Community > Posts By > shoes4rhon

shoes4rhon's photo
Wed 03/05/08 05:24 PM
Edited by shoes4rhon on Wed 03/05/08 05:26 PM

Is it just me or does anyone else get sick of jokes that aren't funny and poetry that makes you vomit in your mouth --- ??

BTW I am wasted on cough syrup so no hate mail please ..

if you get away from your playstation , and really take a good look at what is being written ,,, you might revive some brain cells not all poetry is the same ,, and you might even find your self enjoying it...maybe if you read it you mite beable to get in touch with a piece of you that has some emontion

ps ... not meant to bash shoe ,, but i took your thread as a insult to the many talented people on here , to give us a part of them and to share there writings with us all drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

wow you need therapy keep writing you are hostile There are some talented people out there and most of them don't feel the need to post 800 poems a day they actually take pride in thier work .. they are actual poems not some lovesick dr suess like stuff that I wrote in JR High.. I mean come on how many of these people have ever even read a real poem ??

shoes4rhon's photo
Wed 03/05/08 05:22 PM
I like the uniforms on my bedroom floor ?

shoes4rhon's photo
Wed 03/05/08 05:16 PM
lol biooootching about poetry can get a girl in trouble lol

shoes4rhon's photo
Wed 03/05/08 05:15 PM

If it bothers you that bad you should go to My Account, settings , forum settings and uncheck those areas then you don't have to worry about looking at them. bigsmile
I have and when I go to see what is the top 5 they still pop up ... I love good poetry .. I love a good joke ...

shoes4rhon's photo
Wed 03/05/08 05:13 PM
that reminds me of those commericials why are you even responsible for 200.00 of it ..

shoes4rhon's photo
Wed 03/05/08 05:12 PM

Thanks shoes4rhon - I am getting older every day!
Well aren't we all but just chill .. make friends learn the art of dating without it going anywhere .. discover the things you like about you .. just slow your roll ..

shoes4rhon's photo
Wed 03/05/08 05:10 PM

Ahh Shoes...

"Glorious euphoria
Is my must
Erotic shock
Is a function of lust
Temporarily blind
Dimensions to discover
In time
Each into the other
Uncontrollable notes
From her snowwhite throat
Fill a space
In which two bodies float
Operatic by voice
A fanatic by choice
Aromatic is the flower
She must be moist

Blood sugar baby
She's magik
Sex magik sex magik"

Be my soul bride!

lol i started out having something clever to say but lost the thought thinking about flea lol

shoes4rhon's photo
Wed 03/05/08 05:09 PM

i get sick of the jokes on here getting repeated ever other day by people who just cut and paste off the same websites day after day.

the poetry well i try hard not to comment on those even though i find most of them rather dull and lacking, thats peoples personal feelings and such and even being as mean as i am on here at times i'm not mean enough to insult peoples personal creative works....... just their man hood and sexual preferences....
lol i know I try and keep that in mind but do we really need to post like 5 or 6 a day in a row .. express your self and be done with it .. and Poetry does not have to rhyme ..

shoes4rhon's photo
Wed 03/05/08 05:08 PM

Made you look

Ahh so you have outsmarted a medicated shoes .. btw I love corndogs .. they should make more meat products on a stick ..

shoes4rhon's photo
Wed 03/05/08 05:05 PM
just take a deep breath and realize that stagnation does just that it keeps you in a rut

shoes4rhon's photo
Wed 03/05/08 05:05 PM

Would you vomit in my mouth? flowerforyou
Only if you read me some cheesy poetry ..

shoes4rhon's photo
Wed 03/05/08 05:03 PM

drunk again???????
no joe I am sick and have overmedicated tonight sorry ..

shoes4rhon's photo
Wed 03/05/08 05:02 PM
Is it just me or does anyone else get sick of jokes that aren't funny and poetry that makes you vomit in your mouth --- ??

BTW I am wasted on cough syrup so no hate mail please ..

shoes4rhon's photo
Wed 03/05/08 05:00 PM
You need to get out of limbo land and start living again ..

shoes4rhon's photo
Wed 03/05/08 04:59 PM
I have no desire to go on reality TV .. I would however like to be on who wants to be a super hero .. that would rock

shoes4rhon's photo
Wed 03/05/08 04:58 PM

I know I am robotrippin but what is the topic ?? other than you two lovelies that highjacked some unsuspecting person's thread .. If it is too loud you are too old

the topic was how ignorant lilith is
okay ignorant and lilth are two word I would not use in the same sentenence ... EVER

shoes4rhon's photo
Wed 03/05/08 04:57 PM
well maybe a few more pics would do the trick .. and give it some time .. these things take a while

shoes4rhon's photo
Wed 03/05/08 04:55 PM
I know I am robotrippin but what is the topic ?? other than you two lovelies that highjacked some unsuspecting person's thread .. If it is too loud you are too old

shoes4rhon's photo
Wed 03/05/08 04:51 PM
but is reality TV real ?? I mean people act different when the cameras are rolling and the editiing and all that ..

shoes4rhon's photo
Wed 03/05/08 03:01 PM
I use movie quotes sometimes myself ..

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25