank you captain underpants .. lol just playing .. I belive that if you really love someone that means with or without you

shoes4rhon's photo
Thu 06/26/08 06:58 AM
the national guard has been called to Iowa .. I want to know since when did this country expect that goverment to always take care of them .. My parents just lost about 81k in the tornados that hit Missouri.. we are insured but they are some of the lucky ones .. some folks lost thier lives .. This country was built by people that can get knocked down and get back up again .. maybe it it time we all found our backbone.. Why do they need celebrities since you are concerned why not make some calls and maybe raise some funds or volunteer your time .. why is it always someone elses job

shoes4rhon's photo
Thu 06/26/08 06:52 AM

Loved and lost - and the pain of losing that person became a part of you so that if you truly let go of that pain you may or may not know who you are? You hide behind to avoid getting close to people and dating you is like running 90 miles an hour into a brick wall ?? Time has not changed it though it made it more tolerable .. How does one finally let go ??

If you truley love someone you can let them go be happy.
absolutely the person I lost died chuck so it is a bit harder .. that is why I break up with guys I date cause I feel they deserve much better and more than I am ..

shoes4rhon's photo
Thu 06/26/08 06:49 AM
I agree with Chuck love should be unconditional .. and I think that if you are asking this question then prehaps you are looking for permission to end it and it be okay .. jmo follow your heart ...

shoes4rhon's photo
Thu 06/26/08 06:48 AM

Thank you for all the words of wisdom - I guess part of me thinks that I should not be with anyone else .. I feel bad that I gave my heart away many years ago and am not sure that I could ever give it to anyone completely .. I have moments that I think wow he let me go finally then it seems odd and you prob will think I am crazy but I swear everytime I feel like I can move forward I hear a song that reminds me of him and I am back behind that wall - Sometimes I think that I use that wall has an excuse to not deal with what I need to deal with .. I have a great life - friends and family and hobbies and several joba to keep busy .. I hope that I will love again very soon ..

Thanks that was sweet .. I am not really looking .. hell I don't even realize half the time that someone is hitting on me .. I guess the bottom line Is I am clueless.. I have dated a few men that were great men but they can't handle hitting the brick wall around my heart .. and I can't say that I blame them they deserve someone that can and will love them back with everything they have in them .. I am so lucky to have such great folks in my life and to have what I have so I feel a bit guilty thinking that I might want more ( but only with the right one) I do date , I do go out , but it seems like my relationships get to a certain point and I bail ( commitment phobic) I loved him and he was the only man that accepted me for who and what I was and didn't want me to change .. that is hard to live up to , add the fact that it ended before it could really live up to what could have been .. He drowned in a bridge jumping accident ,.. so I guess in reality I should look at the fact that we may or may not have made it .. We had been dating for 5 years and he had asked me several times to marry him and I was not ready.. so maybe some of these issues were there .. I like I said may just need to get a clue

You know, some people can move on quicker than others, and there are varying reasons for it. Some people start going out after they grieve and they start just having sex. They choose to not want love, only to have the sexual aspect of being with someone else and nothing more. Strange as it sounds, they will make themselves believe that this keeps them from getting hurt, all the while satisfying a "need" they want fulfilled. But, it really isn't fulfilling and can be dangerous too. Some people decide that they will never love again, and they figure that since they lost there love that perhaps they are meant ot be alone for the rest of there life. I know someone like this and she is very content with this (so she says). But, she will give the suttle hints that tell you that she really wants someone in her life. Some people just begin to work alot, make alot of friends, and that is how they choose to live. Nothing wrong with it, but they also have that part of them that is "missing" something (which is a relationship).

Here is the thing though shoes4rhon. I am a firm believer that when you stop looking and just start living life.....that is when love comes around. You might not recognize it at first, and you might even pass it by. But it will come. Just my belief though.:wink:

shoes4rhon's photo
Thu 06/26/08 06:15 AM
I think that dating is like trying on shoes ..

shoes4rhon's photo
Thu 06/26/08 06:09 AM
I find that dating runs in seasons - feast or famine .. I can date a lot when the feast is around I meet a lot of great mens and potential hopefuls then I will hit a dry spell and can't get arrested .. I also don't date anyone that ask .. I am picky but right now I am dating about 2 times a week .. I would think that is below the average but I don't know for sure ..

shoes4rhon's photo
Thu 06/26/08 06:03 AM

Perv, Doll lover (both true!!)noway laugh laugh
Lol mikey you and that latex fetish lol

shoes4rhon's photo
Thu 06/26/08 06:01 AM
I think that would be a matter of taste and what do you like .. some men like blondes , but if you are only looking for the outside better be careful .. I know some people that are much more attractive before they speak..

shoes4rhon's photo
Thu 06/26/08 05:58 AM

I'm self-labeled. I'm one of the characters from the Island of Misfit Toys. I'm good with it. :wink:
That is interesting .. I love that movie

shoes4rhon's photo
Thu 06/26/08 05:57 AM

Whatever, chic in a blue suit!!laugh laugh

lol hey what's up .. I am just saying that I am a little bit of a lot of things ... you are so sarcastic I love it ..

shoes4rhon's photo
Thu 06/26/08 05:55 AM
why do people have to label folks seems none of us really fit in a nice neat little box - I have been labeled hippy chick, barbie, biker, what are some of the labels that you have been stuck with??

shoes4rhon's photo
Thu 06/26/08 05:52 AM

morning giggle

Morning boney Jo ..

shoes4rhon's photo
Thu 06/26/08 05:51 AM

What do you think of that and yet they want you to go to another site to check their picgrumble
Even if it wasn't a bit odd why would you need to put out so much effort if he is interested in you .. Seems he could send you a pic or something .. Just mho I wouldn't do it ..

shoes4rhon's photo
Thu 06/26/08 05:50 AM

In the words of Barbara Bush... Just Say No!
That was actually Nancy Reagan I believe ...

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25