Community > Posts By > wickedlluccy

wickedlluccy's photo
Sun 06/24/12 12:42 PM

Femininity. The way she moves, speaks and thinks. She's soft and vulnerble. Women seem to lose it with age.

...worry not with time, age & health scares, our softness &

vulnerability resumes, temperd with wisdom...

~wicked~

wickedlluccy's photo
Sun 06/24/12 12:02 PM
smile2 I haven't payed attention to the posts here for a few years much...but this thread reminded me why I love this sites members over any others online. After reading this thread in it's entirety, the (()Intelligence))) here is astounding & inspiring...thankyou justsayhi-mingel2 members!!! For mwany years of profound enjoyment & inspiration!

flowerswickeddrinker

wickedlluccy's photo
Mon 01/09/12 07:14 PM
Heres a moldy/oldy but goody....I cant believe it is still here....I have met lots of "GOOD GUYS" of many different ages...this thread shows just how the more things change the more they stay the same....

~wicked~

wickedlluccy's photo
Mon 01/09/12 07:02 PM

after 3 1/2 years the joker "boxerpup" I met on here in 08 remembered I said something about hating goodbyes in the beginning & so I didn't get one....

See now that's the problem with posting in these damn forums. Your words are immortalized for every guy you may ever possibly want to date to come back and haunt you.

OR worse...

Hell I didnt even post it...laugh ..I just said it on the phone....cautionary tail my sweeys...flowerforyou

wickedlluccy's photo
Mon 01/09/12 06:56 PM

...OK the best two things I have learned over time about/from (((dating)))...& since I am over a half of a century old I have lived/done/seen dating #1....people always show you who they are in the begining so datibg will be what you let it be & how you let it be from the get go...if your scalp tingels & you find yourself turning your head slightly to one side.... when you heard something you dont really agree with or believe the same way... dont continue dating as if you didnt feeeeel/hear that/it! & # 2 People stay with or navigate to the person/s whom make them feel good about themselves...so if a date makes you feel bad, dont be a schmuck & do it again & again... dating should always be confirmed as dating from the get go, no ambivalence or vague understandings should be left up to mis-interpretation. Open your mouth & ask "what do you mean by a date?" If they lie thats on them & a whole other Q/subject...

~wicked~

wickedlluccy's photo
Mon 01/09/12 06:36 PM

if you mean you want to tell your friend that her husband is asking you out on a date, then DON'T. people always kill the messenger. if you tell your friend, he will deny it, she will believe him, you lose your friend, and he finds someone else to cheat with. just tell him no thank you and i guarantee i guarantee that if he is cheating your friend will find out on her own (bulldog double guarantee - patent pending)

if it's that bad, have her contact joey greco at cheaters.com

TroooooDat!!!!

If you don't have video or a tape of his voice, photos etc, she will never believe you....women are too often really stupid about this!!!

~wicked~

wickedlluccy's photo
Mon 01/09/12 06:25 PM
pitchfork ...oh hell no...not fallin into that trap againlaugh ...I signed in on this one back in 08....I am taken by suprise every time I meet a man I like that likes me at the same time...:banana: & thats all I am disclosing this timelaugh

~wicked~

wickedlluccy's photo
Mon 01/09/12 06:09 PM

How do you break up with someone you've been dating for less than 6 months? I was thinking of this because of the "stood up" thread. And, being stood up is basically a way of breaking something off right as it gets started.

I dated a guy once for a couple of months and I realized he was losing interest or changing his mind or something....

So, I texted him and asked him what was wrong. He texted back and said that we would talk when we met the following week. I said I didn't need to talk about it if he was breaking up with me. He seemed genuinely surprised that I didn't want a long, drawn out face to face conversation. (Although I do give him credit for being willing to have a sit down conversation with me about it).

I know when I have broken up with guys I've only been seeing briefly and I break up with them, I just do it. No long explanation. Maybe that's not fair, I'm not sure.

What do you do and what do you expect from a break up of a short relationship?

You have to give the guy closure or he'll end up like Keanu after you guys broke up.

...guys are not the only ones whom need closure....after 3 1/2 years the joker "boxerpup" I met on here in 08 remembered I said something about hating goodbyes in the beginning & so I didn't get one....he just moved in with the ex girlfriend (((Debbie Schmuck whata namelaugh )))

not everyone needs closure but next time it's going into the 1st serious conversation as a prerequisite....

