Community > Posts By > wickedlluccy

wickedlluccy's photo
Wed 04/23/08 11:11 AM
Edited by wickedlluccy on Wed 04/23/08 11:11 AM

I am in pain and it's not going away..so someone come talk to me to get my mind of off it.sad

....do you have any pain management CD's...if not flowerforyou LOMflowerforyou my friend they are a irreplaceable addition to a CD collection...I have used them for my self as well as friends in the hosp. w/cancer or what ever the battle they are fighting....they are usually nature sounds w/a ever so slight tone or tune in the back ground...all kinds of um out there hun...good luck:heart:

:heart:~wicked~:heart:

wickedlluccy's photo
Wed 04/23/08 11:06 AM

....your vigilance and staunch advocacy is wonderful bless you bothflowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou she is "VERY" lucky to have you !!!

wickedlluccy's photo
Wed 04/23/08 10:59 AM

Its called "changing your profile":wink:

...yeah if are willing to give up all the work you did on it....sure giving up always gives out a clear signalnoway noway noway

wickedlluccy's photo
Wed 04/23/08 10:56 AM
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou ...awareness is half the battle...flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

wickedlluccy's photo
Wed 04/23/08 10:53 AM
Edited by wickedlluccy on Wed 04/23/08 10:55 AM

I havent looked in the mirror yet.......but Im pretty sure there is a unicorn hair do somewhere in there....

noway

...noway noway noway WTF......was that a joke ?????huh huh huh
Ya it was......well not really!!! I am pretty sure there is a hair do fiasco in there somewhere. Where are your happy pills?huh laugh laugh

...huh huh huh hee hee hee apparently you stole everybody's today....noway

...valleygirl esapeeeee.......how originalglasses

wickedlluccy's photo
Wed 04/23/08 10:47 AM
....I have been made aware of a new technology available that helps stalker type re-post their profile on to some sites and it is so far unmovable to the owner "lock block"....be careful whom you be-friend....it has already been used on myspc by a person from this site whom was de-friended else where and here....creepy stuff...it only works if they were a friend you authorized at one time or another...like that cop show use to say...folks be careful out there...!!!

wickedlluccy's photo
Wed 04/23/08 10:38 AM

I havent looked in the mirror yet.......but Im pretty sure there is a unicorn hair do somewhere in there....

noway

...noway noway noway WTF......was that a joke ?????huh huh huh

wickedlluccy's photo
Wed 04/23/08 10:35 AM
noway ......not in quite a while...somewhere around 35 I started to see it was keeping me alone in some ways...then I lowered my expectations met someone moved to KS the armpit of hell...came home CA 7 yrs ago...

....I found my way to somewhere in the middle now...much happier all the way around flowerforyou

:heart:~wicked~:heart:

wickedlluccy's photo
Wed 04/23/08 10:27 AM

Should men be giving relationship advice on JSH?

Example:

JSH SUZIE69 (post),

I hope someone can help me here. The other day I set off for work leaving my husband in the house watching the TV as usual. I hadn't gone more than a mile down the road when my engine conked out and the car shuddered to a halt. I walked back home to get my husband's help. When I got home I couldn't believe my eyes. He was in the bedroom with a neighbor lady making mad passionate love to her. I am 32, my husband is 34 and we
have been married for twelve years.

Can you please help? :cry:

JSH JOE25 (reply)

Susie, a car stalling after being driven a short distance can be caused by a variety of faults. Start by checking that there is no debris in the fuel lines. It could be that the fuel pump itself is faulty, causing low delivery pressure to the carburetor float chamber. I hope this helps. drinker

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh frown frown frown ...it would be funny if it were not so tragic....

....how ironic that the "helper" totally overlooked the infidelity Q...Freudian slip maybe.....

wickedlluccy's photo
Wed 04/23/08 10:20 AM

honey.... when I looked at the photo, he looks a lot like someone on your friend's list: tazrsd's

was he on your friend's list?

....no he was one of my 1st friends here and we switched to IM else where...never did the friend thing here...forgot I even met him here till I had to rack my brain about it....

wickedlluccy's photo
Wed 04/23/08 10:17 AM

i have a tendency to just accept people treating me poorly and will even justify their behavior... it makes me angry with myself and with them, which eventually leads to arguments instead of addressing the behavior initially... i also have a strange tendency to fall for lazy guys who are not willing to do anything to help maintain our home - i am somewhat OCD about cleaning and thus when they will NEVER clean anything it just annoys me... granted i am sure i will come behind them and redo it anyway, but at least pretend to try to do something grumble

..here here..drinker

wickedlluccy's photo
Wed 04/23/08 10:12 AM

can someone post a link to the article so we can see him,so we will know who he is.. i tried to google him, but only got the obit, no pict...
flowerforyou

flowerforyou ...his picture is up on my site right now...that is him w/his Harley, this is the pic he used for here and IM Yahoo and his myspace....other pics are on his mysp but I dont know if it is private or not...dont remember from when we became friends....

