Community > Posts By > wickedlluccy

wickedlluccy's photo
Mon 04/21/08 09:02 PM

:tongue: Is it just me :tongue:

....I was in a sexless marriage a real sexless marriage 22 yrs ago...so are we talkin , I mean Elvis quit doing Priscila kinda "NO SEX" (for those that dont know Elvis stopped doin Lisa Marie's mom after Lisa was born)...mine was not consummated or just the not often enough kinda "no"...

:heart:~wicked~:heart:

wickedlluccy's photo
Mon 04/21/08 08:50 PM

That's just it.
No one should have to go through it... Ever.
Staying in an abusive relationship is one's own self stupidity.

So you know people who've been through it.

Why did they stay?

Damaged Psychologically?

I think not.

...and you are how old and a psychology major or maybe you are a M.D. already.....

...help me Rhonda...you go ahead and think not sweety I've been a single parent longer than you have been alive....I just mighta learned a thing or two thru that.....and I've never pulled age rank on this site b4 but I HATE IGNORENCE THAT DRESSES IT SELF AS INTELEGENT THOUGHT !!!!

wickedlluccy's photo
Mon 04/21/08 08:40 PM

because they are ignorant of the fact that no one changes along with that constant fear that they will never get away.

That's what women fail to understand.

...thats even more crap...anyone can change...but change takes admission of wrong or damaged behavior...you guys scare me is this really the crap people are buyin these days....how hopeless...not my world...and Ive seen it and I have friends and fam been thru it....

wickedlluccy's photo
Mon 04/21/08 08:35 PM
Edited by wickedlluccy on Mon 04/21/08 08:37 PM

Guess not.
what I'm saying,
You can't enjoy a serious relationship if it's a bad one.
So why stay in it?

Why do abused spouses stay with their abuser?..Hope that things will get better...correct?

...no because they have been damaged by the past psychologically and need help to learn how to re-program with new healthy feelings about relationships....peccy where are you getin this stuff...your too smart for that......bs

wickedlluccy's photo
Mon 04/21/08 08:31 PM

....congrats cherry189flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou drinker

wickedlluccy's photo
Mon 04/21/08 08:29 PM

i hope this site helps, I'm trying it out cuz i'm having a hard time finding someone i really enjoy being with...

and i don't like being single at all ohwell

....just find friends and if it happens cool if it doesn't...we have great friends on here a sense of community & support Ive yet to see on any co-ed site...good luck flowerforyou

wickedlluccy's photo
Mon 04/21/08 08:26 PM

....gawd how pathetic...and now raise your hands class how many of you boys are afraid of Ghosts....and other scary things ooooo.....I'm so sorry that some people (women too)...can't let everything that happens to them in their lives just be.... does it have to be labeled with a good or bad only...have some nads guys...I know not all the guys on here feel that way...I'm just sorry anyone feels that way...but then being an Aries we tread where angels dare not...I wish I knew a magic word to help you all get over your unrealistic pain, cause I dont want to see most of you alone...your pretty good guys....

:heart: ~wicked~:heart:

wickedlluccy's photo
Mon 04/21/08 08:10 PM

im a straight male and i LOVE to shop
well for clothes
yes i said love:tongue:

.....oooo goody goody...we/women love fellow clothing whores....my Daddy was one...my 31 yr old son is worse than me....drinker drinker

wickedlluccy's photo
Mon 04/21/08 07:05 PM

I am most definitely proud of both!drinker

...I agree w/Jimbo...both !!!!!!!

wickedlluccy's photo
Mon 04/21/08 06:58 PM

I thought it meant someone to play "Ball" with.

....believe that is exactly the activity most are referring to.........either that or I need to get my mind outa the sewer and back in the gutter w/the regular folks....lol...lol..I know I was called shameless already once today......:tongue:

So I'm right???
flowerforyou

....it doesnt on all sites...but on here they/we have muddy minds.......blushing

wickedlluccy's photo
Mon 04/21/08 06:54 PM
Edited by wickedlluccy on Mon 04/21/08 06:57 PM

I thought it meant someone to play "Ball" with.

