Community > Posts By > wickedlluccy

wickedlluccy's photo
Sun 05/18/08 06:13 PM
Edited by wickedlluccy on Sun 05/18/08 06:15 PM

Never Cheat on a Redneck Woman...

A redneck's wife came home just in time to find her husband in bed with another woman.

With super-human strength, borne of fury, and cutting firewood, she dragged him down the stairs, out the back door, and into the tool shed out back of the barn.

She put his tally-whacker in a vice and then secured it tightly and removed the handle. Next she picked up an old carpenter's saw.

The banged up redneck was terrified, and hollered, "Stop! Stop! You're not gonna cut it off with that rusty damn saw, are you?"

The wife, with a gleam of revenge in her eye, put the saw in her husband's hand and said, "Nope. I'm gonna set this old shed on fire, and go to town for a cold beer. You do whatever you want."

noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway

DUDE...here's your dollar back for the .99 cent store to buy ur self a sence of humor...laugh laugh laugh

...killer joke by the way.....lol....bigsmile

wickedlluccy's photo
Sun 05/18/08 06:09 PM

....ooooo feeel the burn.......laugh laugh laugh

wickedlluccy's photo
Sun 05/18/08 06:01 PM

Been there no doubt. You feel like you have to walk on eggshells sometimes, for fear of hurting the person.

....nope just wait/in till he resurfaces from the depths of despair he is tryin to hide from the world.....not the eggshell type...tough guy (rockcandycoveredmarshmellow type)

wickedlluccy's photo
Sun 05/18/08 05:58 PM
Edited by wickedlluccy on Sun 05/18/08 05:58 PM

.......when they do that helpless dance when they take a shirt off with the buttons on the sleeves still buttoned...such precious little boys...lol...gawd I just love men period !!!!

:heart:~wicked~:heart:

wickedlluccy's photo
Sun 05/18/08 05:55 PM

...being a stalker must be hard for a person w/ADHD...lol...:wink: you think...

wickedlluccy's photo
Sun 05/18/08 05:52 PM
Edited by wickedlluccy on Sun 05/18/08 05:53 PM

....wana go back to the day before you.....

damn I love:heart: cowboys.....(bikers too babe)

...take me there....

RASCAL FLATTS

(finish :I never w/a song)

wickedlluccy's photo
Sun 05/18/08 05:50 PM

...neglected...frown

wickedlluccy's photo
Sun 05/18/08 05:48 PM

That's a tough thing. You have to just hang in. Be supportive, be an ear, let Them talk. Kudos to you for doing this! flowerforyou

....no choice he owns my heart now.....frown

wickedlluccy's photo
Sun 05/18/08 05:39 PM

Note:

These are cold card readings, done with the aid of my own interpretations and the use of my tarot book. I draw three cards.

I know nothing about you, I am not psychic, I just state what I see and interpret the cards. The more specific your question, the more specific an answer you will get.

On such unspecific topics and questions you will get general energy readings. If they are any way helpful, or on target I would appreciate hearing a response from you.

Jeannie

....ok JB ROMANCE/need to know when my boxerpup will be back to his old self....let me know what cards you draw please.....

wickedlluccy's photo
Sat 05/17/08 12:47 PM

....very disappointed the one for the guys had some reality base to it...this one is a "BIG JOKE"...walking away disillusioned...noway noway noway noway noway ...sorry I asked...

glasses~wicked~glasses

wickedlluccy's photo
Sat 05/17/08 12:39 PM

....when it is ones turn we must fight the good fight....

wickedlluccy's photo
Sat 05/17/08 12:26 PM

I wish I had magic words for you... unfortuantely, there are no magic words :cry:

Something like this is very much akin to hanging on the side of a mountain... all you can do is hold on as long as you possibly can and pray with your entire essence that help comes along.. or that you find the stregnth to climb back up.

Have asked the Universe to assist you BOTH :heart:

....thankyou bunches...our relationship is in its infancy not sure it can with stand so much pressure...gonna try like hell though !!!!

wickedlluccy's photo
Sat 05/17/08 12:12 PM

:heart: This is how I feel about Peccy:heart:

:heart: :heart: I just dont know how to get thru to him:heart: :heart:

....OK OK OK ....lol..made me smile...TYflowerforyou

wickedlluccy's photo
Sat 05/17/08 12:07 PM
.....the one person whom brought you to a better place in your head and heart:heart: , and then the universe slammed them with a HUGE dose of loss/grief....like most intense feelings grief changes who we are sometimes for now...sometimes forever....I'm trying to stay positive and supportive, but my own fragileness gets in the way....how do we help them hang on when (barely hangin on) its all we can do for/to ourselves.....

brokenheart~wicked~brokenheart

wickedlluccy's photo
Sat 05/17/08 11:37 AM
Edited by wickedlluccy on Sat 05/17/08 11:39 AM
.....absolutely nothin about this list is a joke ...you shoulda put it in the "other' category, we love when you help educate each other on "OUR" bodies and preferences...KUDOS dude !!!!!flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou :heart:

wickedlluccy's photo
Sat 05/17/08 11:07 AM
Edited by wickedlluccy on Sat 05/17/08 11:07 AM

Hearts don't count. Whats the last thing that broke in your life?

I broke a lamp.

...a guy I dated for 2 yrs off and on stole 2,000 dollars worth of brand new and inherited camping equipment from me and my kids....we were really good to him ...it still hurts very much....It broke my spirit...

:cry:~wicked~:cry:

wickedlluccy's photo
Fri 05/16/08 03:51 PM

...I got a webroot virus/spyware removal and protection @ Best Buy....ran it for 4-7 days every day, it finally got most of that stuff off, put it in quarintine for me...

wickedlluccy's photo
Fri 05/16/08 08:26 AM

....back @cha hun...TY for sharing w/us it is always uplifting...flowerforyou

wickedlluccy's photo
Thu 05/15/08 09:47 AM

....mine are all diff ages and all over the map literally...lol..laugh laugh laugh ...even in the boy-girl thing these days...use to be disproportionate w/guys....Ive learned to appreciate women more w/age....flowerforyou

wickedlluccy's photo
Thu 05/15/08 09:36 AM

...mounds milk choc w/almonds if regular...but I'm still workin on my mmmmmmmmmmbox of SEE'a candy from moms day, I love Bordeaux's and butterscotch squares...oooo and California brittle .....damn now I'm gonna have to have one w/breakfast mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....love

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25