Community > Posts By > wickedlluccy

wickedlluccy's photo
Wed 05/07/08 11:20 PM

No, just figured itd be fun O_o, u know pull a white chicks live one day as a women!

After all they get screwed over in so many ways maybe alot more men would have a better respect for women if they had to do that for one day!

.....hhhmmmm imagines men in heels ...noway noway noway

wickedlluccy's photo
Wed 05/07/08 11:16 PM

....speaking slowly and carefully she/Nareekasil speaks "is everyone else gone....there seems to be an entity amongst us I cant identify... do you have any sence of who or what it is" she inquires of Barbus...

wickedlluccy's photo
Wed 05/07/08 11:12 PM

noway noway noway noway f*ck backing out slowly, wicked turns and fly's quickly away on her broom......

wickedlluccy's photo
Wed 05/07/08 10:55 PM

indifferent ....as she pulls off her hood, she catches his glance and tip of a hat...and smiles slightly w/a nod.........:smile: .....indifferent

.......yawn ......her trip has been long and weary as she is she closes her eyes and lays her head on the table over her crossed forearms....her eyes flutter as she seems to fall into a trance like sleep..........

...coming out of her long days sleep, Nareekasil realizing she missed all of the days antics by the inhabitants as they came and went, wished in hindsight she had just gotten a room....but being more of a nocturnal creature she stretched off the days stiffness...she watches the fire as it dances shadows on the walls...she is aware there is still someone in the room but the half darkness hides whom it is...she considers getting up and going out into the nights cool air but hesitates....

wickedlluccy's photo
Wed 05/07/08 11:06 AM
Edited by wickedlluccy on Wed 05/07/08 11:13 AM

indifferent ....as she pulls off her hood, she catches his glance and tip of a hat...and smiles slightly w/a nod.........:smile: .....indifferent

.......yawn ......her trip has been long and weary as she is she closes her eyes and lays her head on the table over her crossed forearms....her eyes flutter as she seems to fall into a trance like sleep..........

wickedlluccy's photo
Wed 05/07/08 11:03 AM

Had to try this lol

Goth in nature but normal when everything else fails
A person who enjoys music and is not afraid to show it
Someone who doesn't mind getting a little wet at times
Someone rough around the edges but heartfelt on the inside
Someone who enjoys a ladies night out once in awhile
someone who enjoys the live concert scene
someone who wants to be loved
someone who isn't a total lunatic or cutter
Someone who likes to try new things
Someone who wants to start a life and not a fling...

I guess thats about what i'm looking for.. more details as I think of em....

...what sign R you ? (resident astrologist asking)

:heart:~wicked~:heart:

Sagitarius

my boxer is a Sag and I am a Aries...it is a good match as far as Astrology basics go...we have other planets in common or that compliment each other also.....look up Aries on line and check out the normal list of possible characteristics...you might have another way then of picking, there are lots of us out here...:wink:

wickedlluccy's photo
Wed 05/07/08 10:54 AM
glasses ....................................a quiet mysterious woman in blue robes seemingly floats in...she is blond with twinkling green eyes, she wears little as far as regalia.... her natural beauty is her adornment...she surveys the room and always picks a table in a corner...she smiles and nods to her friend and fellow respecter of Dragons "mistress"
...and nods and winks @ the suddenly shy young man who smiles and looks away from her quickly....this humors her always....:wink:

...she picks her table and cleans it excessively her self w/something she pulls out of a pouch from under her robes....sits (w/her back to the corner) and waits to be waited upon......

~Nareekasil~

wickedlluccy's photo
Tue 05/06/08 01:08 PM

Had to try this lol

Goth in nature but normal when everything else fails
A person who enjoys music and is not afraid to show it
Someone who doesn't mind getting a little wet at times
Someone rough around the edges but heartfelt on the inside
Someone who enjoys a ladies night out once in awhile
someone who enjoys the live concert scene
someone who wants to be loved
someone who isn't a total lunatic or cutter
Someone who likes to try new things
Someone who wants to start a life and not a fling...

I guess thats about what i'm looking for.. more details as I think of em....

...what sign R you ? (resident astrologist asking)

wickedlluccy's photo
Mon 05/05/08 10:37 AM

do you feel that you have ever made a difference in someones life? if so what have your done? do your often do things to be remembered by?

