Community > Posts By > Mr V

Mr V's photo
Fri 03/03/23 02:48 AM
Sex is primal and physical, love on the other hand is a pleasant emotion. It motivates us to behave
Without sex the species would perish. The world would be more a bitter place without sex, imagine the frustration lol...

Mr V's photo
Fri 03/03/23 01:21 AM
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 that was a good one

Mr V's photo
Fri 03/03/23 01:15 AM
If life itself changes over time then anything and everything around and about it is bound to. After all change is the only thing you can count on.

Mr V's photo
Tue 09/14/21 11:51 AM
My uncle has a friend they call him 18 months, he has 1 ear and a half.

Mr V's photo
Fri 03/26/21 10:36 AM
She told everyone

DTD

Mr V's photo
Mon 09/28/20 04:04 AM
I didn't until I found myself in it :smile: :smile:
Still new, work in progress. Experience be the teacher

Mr V's photo
Mon 09/28/20 03:40 AM
I personally think everything you chase runs away from you, be it happiness, money or ladies.

Energy of chasing seem to be repellant I find.

Mr V's photo
Mon 09/28/20 03:30 AM

I'm from india can you arrange travel for me?

am I a travel agency?

laugh laugh laugh

Mr V's photo
Mon 09/28/20 03:28 AM
Good luck mta ka mma.

Mr V's photo
Sat 09/19/20 10:02 PM
Hi
Thanks for your advise again. I met someone special, she's my twin. and had even met in person what a lovely soul she is. Unbelievable. love love

Mr V's photo
Fri 08/07/20 07:53 AM
The fellow thought the moon is closer because it's within view

Mr V's photo
Sat 08/01/20 06:55 AM
Hello friend

Mr V's photo
Sat 07/18/20 04:37 AM
I get your point, but you'd be surprised there's quite a lot of locals using the platform I've even spotted a couple from my neighborhood. Plus the person who referred me here has had good experience.

Now it seems I was a little impatient, so I toned down quest to date, start enjoying forums and making friends, now replies are coming in.
Now it's all fun when I less expected.

Mr V's photo
Sat 07/18/20 04:12 AM
Since June almost always when I'm star gazing in the wee hours I see light running across the sky it so fast and visible. Same size like other stars moves noticeably quick.
tried to take a video bt camera on my phone is poor, pity everyone is asleep to witness.

I wonder if it has anything to do with starlink.
Nice to watch but it's concerning

Mr V's photo
Sat 07/18/20 03:54 AM
Yeah I've been messaging local ladies but I noticed forums are dominated by American users.

Mr V's photo
Fri 07/17/20 05:23 PM
For me what we regard as death is a very significant part of life. Transition to different dimensions of experience.
It's a form of freedom to the limitations of the body, plus this planet is full of pain I wouldn't want to stick around forever.
Death is a process it happens everyday, it started when we drew our first breath as an infant.

Reason we fear death is that we identify with our accumulations as ourselves.(fear is nothing but lack of knowledge) "EVERYTHING YOU ACCUMULATE CAN NEVER BE YOU" accumulations are bound to perish.
Your car, your house and all your possessions, a little deeper, your body, your mind and emotions all of this is yours not you , accumulated over a period of time, so who are you if not your accumulations. The consciousness/energy within the vehicle that is aware of life process, aware of the experience of pain, joy,anger, thoughts etc.

Who or what can kill energy?
Death is like recess to a soul still in the circle of incarceration and a graduation for those that brake the cycle.

Mr V's photo
Fri 07/17/20 05:23 PM
For me what we regard as death is a very significant part of life. Transition to different dimensions of experience.
It's a form of freedom to the limitations of the body, plus this planet is full of pain I wouldn't want to stick around forever.
Death is a process it happens everyday, it started when we drew our first breath as an infant.

Reason we fear death is that we identify with our accumulations as ourselves.(fear is nothing but lack of knowledge) "EVERYTHING YOU ACCUMULATE CAN NEVER BE YOU" accumulations are bound to perish.
Your car, your house and all your possessions, a little deeper, your body, your mind and emotions all of this is yours not you , accumulated over a period of time, so who are you if not your accumulations. The consciousness/energy within the vehicle that is aware of life process, aware of the experience of pain, joy,anger, thoughts etc.

Who or what can kill energy?
Death is like recess to a soul still in the circle of incarceration and a graduation for those that brake the cycle.

Mr V's photo
Fri 07/17/20 04:12 PM

I do not want to be there when it happens.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mr V's photo
Fri 07/17/20 04:11 PM
🤣🤣🤣

Mr V's photo
Fri 07/17/20 03:19 PM

Firstly, no reply is a reply.

Lightbulb went on, thank you

Previous 1