~wicked~

wickedlluccy's photo
Mon 01/09/12 05:53 PM
...its really not rocket science...most of us put it somewhere in our profile...mine says Intrests: MEN, TRAVEL, CHOCOLATE...I would have added sex, but then all the creepers start checkin out ones profile..... but once again "not rocket science"

flowerforyou wickedflowerforyou

wickedlluccy's photo
Fri 01/06/12 05:01 PM
:smile: THANKYOU SO MUCH!

wickedlluccy's photo
Fri 01/06/12 11:31 AM
I wanted to join the question/post about celeb look a likes but I could not get a photo to go into the message box from anywhere on my PC????

wickedlluccy's photo
Sun 05/18/08 07:33 PM

i'm from the central valley in cali modesto if your wondering.but what i wanna know were is all the nice girls at?i've been on myspace and most the girls on there are party girls and thats not my thing.i want a nice girl :smile: :wink:

...they are hookin up w/guys from outa state like me....LA/LBC guys...not my cup-o-tea or bottle -a-brew for that matter...give me a nice biker from PA...oh yeah, got one...lol...laugh

Goodluck though hun flowerforyou

wickedlluccy's photo
Sun 05/18/08 07:04 PM
Edited by wickedlluccy on Sun 05/18/08 07:04 PM

I got a sense of humor and (((((I thought that was funny as hell but at the same time F'd up as hell too))))))[so did I about the other one}

......laugh laugh laugh laugh so you still need to go to the $.99 store and by that humor.......actually I was just there so I should of picked you up one.......laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

I guess we should of just bought a sense of humor while we were there......laugh laugh drinker drinker

...f*ck it you can still get a donut for 50 cents...we'll split the difference....laugh laugh laugh flowerforyou

wickedlluccy's photo
Sun 05/18/08 07:00 PM

...maybe to hope for resolution is not wanting too much......

wickedlluccy's photo
Sun 05/18/08 06:57 PM

I got a sense of humor and (((((I thought that was funny as hell but at the same time F'd up as hell too))))))[so did I about the other one}

......laugh laugh laugh laugh so you still need to go to the $.99 store and by that humor.......actually I was just there so I should of picked you up one.......laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

wickedlluccy's photo
Sun 05/18/08 06:44 PM
Edited by wickedlluccy on Sun 05/18/08 06:50 PM
<<<<<<<<<
....I inherited my dog when my son went to prison...her name is HOOCHYMAMAS...really it is...lol...laugh laugh laugh laugh

:heart:~wicked~:heart:

wickedlluccy's photo
Sun 05/18/08 06:34 PM

...no sweety thats his screename here...laugh lol...he lost a loved one-his touch stone family wise... so the rest is correct...which cards did you draw....?

Oh, so he is not a dog? Okay.

The tower, Page of cups and two of pentacles.

TYflowerforyou

wickedlluccy's photo
Sun 05/18/08 06:31 PM
Edited by wickedlluccy on Sun 05/18/08 06:41 PM

Note:

These are cold card readings, done with the aid of my own interpretations and the use of my tarot book. I draw three cards.

I know nothing about you, I am not psychic, I just state what I see and interpret the cards. The more specific your question, the more specific an answer you will get.

On such unspecific topics and questions you will get general energy readings. If they are any way helpful, or on target I would appreciate hearing a response from you.

Jeannie

....ok JB ROMANCE/need to know when my boxerpup will be back to his old self....let me know what cards you draw please.....

This will be my first reading for a dog. bigsmile

I believe his problems are stress related. A highly emotional animal. Has he been traumatized recently? He needs lots of love and reassurance and company. If he can calm down, his recovery will be swift. Lots of tender loving care. He will also pick up energy from what is going on around him, so if there is stress in the house hold, it will effect him. (or her)

JB

....no sweety thats his screename here...laugh lol...he lost a loved one-his touch stone family wise... so the rest is correct...which cards did you draw....? but I'm 3000+ miles away and cant help...so feeling kinda helpless, and he is suppose to be out in June...dont know if he will come now...

wickedlluccy's photo
Sun 05/18/08 06:23 PM

Lovers....

True or False?

...been here-ing that since I was in my late 20's...but then I was a milf @ 20...lol....but seriously I have heard it for over 20 years...

wickedlluccy's photo
Sun 05/18/08 06:17 PM

.....devalueated like most things in this county that use to be priceless.......frown

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25