Community > Posts By > shoes4rhon

shoes4rhon's photo
Mon 05/19/08 07:30 AM

While kissing you say, I don't want to be a burden on your life. I enjoy kissing you. I enjoy your company.

He says in reply, "You would not be a burden on my life. It's just my life sucks (it truly does due to a messy divorce that has left him financially strapped) and I would not want to bring yours down."

More hugs and kisses. Then you part. He walks off thinking, "Now it's back to reality."

Translation - While I know my life sucks, I'm a glass 1/2 full guy and I deserve better than you.

Woooooow I was thinking that I would take someone saying that to me Burden means Drama .. and drama that you have not yet dealt with .. and you are my transition person back to life .. Be my lifesupport and bring me back from the death of divorce but I don't want to burden you .. RUN RUN RUN

That is exactly how I meant it. That is also exactly how I took his reply. Thanks for the response. I thought I was way off by his actions since then.

But he is doing the distancing and it sucks. I'm all for giving it time to see how he works things out for his life, being a supportive friend. But with his distancing I am at a loss on what to say or do. I think he will push me away even if I say don't leave me out of your life - I will listen to you in a supportive way. So I think I should just leave it alone and let life take care of it.
I say RUNNNNNNNNN RUNNNNNNNNN RUNNNNNNNNN and find someone with their act together ...

shoes4rhon's photo
Mon 05/19/08 07:29 AM
that is why they have privacy fences ..

shoes4rhon's photo
Mon 05/19/08 07:28 AM

i would hope that a band of renegade midgets showed up at my doorstep with studded bats and knives wearing bicycle shorts while riding unicycles to take me out like the last battle from the movie braveheart

now that would be wierd
That would be awesome especially if they were humming take me out to the ball game and juggling fish

shoes4rhon's photo
Mon 05/19/08 07:26 AM
How about Your Hot ??
means I don't care who and what you are or what you stand for I just want to get naked and drink beer with you

shoes4rhon's photo
Mon 05/19/08 07:25 AM

I just can't believe the girl in college who doen't know what the word pretentious means, and apparently doesn't know how to google before she asks....noway noway noway

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

It's okay, honey.... don't perseverate on her nescience.....

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
swooning

shoes4rhon's photo
Mon 05/19/08 07:22 AM
Sunday school teacher like myself are hot

shoes4rhon's photo
Mon 05/19/08 07:22 AM

Here's another.

"The way you looked back in your 20's, with the way you think, we'd still be married today with 14 children."

Translation: You were hot then, you are not now. No way am I going to have sex or anything to do with you.
I don't get this one at all ... 14 children with the way you think ??? wow ..

shoes4rhon's photo
Mon 05/19/08 07:20 AM

While kissing you say, I don't want to be a burden on your life. I enjoy kissing you. I enjoy your company.

He says in reply, "You would not be a burden on my life. It's just my life sucks (it truly does due to a messy divorce that has left him financially strapped) and I would not want to bring yours down."

More hugs and kisses. Then you part. He walks off thinking, "Now it's back to reality."

Translation - While I know my life sucks, I'm a glass 1/2 full guy and I deserve better than you.
Woooooow I was thinking that I would take someone saying that to me Burden means Drama .. and drama that you have not yet dealt with .. and you are my transition person back to life .. Be my lifesupport and bring me back from the death of divorce but I don't want to burden you .. RUN RUN RUN

shoes4rhon's photo
Mon 05/19/08 07:14 AM
how about you look really good for your age - meaning you are hot but If A 20 year old comes by I am soooo gone

shoes4rhon's photo
Mon 05/19/08 07:02 AM
Lol you crack me up ... How about what are you thinking ??

That means you better be thinking about me at this moment or you are sooo fired

shoes4rhon's photo
Mon 05/19/08 07:01 AM
I would die from lack of interesting conversation lol daytime Tv is the worst

shoes4rhon's photo
Mon 05/19/08 06:59 AM

We have the best of everything.

We are co-INdependent....friends that really route for each other to fly......and fly free of petty jealousies.

I would be a horrible person if I wanted to possess you like an object. I would rather visit and cherish your beauty like a sunset.
Beach marry me and have my babies ...

shoes4rhon's photo
Mon 05/19/08 06:58 AM
Edited by shoes4rhon on Mon 05/19/08 06:59 AM

lol Lilth How about when you meet someone and they introduce you to one of their friends and their friend would be perfect for you .. what do you say then ... I don't like you but your friend is hot lol

who was that ?laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
lol that is what I said ... ROFLMAO

unfortunately for me ROFLMAO requires translation. Oxford education doesn't help it is outside Latin or the 5 languages that I am familiar withlaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
rolling on the floor laughing my arse off

shoes4rhon's photo
Mon 05/19/08 06:52 AM
I sing happy birthday in my head while I wash my hands

shoes4rhon's photo
Mon 05/19/08 06:52 AM

lol Lilth How about when you meet someone and they introduce you to one of their friends and their friend would be perfect for you .. what do you say then ... I don't like you but your friend is hot lol

who was that ?laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
lol that is what I said ... ROFLMAO

shoes4rhon's photo
Mon 05/19/08 06:51 AM

I think we should just keep it quiet for a while, not rush things. We can meet family and friends later, once we decide where this is going to go. Besides, I want you all to myself.

Translation: You are a moped, and I'm not taking you out to meet anyone I know.

lol a mo ped that is Priceless

shoes4rhon's photo
Mon 05/19/08 06:47 AM
I love the smell of gasoline

shoes4rhon's photo
Mon 05/19/08 06:46 AM

shoes4rhon's photo
Mon 05/19/08 06:44 AM

ok,..you guys are the experts,.,

What does it mean when he says,..

I don`t know what I want,..

"not you"

Tx for your honesty -- wish he could of been the same,..why do we do that ?? why do we try to spare someones` feelings,..when the truth would set them free ? :cry:
because then we`re not living on hope

You're asking the wrong girl that question...I'm brutal.
He told you you just chose not to listen ...

shoes4rhon's photo
Mon 05/19/08 06:42 AM

I am not looking to get involved in a relationship right now.

Translation: You are not relationship material.
lol or mine .. I am undateable .. which means I really don'[t want to see you naked .. and I am not even interested in pretending that I do while you pop for dinner

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25