....believe that is exactly the activity most are referring to.........either that or I need to get my mind outa the sewer and back in the gutter w/the regular folks....lol...lol..I know I was called shameless already once today......:tongue:

(oh coy doesnt work if your gender specific...kinda means ya KNOW it s about sex.....duh)oh but its so misleading......

wickedlluccy's photo
Mon 04/21/08 06:22 PM

Its been a fun filled and very rewarding

1000 posts! flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou
drinker

...congrats jonnyflowerforyou .....cant wait for my 1'000 post b-day....I love it here it won't take me longdrinker drinker drinker glad to be here.... glad we have good peeps to hang w/drinker drinker drinker

wickedlluccy's photo
Mon 04/21/08 06:14 PM

...here we go again...it is said only BORING people get bored...it is more accurate to say I am under stimulated...verbally, sexual or socially...be specific...what are you lookin for cheap attention or stimulating conversation...give the boys a clue.....lollaugh ....lollaugh ....lollaugh ...laugh

wickedlluccy's photo
Mon 04/21/08 05:00 PM

So i gotta ask this question do you guys out there like girls who are less talkative and more quite or do you like girls who have strong personalities??

I like women that can actually have a conversation. It seems the women that i have talked to the are more quite lead to having no conversation at all. You get the one word answers and that drives me nuts trying to talk to someone that only says yes,no, maybe and if your lucky you get three words out of them at a time lol. I know not alot of women are like this, but can anyone actually enjoy talkig tosomeone that is quiet?

....(like Craig Freguson style) I KNOW...lol...

....I was very shy say in High School many moons ago (felt invisible)....three kids and 30 yrs of single parenting ....I'm opinionated...sexually upfront and the meanest son my father claimed to have (he had 3)...and I love guys...and I think they sense that...doesn't/isn't that what it all boils down to...we want to be accepted and wanted for who and what we are...I can be the loudest one laughing in the room...but the men who like me like that...and that I can load my very own 25 foot moving van....lol....if I get quiet men get worried......

wickedlluccy's photo
Mon 04/21/08 04:52 PM

"Love - a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker"
love :heart: smooched blushing flowerforyou :tongue: :heart:

That's my definition of good sex though...

....yeah me too...but I need a little S&M in there too....lol...lol...(ok just M)

:tongue:~w~:tongue:

wickedlluccy's photo
Mon 04/21/08 04:41 PM
Edited by wickedlluccy on Mon 04/21/08 04:42 PM

....I know when other good looking or sexy guys, give me props and attention...and it does/means nothing for/to me....I know when the object of my affection appears to be the only one in the room when I enter...till some loud mouth in the corner breaks the spell...I know when he says things that makes me feel like we are feeling the exact same way at the exact same time as each other....
I know /knew 24 years ago when we both cryed over the child that we lost....I just know....And I will know again...

wickedlluccy's photo
Mon 04/21/08 04:13 PM

I don't have a past life....but I know my future!

...well I believe that was not quite the question but if you care to elaborate...or was that just a smart a*s answer.....huh

wickedlluccy's photo
Mon 04/21/08 03:53 PM

as I have gotten older rude people are pissing me off a great deal. I'm talking about stores, driving, everything.
explode

NOPE FEELING YA HERE....

wickedlluccy's photo
Mon 04/21/08 03:34 PM

flowerforyou I never said that I was a Buddhist. flowerforyou Just that Im studying it.flowerforyou I study all the religions. drinker

....i stand corrected...good to study many different types of belief systems...I think thats how we ultimately can make a intelligent informed choice flowerforyou

wickedlluccy's photo
Mon 04/21/08 03:32 PM

(((lausim)))flowerforyou

((((wicked))))

hello, how's it goingdrinker smokin

...there's a good bad boy !!!! hi ya hun, just hangin out talkin boys ,tarot (other thread) and past lives(other thread)....lol...lol..laugh you know important stuff....lol...laugh

:tongue:~w~:tongue:

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25