Community > Posts By > wickedlluccy

wickedlluccy's photo
Sun 05/04/08 12:32 AM

No, because I always show my real side.

was telling a friend that same thing tonight .
gotta demand the respect from the get go... flowerforyou

you have a point but I think the way you carry yourself and present yourself being yourself, will command the respect in itself and if it doesn't then you're with a "richard" to begin with....

laugh ....lol...I have a astounding intelect, I love to hide it, and watch the roaches run when I wip it out, and flex it....lol..gawd ,I know I'm shameless....it happens when read moronic shameless questions...noway

bigsmile~wicked~bigsmile

wickedlluccy's photo
Fri 05/02/08 05:27 PM
Edited by wickedlluccy on Fri 05/02/08 05:30 PM

glasses .................................like I said earlier....pigs...they seem to roam freely...glasses

huh~wicked~huh

...look out they seem to attract flies.....flies carry deadly germs.....and live for crap and dead things....birds of va feather....

And flies throw up 7 out of 10 times they land....

laugh laugh laugh laugh

...hi babygirl......xxoo

:heart:~wicked~:heart:

wickedlluccy's photo
Fri 05/02/08 05:23 PM
glasses .................................like I said earlier....pigs...they seem to roam freely...glasses

huh~wicked~huh

...look out they seem to attract flies.....flies carry deadly germs.....and live for crap and dead things....birds of va feather....

wickedlluccy's photo
Fri 05/02/08 05:12 PM
....:heart: drinker lots-a-captain-n-cokedrinker :heart: ...a loaf of extra-sour dough bread...extra sharp cheddar cheese...1/2 pound of thin cut cold prime rib...real butter (dual purpose dontchyaknow)...a deck of cards...a down comforter...rolling papers &(ssshhh)...and a flashlight & candles...oh did I tell you, bigsmile lolbigsmile we are sleeping(:tongue:no real sleeping allowed:tongue:) over (:heart:under the stars:heart:)....and my eastcoast-roadwarrior...(heavy sigh)....:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

wickedlluccy's photo
Fri 05/02/08 12:05 PM
Edited by wickedlluccy on Fri 05/02/08 12:05 PM

....I am one of 5...he(my sweety) is one of 9...I think we have more in commen because of that...had a couple tough relationships w/only children...my Daddy was an only child...he always had a lonleyness about him that I knew came from his childhood, he often was in awwwww of the loyalty of our little rag tag motley crew...and proud of us for it....never gave each other up, we all took the spankin...lol...in hopes it would spread out the fury....lol...

never worked for me.....being the step brother i got the blame for everything and all the fury

...yeah that sucks...your parent is the one guilty of that misdeed !!!!! my kids are years appart/ diff Dads... yet express deep loyalties...it is "how " we teach them that makes the difference...I am a sticklar for LOYALTY !!!flowerforyou

wickedlluccy's photo
Fri 05/02/08 11:59 AM

Update! Aybra is now one month and 2 days old, and THRIVING! She's breathing on her own and growing so fast! She's a beautiful healthy baby girl! She'll be in the NICU for a while still, because she IS still very tiny and they want to make sure she continues to develop well. Normal practice with preemies I guess :) She is doing wonderfully and her mommy and daddy are sooooo proud!

....I seriously just got chills....so glad !!!!!:heart:

wickedlluccy's photo
Fri 05/02/08 11:51 AM

....I am one of 5...he(my sweety) is one of 9...I think we have more in commen because of that...had a couple tough relationships w/only children...my Daddy was an only child...he always had a lonleyness about him that I knew came from his childhood, he often was in awwwww of the loyalty of our little rag tag motley crew...and proud of us for it....never gave each other up, we all took the spankin...lol...in hopes it would spread out the fury....lol...

wickedlluccy's photo
Fri 05/02/08 11:44 AM
Edited by wickedlluccy on Fri 05/02/08 11:46 AM

my name there is the same as here....what really gets me is that they seem to be avoiding the step of intro themselves here and let me invite them to my yahoo, which I won't because of respect to boxer, but its my right to not their's....

