Community > Posts By > wickedlluccy

wickedlluccy's photo
Fri 04/25/08 01:58 PM

...hip hip hoorah..for old folks w/ingenuity !!!happy

wickedlluccy's photo
Fri 04/25/08 01:54 PM

For christs sakes go blow a fart and lighten up..I dont think certain people can survive a day without making it known that they disagree with something.

...your the one whom didn't have the guts to even leave it up...so what now you are going to defend your self for something you even weren't sure you wanted your name on....

wickedlluccy's photo
Fri 04/25/08 01:38 PM

Another intense desire starting

and that desire is to see how many nosey people are actually on this site.

Yeah sure life would be boring if we didnt have something to talk about

noway ...sad way to derive attention, desperation has a way of causing pathetic behavior in some....

wickedlluccy's photo
Fri 04/25/08 01:34 PM

Some of whom have been shafted lately ..grumble grumble grumble

I have hope for you!!!flowerforyou Cuz I've been there. Done that.grumble

Here's my deep philosophical moment for you to share.devil

"They ALWAYS regret"

"They ALWAYS return"

"It's ALWAYS too late"

Enjoy ............................. And yes! You can quote me :tongue:

...laugh laugh laugh so true...with retirement pkg or house deed in hand...I've had some sad pathetic offers from guys wanting to find their way back into my good graces....and they all got the "I dont do re-do's" speech from me at the end...(the ones w/infidelity at the end of our thing...are the most pathetic) the two whom got put in jail by the ones in my wake were the most remorsefully pathetic...bad sad boyslaugh laugh laugh

KUDOS- Fade !!!

:heart:~wicked~:heart:

wickedlluccy's photo
Fri 04/25/08 01:26 PM

I'm baffled ...not sure what this site provides?? Just looking for friendship and poss more....over 50 ...sorry but a lovely lady just the same...

...it's been called a micro cosim of life here...I have to agree w/that w/the exception, on here I don't have to deal w/guys just from Calif....which I do not get along w/most of, so I have enjoyed the interaction w/men and women from all over the states...I feel very fortunate after trying out a few sites...I felt real comfy here...before I new it, I met a guy who doesnt post in the forums, but likes telling jokes....I emailed him a complement about one, and we have been developing a thing ever since...he is driving out from back east in May to Calif. to spend a week + w/me...it's going about as serious as you can get over the phone etc...but we seem to be on the same emotional and personal needs clocks, our timing of what we are wanting -looking for and willing to do to get/make it work are almost dead on...but I dont fool myself, this was an anomaly and long awaited connection...

wickedlluccy's photo
Thu 04/24/08 04:05 PM

for lovehuh hmmm maybe for lustdevil

devil +:tongue: ...its gotta be both or im not even going to the liquor store for him...laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh .....

wickedlluccy's photo
Thu 04/24/08 02:03 PM
:heart: Wuthering Heights:heart:

Out on the wiley, windy moors
We'd roll and fall in green
You had a temper, like my jealousy
Too hot, too greedy
How could you leave me?
When I needed to possess you
I hated you, I loved you too

Bad dreams in the night
They told me I was going to lose the fight
Leave behind my wuthering, wuthering
Wuthering Heights.

Heathcliff, it's me, Cathy come home
I'm so cold, let me in-a-your window

Oh it gets dark, it gets lonely
On the other side from you
I pine alot, I find the lot
Falls through without you
I'm coming back love, cruel Heathcliff
My only one dream, my only master

Too long I roam in the night
I'm coming back to his side to put it right
I'm coming home to wuthering, wuthering
Wuthering Heights

Oh let me have it, let me grab your soul away
Oh let me have it, let me grab your soul away
You know it's me, Cathy

wickedlluccy's photo
Wed 04/23/08 05:18 PM
Edited by wickedlluccy on Wed 04/23/08 05:18 PM

stoner then---whiskey now--

YIPPEE!!!! drinker but I like rum better myself...drinker

...MOHETO jello shots babygirl...take um to the beach ...they dont spill....lol...great way to suck up rum !!!laugh laugh laugh

wickedlluccy's photo
Wed 04/23/08 05:13 PM

...they have no expectations...it is Heaven..OH MYnoway did I say that...sorrylaugh laugh

drinkerdevil~wicked~devildrinker

wickedlluccy's photo
Wed 04/23/08 05:09 PM

I was the varsity cheerleader, senior class fav, and homecoming runner up...but couldn't buy a date! (Sort of like now) I think I was a late bloomer! laugh

....hey nothin wrong w/late bloomers...we know more of what we want....:tongue:

wickedlluccy's photo
Wed 04/23/08 05:01 PM
Edited by wickedlluccy on Wed 04/23/08 05:06 PM

I know...it's hopeless, right?

I'm 38, rather shy, and spent 19 years married raising kids. I never expected to ever be doing this again and have no clue how or where to meet people, how to interact with them after I do, or how relationships work these days. I am becoming convinced I'm too old and ugly to even think I'll ever even find anyone to spend time with...let alone anything more. Beyond giving up and becoming the crazy old cat woman, is there any hope? If not, please honestly just say so. Thank you.

