Community > Posts By > CleanBathroom

CleanBathroom's photo
Wed 05/27/09 04:05 PM
I think God created us and then let go. We have free will. That's why I don't believe we can pray for good weather or that "God was with the Orlando Magic when they won in overtime." frustrated

CleanBathroom's photo
Wed 05/27/09 02:31 AM

I would get laid!!!!

If I take you hostage and you fear imminent death, do I get some? :tongue:

CleanBathroom's photo
Thu 05/21/09 07:50 PM
I have always loved you ... 'nuff said!

How are ya' baby?

CleanBathroom's photo
Sat 05/16/09 01:10 PM

CB is really Joey from the Backstreet Boyz!!!:wink: laugh

As Vince Vaughn stated in "Old School:"

"We are going to get some serious azz now. I'm talking boy band azz here."

CleanBathroom's photo
Sat 05/16/09 08:31 AM

<====Michelle Williams laugh Right CB?

You do look like Michelle Williams in your other picture!

CleanBathroom's photo
Sat 05/16/09 07:36 AM
I have to admit. I'm not real. Sorry to those who have been under a misperception.

Truth is, I'm a rather famous actor and I've had fun with this profile for some time. One of my colleagues is on this site in similar capacity. If she will come clean about her actual identity, I will as well. glasses

CleanBathroom's photo
Sat 05/16/09 04:21 AM
flowers Hey Grammy ... Glad you get to hang with the little ones over the summer.

Good times baby ... good times.

CleanBathroom's photo
Sat 05/16/09 04:20 AM
Will Space have access to anyone here to pass along word of his situation? Any info would be nice. glasses

War is hell. sad2

CleanBathroom's photo
Sat 05/16/09 04:17 AM
Hello good people of the Mingle persuasion. I hope everyone is in good health and cheer.

This site needs a kick in the tires and shake of the trunk until the "regulars" who seem to be AWOL come falling back onto the main stage. I miss the laughter. flowerforyou

Besides, I wonder how Myrtle Beach Dude's digestive tract is functioning. frown

CleanBathroom's photo
Fri 05/15/09 11:32 PM
I'm pretty sure she's female. After that, I'm lost.

CleanBathroom's photo
Fri 05/08/09 09:03 AM
I'm fortunate to have my mother alive but I'm compelled to show some support by saying:

"This thread rocks. Great freakin' idea." flowerforyou

CleanBathroom's photo
Tue 05/05/09 02:01 AM
I'd agree on Calvin but Stafford has to prove himself. Calvin was a GA Tech guy. That's going to be a strange combo/bedfellows with him and Stafford. They probably played ball against each other a bunch in high school I'd bet.

Either way, they'll be fun to watch because they'll need to score a LOT of points, since they can't hide that defense. laugh It's been a while since the Bulldogs produced a stud NFL QB.

I wish it was football season already. ohwell My BUCS are going to suck but I can't wait to listen to Kellen Winslow gripe about not getting the ball enough. :tongue:

CleanBathroom's photo
Mon 05/04/09 07:59 PM
They will win 4 games next year.

In 2010, they will win 7.

In 2011, they will realize they need a running game.

In 2018, they will win The Super Bowl.

CleanBathroom's photo
Thu 04/30/09 03:14 AM

These PRETZELS are making me THIRSTY!

George likes his chicken spicy.

CleanBathroom's photo
Tue 04/28/09 01:53 AM
Since we are slow here, maybe I can encourage the NT5 patrons to drop into this thread for some cheer on occasion. As they said in "Blues Brothers:" "We are getting the band back together."

Come on in and share, k?

http://mingle2.com/topic/show/159145?page=33

CleanBathroom's photo
Tue 04/28/09 01:42 AM
I'm addicted to 80s Winx.

CleanBathroom's photo
Fri 04/17/09 11:05 PM

I just cut up a HUGE plate of veggies: bell peppers, carrots, celery, broccoli and sliced tomatos! A little pepper and a squirt of lemon juice is all I need! drinker love

I've pretty much given up drinking -- because of the calories -- before my race in July. I'm on my 1,100 calorie, HIGH protein training diet. I'm over the painful transition now though. *whew*

My race-day body fat goal is 15%. I dunked yesterday at 18.2% :banana:

Oh, the wine and chocolate made me drool! Thanks! grumble laugh

Can I mix you a protein shake? I have a homemade recipe I learned at band camp.

BTW, how can you eat an 1,100 kcal diet with high protein? That'd mean you were eating NO fat at all and very little cruciferous veggies at best. You'd be dropping about a pound a day in weight with your running routine.

You're crazy girl ... but I like it. flowerforyou

CleanBathroom's photo
Wed 04/15/09 11:45 PM
Happiness is Spiritual in nature.

You can't get it or lose it from money. You can't get it or lose it with luck. You can't get it or lose it with life circumstances, which are seasonal anyway.

If you are unhappy, you are likely not living your life correctly and your sub-conscious is controlling your disposition.

Have you tried eating pie? That seems to work.

CleanBathroom's photo
Wed 04/15/09 11:19 PM

I only lasted a week on facebook. That is the most BORING site ever lol.

Dear Myka:

It's good for finding lost friends, etc, though. You are too young to realize that you haven't seen "so-and-so" for 20 years. :thumbsup:

It's basically MySpace for grown-ups.

Dear Larry:

Since I have been signed up here on JSH/1+U/M2 I have abandoned Myspace as well as facebook. I prefer the interaction of the forums here. tongue2

Dear Myka:

Why not have both? I can't find my fifth-grade girlfriend, high school party pals and college buddies in here. frown It's a totally different platform for social interaction.

If anything, this place is getting sillier in comparison to Facebook. How many people will they kick out of here before people leave en masse? Gypsy had to take down pics of her in a bikini, which had been posted for months, and was also suspended.

There are less people to interact with by the day. frustrated

Has anyone seen Mike Hunt?

CleanBathroom's photo
Wed 04/15/09 06:19 PM

I only lasted a week on facebook. That is the most BORING site ever lol.

Dear Myka:

It's good for finding lost friends, etc, though. You are too young to realize that you haven't seen "so-and-so" for 20 years. :thumbsup:

It's basically MySpace for grown-ups.