I agree, I tell them that is why I am on a site so I can read your profile and not waste there time and mine.......

drinker yep !!!

wickedlluccy's photo
Fri 05/02/08 11:42 AM

I'm pleased to announce that we've got a new addition to the OnePlusYou/JustSayHi team. Our friend Charles has decided to join us and you should all see him on the forums shortly.

Charles's main role will be to serve as the community liason. He'll basically be our representative to all of you, and also be your representative to us. He'll primarily be monitoring the forums more closely to see what problems all of you are having, or what feature requests you'd like to see, and letting us know what issues all of you feel are most important on the site. He'll also be helping the moderators with any questions or issues they might have as well.

In summary, you should be seeing a lot of Charles on the site bigsmile

So please join me in welcoming Charles to the team! And of course, if you have any questions, just let us know.

Thanks, and hope you all are enjoying the site!

Mike, Vanchau, Matt, Andrew, and now Charles bigsmile

...welcome home Charlie honey !!!drinker

wickedlluccy's photo
Fri 05/02/08 11:40 AM
Edited by wickedlluccy on Fri 05/02/08 11:54 AM
(we really need a smiley w/rolling eyes please)
....ignore the blue !!!!....just leave it alone...if she was impressed by the exchange at all , she will mention something....and she was not why reach.....

wickedlluccy's photo
Fri 05/02/08 11:33 AM

...laugh I'm guessing you want too...so I'll say yes cause its what you wana hear....laugh laugh

wickedlluccy's photo
Fri 05/02/08 11:27 AM

....resident sexpot (hee hee what an ancient word) weighing in here...I loved it ! just felt a little left out since I am a calif bald eagel type....but I shall keep that alphabet soup idea handy, havn't heard about that one in a decade...forgot all about it...recycled tricks yiiipppyyy...drinker drinker drinker ...."SWEET"bigsmile

wickedlluccy's photo
Fri 05/02/08 11:17 AM

...like I always tell it: I laughed @ one of his jokes...we struck up a conversation...the rest is still being written.....bigsmile :heart: bigsmile

wickedlluccy's photo
Fri 05/02/08 11:14 AM

...pigs they seem to roam freely.......noway noway noway

wickedlluccy's photo
Fri 05/02/08 11:12 AM

....I should hope this will be our fate...once we get our long awaited face-to-face.....heavy sigh.....flowerforyou

wickedlluccy's photo
Fri 05/02/08 11:06 AM

actually read other peoples profiles? Somebody just asked me something that is clearly written in my profile.

...if they are really intrested...but Ive had guys from here go as far as IM-ing my yahoo uninvited, who have not even bothered to read my profile/bio...I'd say its 50/50....

:heart:wicked:heart:

Yes me too.......How do they get your yahoo when you never gave it too them......That creeps me out........

my name there is the same as here....what really gets me is that they seem to be avoiding the step of intro themselves here and let me invite them to my yahoo, which I won't because of respect to boxer, but its my right to not their's....

wickedlluccy's photo
Fri 05/02/08 11:03 AM

.....oh hell yes...I make no apologies for such things I have cultivated...:wink:

wickedlluccy's photo
Fri 05/02/08 11:01 AM

actually read other peoples profiles? Somebody just asked me something that is clearly written in my profile.

...if they are really intrested...but Ive had guys from here go as far as IM-ing my yahoo uninvited, who have not even bothered to read my profile/bio...I'd say its 50/50....

:heart:wicked:heart:

wickedlluccy's photo
Sun 04/27/08 09:54 AM

:heart: ...glad the child won, she was the real victim...frown maybe (w/her feeling heard) she can ask to instigate/have a fair choice plan of activities....happy

wickedlluccy's photo
Sun 04/27/08 09:47 AM

.:wink: ...seemingly read my mind....makes explanations obsolete...wish it were that way about more things.....blushing

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25