....OMG boxer is 38 and I'm over 10 yrs older than him ( I must be a corpse)....give me a break, sweety there's always hope, but you gota want it, get good and hungry for it like anything in life !!! And "it" being the operative word is whatever you want "it" to be....for me it is a sexy, smart, handsome, single workin guy....I have fat ripe red cherries all over my one armed bandit....bigsmile...I hit a big time jack pot ! right here on JSH !!!

wickedlluccy's photo
Wed 04/23/08 04:54 PM
noway embarassed noway embarassed noway embarassed noway embarassed noway embarassed noway embarassed ...oh on...mine are exactly the same, (running screaming into the night)....Ima freak..........embarassed embarassed embarassed laugh laugh laugh bigsmile bigsmile

....wicked is as wicked does and its got nothin to do with feetbigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

wickedlluccy's photo
Wed 04/23/08 04:47 PM

Personally if I get to the point that Im crying, it's rock bottom. Last time I cried my 2 best friends showed up at my house because I didnt answer the phone, door, or turn on the computer for 4 days. I guess if shes open to talking she might need someone.

Just the way she is, I think she will hit rock bottom. And I'm scared for her.

Well if you are a true friend and you can tell she is really going to hit rock bottom get your ass in your car and go see her

..if you read the thread you would know that he did....huh

wickedlluccy's photo
Wed 04/23/08 04:42 PM

Well I have met someone I really like but she lives in England. We have been talking for about 2 weeks now and we both want her to come visit me here in FL. HOWEVER, perhaps I am a cynic, but I am concerned about being scammed. Here is what I have come up with to prevent such a thing. Tell me what you think. We will split the airfare, I will give the money directly to her travel agent not her. But my concern is, and this may just be paranoia, but how do know it isn't a friend and really a travel agent? I will have to either send a cashier's check or give my credit card number to the agent. So any suggestions as to how to protect my ass without coming across to her that I don't trust her. I want to move forward yet keep my eyes wide open.

james
a good start migh be her name, if she is on the forums, etc. I would be suspicious

...am I hearing you correct...Rob ...you dont think the women whom post on these forums are trust worthy...but we are good enough to call friend, I would be disappointed if I did not already know you are a Cancer and a cynic...from a astrological stand point more has been written of the dishonesty/false witness of the sign Cancer than of any of the others...does that mean this is a case of the pot calling the kettle black...

...as a police officers daughter I would upfront ask for all any pertinent information and offer the same, if she is insulted...she is living in the dark ages....being a lady and being disclosing of fact are apples and oranges...is there really such a thing as too careful, naw...too paranoid yes...self protective is your responsibility...

wickedlluccy's photo
Wed 04/23/08 04:28 PM

...knowing and talking to women from say a 40 yrs spread...the ideas of romantic are like night and day...you have to decide, investigate, read...etc, according to the age group of women you really want to have a relationship with...romance to one might be a way of life and mind set and behavior another, it might be doing things, going places...you have to form your own style of romance that appeals to you and you are comfortable with and can afford, then find a women whom finds the same things romantic ....flowerforyou

wickedlluccy's photo
Wed 04/23/08 04:03 PM

I wouldn't drive an hour and a half even for sex.:smile:

....ooo your bad, thats not what you told me, laugh laugh laugh laugh shame shame....so the truth comes out...laugh

wickedlluccy's photo
Wed 04/23/08 03:57 PM
Edited by wickedlluccy on Wed 04/23/08 04:00 PM

....I was the cops kid w/a over religious mother (freak)...I was a shy responsible virgin that partied w/friends the second and 3rd year (on the weekends in the evening/worked weekend days), and was pregnant by 19....mom called me a slut and a b*tch when I was a sweet virgin..I said watch me...:angry:

...now I'm a sexualy well adjusted well lived single mom of 31yrs, with great kids, starting "my " own life thats all about me !! and a sweet- hot- smart- sexy- guy !!! ...yyyiiippppyyy!!!!:tongue: :tongue:

wickedlluccy's photo
Wed 04/23/08 11:24 AM

Well my recent boyfriend is coming in about an hour to box his things up. He is leaving his bed for the time being, a TV, couch and some other things that I need left here. He's going to be living with a friend anyhow so he doesn't need everything. WE are at the moment getting alone, and he says he is going to pay the the Tv and cell phone bills which are in my name and still under contract. So I am less stressed financially. Since we both have a child together I think he realizes that even though we don't go well in a relationship we need to get along for the sake of the baby. Who knows by us living seperate, in 3 years of being together we might actually be happy.

...exactly how I felt @ 12 when my folks separated...peace can be a good reason to separate...I liked both my parents more after...

wickedlluccy's photo
Wed 04/23/08 11:20 AM

I am in pain and it's not going away..so someone come talk to me to get my mind of off it.sad

....do you have any pain management CD's...if not flowerforyou LOMflowerforyou my friend they are a irreplaceable addition to a CD collection...I have used them for my self as well as friends in the hosp. w/cancer or what ever the battle they are fighting....they are usually nature sounds w/a ever so slight tone or tune in the back ground...all kinds of um out there hun...good luck:heart:

I am not under any kind of pain management plan..because my docs say it is not possible for a person who has had 30 surgeries to hurt..I just make up the pain to get attn..I think now that I have my motor chair I'm gonna run over the doc and tell them that they aren't really hurting..they just seek attn.laugh

drinker laugh drinker laugh drinker laugh ...happy driving...but dont messy up your KARMA...laugh Just scare the crap outa them....laugh

wickedlluccy's photo
Wed 04/23/08 11:15 AM
Edited by wickedlluccy on Wed 04/23/08 11:18 AM

I don't understand what you're saying. What am I watching out for exactly? noway

...if you allow access to say your myspc through friend accept, and later find they are not someone you wish to associate with after all...they can come back with this program and re-friend your site but you dont have the ability to disengage them the second time because they had prior acceptance ...myspc is working on it for themselves w/not luck yet...they can even make comments that you use to have the ability to remove...they are now able to leave what they want to say, without you having control...

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25