Community > Posts By > shoes4rhon

shoes4rhon's photo
Wed 05/14/08 09:00 AM
Lol cool so I have this woman - my ex boyfriends ex wife that will not stop harrassing me , He does not want to be involved since they have children together he does not want me to file a restraining order but I am sick of her and sick of him not sticking up for what is right .. It seems like a lot of passive agressive bully type behavior what do you think ?

shoes4rhon's photo
Wed 05/14/08 08:58 AM
I am the type of person that needs to have faith in a force or higher power than myself .. something guiding me and watching over me .. I am certainly not qualified to answer any big bang question but like to think that God created the heavens and the earth ..

shoes4rhon's photo
Tue 05/13/08 01:09 PM

I smoke occasionally - I have not had a cigarette today nor do I plan too .. I smoke out of a Hooka occassionaly too
I think I might smoke out of something like a Hookasmokin smokin smokin drinker bigsmile
LOL I love the Hooka

shoes4rhon's photo
Tue 05/13/08 01:09 PM
dental hygene should be right up there

shoes4rhon's photo
Tue 05/13/08 01:07 PM

To me - an occassional smoker smokes less than half a pack a day.

half a pack? thats like saying if you only drink 2 or 3 beers a day your an occasionally drinker, if you do it on a daily basis its more then occasional.
wow you are really narrow minded .. a glass of wine or a single drink on a daily basis does not make you a drinker .. what makes a person a drinker is the fact that they get drunk .. or that it interferes with life.

shoes4rhon's photo
Tue 05/13/08 01:05 PM

i agree with everything we now know about smoker and all the ways to quit why would you wanna do tht to yourself. And yeah u cant smoke occasionally its not like drinking.
That is not true .. I go thru like 2 packs a month if I am drinking .. I do smoke occasionaly .. I like a cigarette and a glass of wine before I go to bed .. if some douchebag stresses me out I will have a smoke .. if I go to the hooka lounge I smoke Apple tobacco ..

shoes4rhon's photo
Tue 05/13/08 01:03 PM
thinking it is more of a daddy thing ..

shoes4rhon's photo
Tue 05/13/08 01:02 PM
I smoke occasionally - I have not had a cigarette today nor do I plan too .. I smoke out of a Hooka occassionaly too

shoes4rhon's photo
Tue 05/13/08 01:00 PM
No one should ever ask anyone to give up thier kids .. that just seems ridiculous to me .. I am talking about something about your personality .. to have to make that statements makes me think you have met some real douchebags

shoes4rhon's photo
Tue 05/13/08 12:56 PM
sometimes in relationships I feel like in the beginning they like me for who I am but then the very things they liked they want to change .. then I feel like my arms are too short for my body and I am being held under water drowning ..

shoes4rhon's photo
Tue 05/13/08 12:55 PM
I did not like total strangers coming up and touching my stomach .. I did not mind my friends and family .. and of course the babies father ..

shoes4rhon's photo
Tue 05/13/08 12:54 PM
Interesting .. I could not see why anyone would want to change those things

shoes4rhon's photo
Tue 05/13/08 12:53 PM
Shoes

sweet hot ominous evangelic supernal

shoes4rhon's photo
Tue 05/13/08 12:48 PM
Edited by shoes4rhon on Tue 05/13/08 12:48 PM
What one thing about yourself will you not CHANGE or give up for a relationship ??

shoes4rhon's photo
Tue 05/13/08 12:46 PM
I want a blue box that can take a little blue pill and not become one of the blue meanies

shoes4rhon's photo
Tue 05/13/08 12:43 PM
lol Peccy

shoes4rhon's photo
Tue 05/13/08 12:39 PM
I want a bluebox that has the image of the virgin mary riding a plastic pony

shoes4rhon's photo
Tue 05/13/08 12:38 PM
Love is love

shoes4rhon's photo
Tue 05/13/08 12:26 PM

Lance i dont care. I just got back from Iraq if they want them the can have them 2 ways bullets first or when they pry them from my cold dead fangers.

Wiccan

Welcome home soldier drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

shoes4rhon's photo
Tue 05/13/08 12:25 PM
rubberneckers that want to drive by and see the carnage of the tornados are only a rung or two above looters if you ask me .. Sick Sick Sick

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25