((((check-check))))to all the above....it's been my lifes work...unfortunately it chose me, I did not choose it...but then my belief system supports its manafestaion by the placement of the planets in my chart.....destiny is what it is.....flowerforyou

...I have been told I am poor in worldly goods but rich in the knowledge I have touched and changed peoples lives, kinda soothes my ego about never having much of the good life....flowerforyou

wickedlluccy's photo
Mon 05/05/08 10:29 AM

...soooo been there...flowerforyou

wickedlluccy's photo
Mon 05/05/08 10:23 AM

.....one to one seems a good start....I leave emails at different sights we found we have in common to boxer (he refered to it as a treasure hunt) and when I slacked off, he said he missed them and I started back up...gotta play it by ear in the long run.....every two people involved in an acquaintance or friendship or other will have their own rhythm....drinker

wickedlluccy's photo
Mon 05/05/08 10:16 AM

From what I gather from this, does this mean that its pretty much acceptable for men to treat women like objects?

...spoken like a proud card carrying member of the chauvinist labor party....(((((and we haven't been))))) there done that for enough centuries to suit you yet eah, well hun how many more would you like us to go before we complain and want the right to be an equal species....the world is suppose to change as we know it Dec. 2012....I myself would like to be treated like a equally valuable being before that...too much to ask, well go back to your rape and pillage routine it seems to be doing the world such good....JOHN STOSELL where are you...gimme a break !!!!!! and fall back down a rabbit hole or somthin.....ppphhhh.....

:heart: ~wicked~:heart:

wickedlluccy's photo
Mon 05/05/08 10:04 AM

.noway ....no bout-a-doubt-it deception is the worst form of immaturity and the most used tactic of avoidance on line....unfortunately free will allows people to weave their lies and involve others....and yes there should be a immediate response to a karmic law such as lien....unfortunately it stands in line with all the rest of the mean, uncaring actions humans inflict on each other and the world itself....global-warming.....flowerforyou

liars and theives....mad mad mad

Wickedlucy, I sure do like the way you always tell it like it is and tell it so well.flowerforyou

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou ...thankyou very much it is a blessing and a curse, but I abore the alternative....

wickedlluccy's photo
Mon 05/05/08 10:00 AM

flowerforyou......glorious news of things once lost, now are found:heart: flowerforyou :heart:

wickedlluccy's photo
Mon 05/05/08 09:54 AM

.noway ....no bout-a-doubt-it deception is the worst form of immaturity and the most used tactic of avoidance on line....unfortunately free will allows people to weave their lies and involve others....and yes there should be a immediate response to a karmic law such as lien....unfortunately it stands in line with all the rest of the mean, uncaring actions humans inflict on each other and the world itself....global-warming.....flowerforyou

liars and theives....mad mad mad

wickedlluccy's photo
Mon 05/05/08 02:29 AM

why do people useualy have to learn things the hard way? well at least they know for sure!

...independent and pioneering spirit kinda kicks in and most people with any moxie at all want to experience the good and the bad, at least then they have a bases for judgement...eventually the hope is we learn from enough mistakes we make less.....:tongue:

wickedlluccy's photo
Mon 05/05/08 02:17 AM

No Sh*t .....I learn everything the hard way...always tears..bigsmile :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: bigsmile
me to dude me to

(((too)))...it has 2 oo's dude... poor baby is your spell check not workin......laugh

wickedlluccy's photo
Mon 05/05/08 02:15 AM

iam to dam sexy all the way around, now weres mrs sexy at.....come herelaugh laugh

....laugh laugh laugh she's home w/ the dude that can spell ((((too))))....laugh laugh laugh

wickedlluccy's photo
Mon 05/05/08 02:13 AM

Good Question..
Well I personally define a Boyfriend as someone that I have feelings for..(does not have to be love) and we both decide mutally that we should exclusivly see each other.

in a ideal world that would happen, i usally get roped into stuff, because I just don't pay attention, one day I'm watching Motocross in my boxers happy as can be, next day I'm at home depot picking out paint color and shades ))shivers(( not again.

I don't really buy the getting roped thing. I mean you can still say no and walk right?

...no sh*t and I suppose your free will magically disappears when you start messin around...lol...laugh laugh laugh ...gimme a break....

wickedlluccy's photo
Sun 05/04/08 05:54 PM

...in Loves defense...Love is synonymous with life...the fact that we exist beyond ourselves in someone else's idea of worthy is an extension of that love/life...I am the sum of all the love/feelings the world and the creatures in it have decided to grace me with...I am alive because of love...I have wanted to die because of the lack or misconstruing of it...but I refuse to live w/o it...

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25