Community > Posts By > wickedlluccy

wickedlluccy's photo
Sat 04/12/08 08:01 AM
Edited by wickedlluccy on Sat 04/12/08 08:05 AM
.........................sorry KOOLAID..........I swear I did not cause this !!!!

wickedlluccy's photo
Sat 04/12/08 07:59 AM
Edited by wickedlluccy on Sat 04/12/08 08:03 AM

wickedlluccy's photo
Edited by wickedlluccy on Sat 04/12/08 08:02 AM
I did not do this......

wickedlluccy's photo
Edited by wickedlluccy on Sat 04/12/08 08:06 AM

Yeah,your standards get lower as you get older.laugh

.......that is soooo not right...I hope that was a joke !!!.......your unrealistic expectations maybe but MY standards have never gotten per say LOWER........even @ backside to a 1/2 century old....

....as far as the post KUDOS !!!!

:heart:~wicked~:heart:

wickedlluccy's photo
Sat 04/12/08 07:54 AM

So like I was talking to this guy who I met through a friend...we hung out a few times and he said he really liked me, that he wanted to be with me, that he would never hurt me...all this shyt...then all of sudden he doesn't call me(well his phone was broke but he could have used someone elses), he doesnt even email me or respond to my emails...then I go over to his house yesterday and he tells me he is getting married?! WTF is up with that? I'm sick of little boys. Almost every guy has acted like a little boy and I'm tired of it...I need a real man...

Okay sorry everyone...I just needed to vent a little.

...whata d*ckhead little puke......gather the men...& pic axes and pitchforks....lets go gettum boys !!!!noway noway noway noway noway

....GAWD I HATE LIERS !!!!!!

wickedlluccy's photo
Sat 04/12/08 07:46 AM

i think thats up to the couples...just be careful...and around people...be safe...if you like him meet then....

.....yep...what he said...lol....short and sweet !

wickedlluccy's photo
Sat 04/12/08 07:43 AM
Edited by wickedlluccy on Sat 04/12/08 08:22 AM
explode ACME INC.explode

It has been brought to our attention that not everyone was included in our last class/ session for:
"Special High Intensity Training"
any those of you whom missed out on this please contact your supervisor and let them know you are looking for S.H.I.T., and they will be happy to direct you as to the next time it is available....

Thankyou The Management

bigsmile~wicked~bigsmile

(he'll be so proud I told a joke and didnt mess it up while he was gone...lol...lol..)

wickedlluccy's photo
Sat 04/12/08 07:28 AM
:tongue: :heart: bigsmile :tongue: :heart: bigsmile :tongue: :heart: bigsmile ....still a crusher and still a crushee.........(happy dance)

bigsmile~wicked~bigsmile

wickedlluccy's photo
Sat 04/12/08 06:19 AM

check it out for your area

https://www.dtv2009.gov/

...real sweet of you to think of the rest of us...I dont have cable so I will need this big time....TYflowerforyou again!!!

wickedlluccy's photo
Fri 04/11/08 08:00 PM
:heart: bigsmile :heart: bigsmile :heart: bigsmile :heart: bigsmile ...I'm a sucker for the guy who writes both romantic stuff...and can switch it up to sassy/sexy too.......devil bigsmile :heart:

wickedlluccy's photo
Fri 04/11/08 07:51 PM

personaly funyuns

...funyuns here...drinker drinker drinker drinker

wickedlluccy's photo
Fri 04/11/08 07:38 PM
laugh laugh laugh .....I thought it was cute !!!!

wickedlluccy's photo
Fri 04/11/08 07:30 PM

whats his username of your friend and the one who stole it?

the theif mike2220&my friend mikeymike718
huh
...and you have checked w/your friend and he does not have 2 profiles...then HELL yeah it is wrong !!!!

wickedlluccy's photo
Fri 04/11/08 07:28 PM

Aka -Big penis

drinker

laugh laugh laugh ...you silly girl...lol..lol...

...I believe it is all the healthy good things youve ever felt in your life when someone else was looking and when you didn't need someone else to be looking to feel good...when the teacher said something that made you proud...when your mom/dad said or did something that made you feel noticed/heard/acknowledged...those are the moments in our lives that have created our self image and self confidence...

wickedlluccy's photo
Fri 04/11/08 07:22 PM

Trying to get inspired..lol
What are u guys doing this weekend?