:heart:~wickedlluccy~:heart:

wickedlluccy's photo
Wed 04/23/08 10:06 AM

I joined this site in hope of getting to know more people! and may be to find somebody to bond with and eventually to share my life with, but what is going on?? isn't there any body with the same view on this site?ohwell

...maybe your just being too impatient...I met someone here, when I was putting more effort else where....you only have been here long enough to have 17 posts, for goodness sakes women, give it some time and a chance, and recapture a upbeat attitude, sad, desperate, angry and forlorn do not attract men looking to better their life.....smile , joke....be the fun gal !!!

:wink:~wicked~:wink:

wickedlluccy's photo
Wed 04/23/08 10:00 AM
Edited by wickedlluccy on Wed 04/23/08 10:01 AM

My dad passed away last night. This is the first time I've dealt with losing someone that close, dealing with arrangements and the tons of sympathetic people who mean well but make it more difficult at the same time. Any advice on what helped you through a similar situation? I'd appreciate anything you found that helped you through the situation and might help me as well.

...I was just telling someone of such things last...when my Daddy(everything) left this world I found when I got uncontrollably overwhelmed, If I found a mindless game of sorts to do while sorting through the stuff and responsibilities...such as grouping his clothes by kind...or photos by year...stuff like that, kept me from going off the deep end...then later I would tackle real decisions...
i am so sorry for your lossflowerforyou

:heart:~wickedlluccy~:heart:

wickedlluccy's photo
Wed 04/23/08 08:08 AM
Edited by wickedlluccy on Wed 04/23/08 08:20 AM
frown frown frown frown frown frown frown frown frown frownfrown frown frown

.....ten days ago JSH lost one of its own to a motorcycle accident, Greg Wied Sr. of Baytown Texas outa Houston...I do not remember his screen name here...say a little prayer for his family....

....and with broken wings he'll fly with no more.....

flowerforyou frown flowerforyou frown flowerforyou frown flowerforyou frown flowerforyou frown flowerforyou frown

flowerforyou Condolences can be sent to his daughter @ www.myspace.com/harley45

wickedlluccy's photo
Tue 04/22/08 08:43 AM
....i like banana or root beer Popsicles the morning after.....need lotsa hydration and the sweetness tastes that much sweeter......

wickedlluccy's photo
Mon 04/21/08 09:21 PM

I've experienced enough to know better.
Just cause I'm 18 don't doubt me.
I wouldn't be pushing this topic if i didn't.

...and I repeat !!!!!!

...and you are how old and a psychology major or maybe you are a M.D. already.....

...help me Rhonda...you go ahead and think not sweety I've been a single parent longer than you have been alive....I just mighta learned a thing or two thru that.....and I've never pulled age rank on this site b4 but I HATE IGNORENCE THAT DRESSES IT SELF AS INTELEGENT THOUGHT !!!!

...gawd I have shoes from high school older than you (thirty yrs old as a matter of fact)....gimme a break...and how many years did you endure this marriage...and if it was your folks I'm sorry know one ever got you help....your not going to get any respect making blanket unsubstantiated comments...I'm sure a lot of women on this site have been in abusive relationships of several different types......I was educated against such a mistake so the minute the verbal started I was gone....but I know how lucky I was, I was surrounded by domestic abuse, all my life, but I wanted to know what caused it so I educated myself with collage classes and work in domestic abuse centers..... and your ed came from where....

wickedlluccy's photo
Mon 04/21/08 09:09 PM

LOL..its just you. Had problems in marriage..just not in that dept. bigsmile
OH lets be real the magic seems to fade after marriage and kidsglasses

Ummm not really. maybe a little and can certainly have "bad stretches" especially with stress and young children running around. But marriage = bad sex? No way. You have to be compatable in the first place...then you have to keep it interesting... and you should learn to be good at it. drinker

There are many reasons why a marriage or any sex life can get bad..but just because you are with the same person, does NOT make it bad. It can actually get better because you learn what the other really likes.

MAYBE you should take a look from another viewpoint? flowerforyou

I know for fact it can be good..I lived it. Our sex life was not the problems that broke the marriage. flowerforyou

...A voice of reasonable thought !!!!!drinker

wickedlluccy's photo
Mon 04/21/08 09:08 PM

....you guys are pathetic...he didnt put out...10 months later I moved his stuff out...DIVORCE....yes it is that simple !!! and yes he was my best friend 4 ..10 years...but a new drug habit changed who he was...I'll give props he hid it for a while......

wickedlluccy's photo
Mon 04/21/08 09:04 PM

Steak how do you like it?

....oh gotta b med rare..gota be a little blood....lol...lol..cow vampire here....lol..lol..

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25