Tue 03/18/08 08:03 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh LOL

marangu88's photo
Tue 03/18/08 07:58 PM

congrats now your next mission, 1000 posts

Oh yeah!!! 1000 posts, baby!!!! bigsmile :smile: :wink: happy drinker

marangu88's photo
Tue 03/18/08 07:57 PM
I wouldn't. That's not me. I would rather marry someone I love with all my heart and actually want to spend the rest of my life with. That's just my opinion, though.:smile:

marangu88's photo
Tue 03/18/08 07:56 PM
100 postings already! Time to celebrate reaching over 100!! Woo Hoo!!!!laugh drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker laugh

marangu88's photo
Tue 03/18/08 07:55 PM
Why do you ask? Did a stripper give you her number? To be honest, wait as you would any other woman. A woman's occupation does not define who she is outside of her job. :smile:

marangu88's photo
Tue 03/18/08 07:52 PM
you are always welcome in any forum. he he:wink:

marangu88's photo
Tue 03/18/08 07:47 PM

noway noway noway noway You know what....I can't believe how Doctors and Dentists can live with themselves by ripping people off like they do....it's not right....not right at all....

I agree with you there, but speaking as a future doctor, there are some valid reasons why some doctors charge so much for their services. For one thing, doctors have to pay bills like the rest of us. Some doctors have over hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt from student loans just to pay for medical school, and then once they are out they have to pay medical malpractice insurance, which itself costs tens of thousands of dollars a year. Also, the doctors have to pay for the equipment they use, and they still gotta make a living. So I totally understand that some of you think that medical costs are so high, but if it weren't so dang expensive for college and medical/dental school, the costs for services won't be so dang high. Also, the equipment some doctors and dentists have to use costs so much, and the materials used to make them are cheap and easy to produce. I don't truly know what it'll take to get medical/dental costs down. Maybe if we lower the cost of medical school we wouldn't have expensive doctor bills to pay. But until that happens, we are stuck paying what the doctors/dentists charge us. That sucks big time.

marangu88's photo
Tue 03/18/08 07:41 PM
That's how much my braces cost, and my mom is still paying for them in payments, but now we found out that I might get them off early, but they can't take them off until they are fully paid, and my mom still owes a lot of money, which is why (and she doesn't know otherwise she won't take it) I will get a job, of which I DO need, and help her pay for it. It's the least I could do, and my smile will look beautiful once these damn things come off. :smile:

marangu88's photo
Tue 03/18/08 07:31 PM
Welcome to JSHflowerforyou

marangu88's photo
Tue 03/18/08 02:28 PM
I wouldn't demand anything. If you are engaged it's because you worked things out and love each other for who you are. Who needs to demand something out of someone they love. That's for them to do to their children. LOL

marangu88's photo
Tue 03/18/08 02:25 PM
hmmm....maybe?:wink:

marangu88's photo
Tue 03/18/08 02:20 PM
in a relationship? What is it you are willing to give up for someone and what would you want them to give up in return? What if they refuse to compromise? What would you do?

marangu88's photo
Tue 03/18/08 02:16 PM
See? That wasn't so hard. Glad it's working. Thanks for letting us know!!!

marangu88's photo
Tue 03/18/08 02:14 PM
Press and hold the menu and center button for about five seconds, then the iPod will restart and it will show a silver apple on the screen and restart the iPod. You didn't kill the iPod, just caused a little glitch. Let me know if it worked or not.

marangu88's photo
Tue 03/18/08 02:11 PM

HERE ARE THE RULES FOR ALL NEW PLAYERS

Ok this is how it works....If you come in your mine And I can match you with whomever I see fit. Once I do match you....You have to e-mail that person and say you have been matched. Then you have to get to know that person and give me an update in the thread. You can any of the following:

Friends

Match

Try Again

And my personal Fav

OMG Debbie We have been talking non-stop for 60 hours. We are meeting tomorrow for our first date.....Oh yea Oh yea.....DO THE HAPPY DANCE.

HAPPY DANCE

HAPPY DANCE

If nothing else you get to meet new friends you might not otherwise give the time of day to....

ENJOY

AND HAPPY MATCHING

Debbie
Matchmaker to the ordinary folks.

God Bless

HAVE FUN

SO MAKE SURE YOU GET BACK IN TO PLAY IN ANY GAME BY JUST COMING IN.....I CAN'T PLAY YA IF YOUR NOT AROUND........

AND

DON'T FORGET

TO ALWAYS

HAPPY DANCE

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY

DANCE

MUAAHHAAAA

Debbie

DISCLAIMER::::::::::::::If anyone is reported to me as being rude, crude or undespekable they will not be playing in the Matchmaking Game....

2nd DISCLAIMER::::::::::
IT HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO MY ATTENTION THAT SOME PEOPLE ON THE OUTSIDE HAVE BEEN PEEKING AND THEN E-MAILING PEOPLE SAYING THEY WERE MATCHED....THIS IS A BIG BIG FAT NO NO.......I DON'T KNOW WHO IT IS....SO IF ANYONE GETS AN E-MAIL AND YOU DIDN'T SEE THIS PERSON IN THE THREAD....PLEASE BRING TO MY ATTENTION SO I CAN GO KICK SOME DECEITFUL BUTT.....LOL

EVERYONE AND ANYONE IS WELCOME TO PLAY.....BUT GO BEHIND MY BACK AND TRY AND BE DECEITFUL ABOUT IT AND PAY......sick sick sick sick sick sick sick

Sounds a lot of fun!!!!

marangu88's photo
Tue 03/18/08 02:04 PM
laugh laugh Sorry, I just had to laugh at some of your guys' responses!!!laugh laugh

marangu88's photo
Tue 03/18/08 01:42 PM
if somebody likes you? What signs would they give you? What would you do if you knew that somebody likes you? I am just wondering what would be a good thing to do if I thought someone liked me, but I don't know what the signs are. Please help!

marangu88's photo
Tue 03/18/08 01:29 PM
that's stuck on your head? If so, what song is it? Where did you hear it? Is it annoying you just yet?happy

marangu88's photo
Sat 03/15/08 01:12 PM
Vanilla
Chocolate
Strawberry

Now name 3 colors of hair

marangu88's photo
Sat 03/15/08 01:07 PM
I will do so. That is so terrible that someone young would do that. I pray that she goes through this well and survives.