...suppose to get pretty hot...catch a little sun and go see a movie...w/my mini me (dght)

wickedlluccy's photo
Fri 04/11/08 07:14 PM
Edited by wickedlluccy on Fri 04/11/08 07:15 PM

Well for clarification, I would need to know has there been a mutual agreement of exclusivity and then after that I would want to know if the person stepping up their game is also a friend to you. After that I would say:

If you are not mutually exclusive any and everything is okay with the exception of one of your friends who is also their friend and then that would not be cool but what can you do? Embarrass yourself over it?? I would say if you think that the romance is blossoming on the other end step back and move on. Or at least that is what I would do.

And then we always have to consider the player aspect where the dude is playing all ends and then he is not worthy of either unless that is what the ladies are into too.

I hope that made sense.

...we havnt disscussed exclusivity...no, but he is not in phone contact with her....and has voiced the opinon that she lives close enough that if she were to obtain his address she could "stalk" him, his word not mine....I just enjoy it when other people on here hook up and its fun to watch it kinda grow B4 our eyes...and I'm hurt instead she has done this in a way that I felt more like a target than him....if we get exclusive I do beleive he would say so to her, but lets just say I'm new to his life and visa versa and I am the apple of his eye and she is a orange from his basket of oranges....

wickedlluccy's photo
Fri 04/11/08 06:59 PM
Edited by wickedlluccy on Fri 04/11/08 07:04 PM

.......no lilith just a person whom has stepped up their game and is seemingly showing signs of some sort of competitive behavior....here and else where....in a manner that feels like it is for my benefit to see.....but I could be wrong, thats why I'm trying to be diplomatic about it....

No... I mean all three parties are posters? If yes, send her a mail.

...and say what..."is there somthing you wana say to me honey...?"

...I'm trying to not give it too much merit in hopes she will see the error of her ways and back off B4 one of us has to say something...at the same time I don't expect her to be a mind reader...maybe she isn't a bright bulb...naw, she definitely has changed her tone/tune in the last say 48 hours and is sending things that ring just a little more affectionate than 48 hours ago lets say.....and actually he wasn't even on here today....so she posted at another site to attempt to bring attention to herself.... Im not talkin things to him I dont see, that would be outa site outa mind...these are posts...meant for any/everyone to see....

Is the person you speak of aware that there is a connection between you and her ummmmmm target?

...yes because the competitiveness only started after we/him and I became a little more visible w/our comments to/about each other...

wickedlluccy's photo
Fri 04/11/08 06:47 PM

Are we talking all posters here?

.......no lilith just a person whom has stepped up their game and is seemingly showing signs of some sort of competitive behavior....here and else where....in a manner that feels like it is for my benefit to see.....but I could be wrong, thats why I'm trying to be diplomatic about it....

wickedlluccy's photo
Fri 04/11/08 06:21 PM
...if you are in the very beginning of a flirtatiousness...and you both have shown a mildly singled out noticeable behavior in/on the forums and profiles for each other..and behind the scenes you are aware that other people are not going to read everything you post...and you are bonding noticeably at other sites where other friends are also invited to socialize with you each/both....should you be offended if another person privy to this over all process... "steps up their game" and starts sending more messages, comments and such trying to get attention from one of you...I find this in bad form/taste, but men notoriously navigate with somewhat of a safety net, so I don't feel a one on one comment is warranted yet, but when you know 4 hour conversations on the phone and heavy romantic exchanges are being sent in private...how should you feel if someone(outside) becomes obvious with there pursuit of one of you...I feel disrespected...I am beyond that age group that might find sparing for someones affections in a blat-on forum like manor desirable, I know I shall for now leave sleeping dogs to lay....but I'm not beyond saying something down the road if things continue to progress at the currant rate/pace....gawd I sound like a lawyer...just want to be fair about the etiquette and all...and yes the subject has been discussed between myself and the other party I am building a lol..."thing with" so as to not paint my self into a corner...lol....I'm not naive I know how the world works and being a hopeless flirt myself, I am trying to tread softly about this....I'm not talking about private messages now, I am talking the ones we send to each other in very public like manners.....to clarify that....should I expect this kind of behavior from a rival or should I expect them to be woman/man enough to bow out or at least back off for the time being while things take there coarse...please dont play with me I am being painfully honest here...I am an X runner in my past I would have considered throwing up my hands and say "f--k it" and maybe deactivate...so I am truly trying to do the adult thing here....and yes putting a spell on them lol is not an alternative (J/K)...lol......

sincerely flowerforyou

wickedlluccy's photo
Fri 04/11/08 05:42 PM

Those sites being advertised help keep this site free. As such? I have no problems ignoring them. flowerforyou

...true enough I agree .....

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next