Community > Posts By > shoes4rhon

shoes4rhon's photo
Wed 03/05/08 08:50 PM

and hippystank was not a good visual ..

yeah, then you would have to fight all the men off which gets really tiring after a while. :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

I have cyber mace ... grumble

shoes4rhon's photo
Wed 03/05/08 08:50 PM

I like shoes ... nuff said

hey hiker ... you crack me up

you don't do too badly yourself, ms. nyquil.

I love shoes too!!!

I am wayyy overmedicated .. nyquil , robotussin and sudafed .. I slept off some of it .. oh and peppermint schnapps .. I love the new pic btw you look good in pink ...

shoes4rhon's photo
Wed 03/05/08 08:48 PM
I like to ask random people to marry me and have my babies ..

shoes4rhon's photo
Wed 03/05/08 08:46 PM
Edited by shoes4rhon on Wed 03/05/08 08:47 PM
I like shoes ... nuff said

hey hiker ... you crack me up

shoes4rhon's photo
Wed 03/05/08 06:40 PM

You know I don't love the poetry on here but I do want to say maybe some people don't like my sassy comments either...so maybe we should all learn to tollerate eachother!
Again all I am saying is that must we post 59 billion in a row ...

shoes4rhon's photo
Wed 03/05/08 06:31 PM
the main thing that worries me is that people aren't seeing that this was wrong .. be it a Marine or myself or a teenager or a priest or a army guy or a street sweeper .. the fact that he has been taught honor makes it worse ..

shoes4rhon's photo
Wed 03/05/08 06:16 PM

Hope you don't think this is word vomit,,,

But had to go get my comet,,,

After reading your posts,,,,

I upchucked my toast,,,,,

I cleaned up the sink,,,,

Used air freshner for the stink,,,,

But those jokes made me feel in the pinkflowerforyou

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

shoes4rhon's photo
Wed 03/05/08 06:08 PM
do you have health insurance ??

shoes4rhon's photo
Wed 03/05/08 06:03 PM

Each has something to share. I think it may be just the medicine. I had a bad reaction to cold medicine before, made me as your title specifies. :smile:

lol you think I think that there is such a thing has taste lol and some don't have it .. or judgement of thier own work of course they have something to share they jsut don't need it to rhyme

shoes4rhon's photo
Wed 03/05/08 05:57 PM
That one was funny lilth .. see I like a funny joke ..

shoes4rhon's photo
Wed 03/05/08 05:50 PM
sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick

shoes4rhon's photo
Wed 03/05/08 05:47 PM
Now I have to find some dude to hold my hair back while I vomit from word vomit .. whoot whoot I love that phrase .. I have to use it three times to steal it from hiker ..

shoes4rhon's photo
Wed 03/05/08 05:44 PM

Did you ever hear the joke about the bartender? So anyway three guys walk into a bar and sit down to order their drinks, the one guy orders a beer, the second guy orders a vodka and club soda, the third guy orders a bloody mary. The first guy gets his beer...wait...what is that on my wall...anyway, what was I saying again?
Make it rhyme and you win a prize

shoes4rhon's photo
Wed 03/05/08 05:41 PM
Edited by shoes4rhon on Wed 03/05/08 05:42 PM
If you are constipated you could use that forum to losen your bowels

Spew is a good one too

shoes4rhon's photo
Wed 03/05/08 05:37 PM
Word vomit poetry

It makes me gag
I don't care that you loved and lost
and that you hurt so bad

She prob left you cause you are such a chimp
Now go get me a beer you ultra sensitive whimp

that was the cough syrup talking

shoes4rhon's photo
Wed 03/05/08 05:35 PM
Cam I had your back yesterday dude ..

shoes4rhon's photo
Wed 03/05/08 05:34 PM

I like the uniforms on my bedroom floor ?

oh no!!!!! i'm taken!!!!!!noway
oh your uniform I was thinking about the guy in the drive thru window .. burger king uniforms at hot .. glasses

shoes4rhon's photo
Wed 03/05/08 05:33 PM

Is it just me or does anyone else get sick of jokes that aren't funny and poetry that makes you vomit in your mouth --- ??

BTW I am wasted on cough syrup so no hate mail please ..

if you get away from your playstation , and really take a good look at what is being written ,,, you might revive some brain cells not all poetry is the same ,, and you might even find your self enjoying it...maybe if you read it you mite beable to get in touch with a piece of you that has some emontion

ps ... not meant to bash shoe ,, but i took your thread as a insult to the many talented people on here , to give us a part of them and to share there writings with us all drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

not everyone who posts a poem is talented..especially those who post word vomit. Not every little thought that comes into one's head is poetry.
word vomit I love that I have to borrow that ...

shoes4rhon's photo
Wed 03/05/08 05:29 PM
lol Lilth

shoes4rhon's photo
Wed 03/05/08 05:28 PM

The poetry has been better lately... it used to be REALLY bad... but the bad ones stopped posting. Thank the Goddess for that one.drinker
I read a really nice one the other day but then last night when I could not sleep the one I read at 4 am wouldn't have even made a good greeting card ..

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25