Community > Posts By > shoes4rhon

shoes4rhon's photo
Tue 05/13/08 10:42 AM
of course some of my family is in Ireland .. I have cousins that we were close in childhood but life has seperated us and they have kids so I love a wedding ...

shoes4rhon's photo
Tue 05/13/08 10:38 AM
Actually yes .. my best guy friend and I are going to jump over the broom handle together if we are both still single at 60 it prob won't happen cause he is hooked up pretty seriously right now

shoes4rhon's photo
Tue 05/13/08 08:49 AM

Gotta watch my figure...lol
I thought you were watching mine lol

shoes4rhon's photo
Tue 05/13/08 08:49 AM

I am not big on buffets .. rarely eat them I am not a big eater ..

(((((((shoes))))))) when did you get back???? flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou
Today my luvey Curios .. I have not been around much and i am sorry

shoes4rhon's photo
Tue 05/13/08 08:48 AM

shoes!
Hey Peccy .. how are you ??Good to see you Huggles

shoes4rhon's photo
Tue 05/13/08 08:39 AM

shoes4rhon's photo
Tue 05/13/08 08:28 AM

Hi all I have been gone for some time - lots going on then tornadoes rocked my area .. So Hi to all my friends and please pray for my family and those that lost folks ..

welcome back Shoe and sorry that you have to deal with that. I seen it on the news and I'm sure TV does not descibe what you are going through or seeing with your own eyes. Thoughts and prayers with you, your family and the community during this stressful time
thank you I get creepped out seeing the Big oranges x's on the houses where they have checked for bodies.. and everytime I pull up some debris or pick up something large I just hope that there is no one under there .. a few are missing still ..

shoes4rhon's photo
Tue 05/13/08 08:26 AM
I have experienced love at 1st site .. I did not spend a night apart from him for 5 years from the 1st night we met until he passed away .. it can happen but it is rare and I believe that it happen rarely .. Love is a wonderful thing

shoes4rhon's photo
Tue 05/13/08 08:23 AM

I send my thoughts and prayers, Shoes. :cry:
Tackling you and hugging all over you how are you ..

I'm doing good. Nice to see you back here although it sucks to hear about what you're going through.
I am fine and my family is fine .. my parents have about 50 k in damage .. I lost a couple of cows .. stuff can be replaced people can not .. I am very sorry for my friends and neighbors that lost loved ones .. Trying to do what I can to help them out and still remain humble and thankful ..

shoes4rhon's photo
Tue 05/13/08 08:20 AM

I send my thoughts and prayers, Shoes. :cry:
Tackling you and hugging all over you how are you ..

shoes4rhon's photo
Tue 05/13/08 08:18 AM

That is so sad, sorry you have to go through that:cry:
The death toll is at 22 last I heard .. don't believe that media .. it is really bad here

shoes4rhon's photo
Tue 05/13/08 08:17 AM

omg, I'll stay right here is Cali with my earthquakes. Nice of you to search for the owners of the personal items, and the owners of the store ought to be contacted......thats just plain scarey.
lol my dad asked if the dresses could be worn lol if the store owner doesn't want them back I think I will use the material in some of my art ..

shoes4rhon's photo
Tue 05/13/08 08:16 AM
I have 4 funerals to attend this week .. What a social life I have ..

shoes4rhon's photo
Tue 05/13/08 08:15 AM
you are a beautiful butterfly or flutterby is what I call them ..

shoes4rhon's photo
Tue 05/13/08 08:14 AM
I am hoping to get to shoot a looter .. I loaded a shot gun with buckshot lol

shoes4rhon's photo
Tue 05/13/08 08:09 AM
More today ... I got caught in my car .. and some douchebag at the convience store refused to let me in so I got pelted with golf ball size hail and I was pissed

shoes4rhon's photo
Tue 05/13/08 08:08 AM
I have missed all you guys .. how is my favorite CEO in rollers ?

shoes4rhon's photo
Tue 05/13/08 08:04 AM

Yeah that is what I hear .. maybe this one will take my house lol

I have been helping with the clean up .. I have some wedding dresses and some photos of folks I dont know and some mail that belongs to some people 45 miles away and am trying to find the owners .. the photos I really want to return ..

shoes4rhon's photo
Tue 05/13/08 08:02 AM
Yeah that is what I hear .. maybe this one will take my house lol

shoes4rhon's photo
Tue 05/13/08 08:01 AM
Been tough be this community is pulling together .. and I might get to shoot a looter so all is good lol

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25