Community > Posts By > shoes4rhon

shoes4rhon's photo
Mon 05/19/08 05:56 AM
I hate squishy candy bars and have a bad golf slice

shoes4rhon's photo
Mon 05/19/08 05:38 AM

you have people ??
SURE DO laugh YOUR ONE OF THEM" bigsmile flowerforyou
I am not sure that I would be a member of a club that would have me ... was that Mark Twain or WC Fields ??

Groucho Marx
Thank you that is right .. Who forgets that ?? I guess doing housework makes you stupid lol

shoes4rhon's photo
Mon 05/19/08 05:25 AM

you have people ??
SURE DO laugh YOUR ONE OF THEM" bigsmile flowerforyou
I am not sure that I would be a member of a club that would have me ... was that Mark Twain or WC Fields ??

shoes4rhon's photo
Mon 05/19/08 05:19 AM
you have people ??

shoes4rhon's photo
Mon 05/19/08 05:01 AM
I agree with the tax cut , I also think that people that drive gas guzlers should be ashamed .. the technology has been there to make all cars fuel friendly.. I am against rationing but the American people need to drive less and walk more or use public transportation when available .. Car pooling should be encourage with some sort of reward .. We also need an industry standard for the fuel mixtures that different cities require so the same gas ends up where ever right now St Louis has a different standard then say Kansas City but yet you can drive in KC if you have filled up in st louis and visa versa.. this creates a starbucks like gas situation that raises the refinery's cost and is passed on to the consumer .. California has the toughest standards .. this war is not helping gas prices and in MHO the best thing that folks can do is to get active in the political arena and make sure that their voices are heard... Write your congressman -- Take back the power of the people - Don't buy gas from companies that are gouging and run your air conditioning less while it is cooler weather .. Make sure your car is in good running condition , and last but not least '.. drive less and walk more ..

shoes4rhon's photo
Wed 05/14/08 11:36 AM
I Love lamp ....

I rock climb do yoga and work with the homeless teach Sunday School yeah guys Sunday school teachers are hot !!!!! But the greatest thing I do is being a mom to a daughter ... Give a shout out to all the moms !!:heart:

shoes4rhon's photo
Wed 05/14/08 11:34 AM
I think it would have to depend on the medical reason .. there are some things that I don't want to deal with but that in no way reflects on how I value that person .. It is a personal choice that I make just like dating a blonde or a burnette

shoes4rhon's photo
Wed 05/14/08 11:32 AM
make sure and bring her flowers and be a gentleman men need to do more of this ...

shoes4rhon's photo
Wed 05/14/08 11:07 AM

Good god if all you have in life to ***** about is someone else smoking please thank your lucky stars .. My parents house just got hit by a tornado .. There are homeless people in the streets .. So boo effin hoo about someone smoking .. why not take some of this whining and join in with Habitat for humanity .. or work for the american cancer society .. Eye rolling big time here

Sorry about your folks, Shoes.flowerforyou

But, why are you rolling your eyes under a post about someone's Dad dying from cigs and my Dad slowly dying right now from cigs?
I am not rolling my eyes about anyone dying I am rolling my eyes about this being such an issue with some people .. Love is unconditional .. And educating people on smoking is better than standing around and judging people .. No change was ever made from shaming someone.. I have read all the post and am sorry that anyone lost anyone to a horrid illness but lots of folks that never smoked get cancer too .. I don't believe in blaming an ill person for thier illness .. Cancer is a lot of genetics .. yes enviromental factors matter but if all you have to gripe about is someone smoking then consider yourself blessed and get active ...

shoes4rhon's photo
Wed 05/14/08 11:04 AM
I loved Wicked .. the play is awesome and funny and entertaining

shoes4rhon's photo
Wed 05/14/08 11:02 AM

If Peccy were a woman he would have all the answers flowerforyou
but peccy is male; therefore, has only a few
Lol

shoes4rhon's photo
Wed 05/14/08 11:00 AM
If Peccy were a woman he would have all the answers flowerforyou

shoes4rhon's photo
Wed 05/14/08 09:32 AM
Increasing min wage is a bitter sweet proposition .. Prices just increase so are we really increasing peoples take home pay? And then some increases just bump you into another tax bracket causing your take home pay to be less then what it was .. just mho

shoes4rhon's photo
Wed 05/14/08 09:30 AM
I don't understand fake pics on a dating profile site .... why not just put your pic up

shoes4rhon's photo
Wed 05/14/08 09:29 AM
Good god if all you have in life to ***** about is someone else smoking please thank your lucky stars .. My parents house just got hit by a tornado .. There are homeless people in the streets .. So boo effin hoo about someone smoking .. why not take some of this whining and join in with Habitat for humanity .. or work for the american cancer society .. Eye rolling big time here

shoes4rhon's photo
Wed 05/14/08 09:25 AM
so he is a vegetarian ??

shoes4rhon's photo
Wed 05/14/08 09:25 AM
Pc is a necessary evil -because of the ignorance of the masses ..

shoes4rhon's photo
Wed 05/14/08 09:23 AM
I would outfit my sister and move on .. he is just trying to suck up to you .. why are you still communicating with him if he is dragging his feet .. that is what lawyers are for

shoes4rhon's photo
Wed 05/14/08 09:19 AM
Lol lilly you need a big fruit basket hat like Carmen miranda

shoes4rhon's photo
Wed 05/14/08 09:18 AM
thank you I feel like he should have done something prior to it gettting this out of hand .. He likes to guilt people into making him seem like a victim that is why he is an ex and she should be a bad memory .. Sometimes when you are in the middle of crazy it seems like your own logic gets muddled appreciate your support

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25