Community > Posts By > marangu88

marangu88's photo
Sat 06/21/08 12:04 AM
Hello everybody. If any of you recognize me, that's great, but if not that's ok. If you do remember me and wonder why I've been gone, I had met and fell in love with a man I talked to online, but when we finally met in person, he stopped talking to me afterwards and showed not one bit of care or love to me. I later found out that he had another girlfriend whom he has been with for several years, but he has been cheating on her. Not only that, he was a total pathological liar. I was so mad at him. So....now I am back on the dating scene, and I thought I would re-introduce myself for the newbies.

Hello. I am Maria. I am 19 years old, and I live in a small town in Idaho. If you want more information, read my profile. Anyways, thanks you guys and I am back and hello!!!!!!drinker

marangu88's photo
Sat 04/26/08 10:22 AM
Doing good. Didn't party as unusual, so all is well. Might go out party tonight, or stay home and party, or go to something. I don't know. LOLlaugh

marangu88's photo
Sat 04/26/08 10:21 AM
It's 11 am here. Still about an hour to go!:smile: drinker

marangu88's photo
Sat 04/26/08 10:19 AM
laugh laugh laugh

marangu88's photo
Sat 04/26/08 09:42 AM
How is JSH becoming a new site?

marangu88's photo
Sat 04/26/08 09:39 AM
Hey JSH members. For any of you who were wondering where I was, I had disappeared for a while. I have been so busy with school and with homework and with friends and family that I just couldn't find the time to go on here and do my postings. LOL So how is everybody this fine morning? drinker flowerforyou :smile:

marangu88's photo
Sat 04/26/08 09:30 AM
I so wanna go there one of these days. I've never been there, so it would be a new adventure for me.

marangu88's photo
Sat 04/05/08 11:00 PM
My middle name, Carmen, is Hebrew for "Garden, Orchard"; and it is Latin for "Song". It is a form of Carmel, and it is used in English and Spanish speaking nations. My first name, Maria, is Hebrew for "Bitter" and a Latin form of Mary. It is used in Catalan, Dutch, English, Estonian, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish and Armenian speaking countries. It arose as a back-formation from the early Christian Greek name Mariam, which was taken as a Latin accusative case, and is ultimately derived from Hebrew Miryam.

In the English-speaking world, Maria was the written form of Mary in Latin records In early times, but became a spoken form in the 18th century.
This form of the name is also in common use in most European languages.

Maria is also used as a male name in combinations such as Gianmaria (Italian) and José María (Spanish).

I got this information at a website called babynamesworld.com.happy

marangu88's photo
Sat 04/05/08 10:48 PM
I like this song, and I like the group, too. OneRepublic rocks!:smile:

marangu88's photo
Sat 04/05/08 10:44 PM
Hello there, and re-welcome to JSH.
flowerforyou

marangu88's photo
Sun 03/30/08 12:55 PM

Women are all different, guy. We all want something individual.

I agree with lillith here. We all want someone who is unique in their own way.

marangu88's photo
Sun 03/30/08 12:33 PM
Um...hmm..have you asked anybody at your school? Is there a girl you know that doesn't have a date? If so, make a creative way of asking her to the prom. The craziest thing I ever saw was someone using a restaurant's sign with letters asking their person to date them, go to prom with them, or even proposing!!! Just think of someone to ask and a creative way to ask.

marangu88's photo
Sun 03/30/08 12:24 PM
No. They are hiding from you. LOL I am just kidding. Not all the good women are taken. I'm still single. LOLlaugh happy :wink:

marangu88's photo
Sun 03/30/08 11:55 AM
laugh laugh laugh I really liked a few of those. LOL

marangu88's photo
Sun 03/30/08 11:49 AM
Hi there!!!! Welcome to JSH, where everybody is welcome, and the people are kind and warm. flowerforyou :smile:

marangu88's photo
Fri 03/28/08 10:17 PM
Freedom does not have a cost. I'd rather be poor and out of jail than rich and in jail.

marangu88's photo
Fri 03/28/08 10:14 PM
:smile:

marangu88's photo
Sat 03/22/08 12:18 PM
noway Gosh, quite the joke there. LOLlaugh

marangu88's photo
Sat 03/22/08 10:35 AM

you can flirt with eveybody and flirt more with the person you are diggin'

I agree with that statement.

marangu88's photo
Sat 03/22/08 10:34 AM