MAKE_ME_GIGGLE's photo
Wed 04/29/09 06:48 PM
pickles and cheese on pita bread

MAKE_ME_GIGGLE's photo
Wed 04/29/09 06:24 PM
I'd tell ya.... but then I'd hafta kill ya whoa

MAKE_ME_GIGGLE's photo
Wed 04/29/09 05:28 PM
If two people want it bad enough and know the meaning of commitment, yes they can work.

MAKE_ME_GIGGLE's photo
Tue 04/28/09 06:54 PM
Not that anyone knows about bigsmile

MAKE_ME_GIGGLE's photo
Tue 04/28/09 03:27 PM

smokin Would we be able to choose the meal or the sex partner??? bigsmile You know, some food is mediocre, and so is some sex. It'd be my luck; choose sex and it's with someone not so good at it.

then thats when you teach 'em what they need to know sunshine

MAKE_ME_GIGGLE's photo
Tue 04/28/09 03:26 PM

scared Duz anybody else here think itz one of the biblical plagues?scared

I don't think even the Family research counsil would be that stupid to declare it so..

bigsmile Well, a bunch of the people in the religion threads have been saying itz the end of the world.bigsmile

Mirror... do you believe everything you hear hun???

MAKE_ME_GIGGLE's photo
Tue 04/28/09 03:25 PM

my moms meatloaf with mashed potatoes and brown gravy. some of grandy's butter rolls and a tall glass of dr. pepper...

sex is overrated and almost not worth it

Then you've been with the wrong women!!

MAKE_ME_GIGGLE's photo
Tue 04/28/09 03:23 PM
mine hears, "you son of a b!tch" an awful lot

MAKE_ME_GIGGLE's photo
Tue 04/28/09 03:12 PM
Edited by MAKE_ME_GIGGLE on Tue 04/28/09 03:17 PM
The hospital where I work had a huge meeting on the swine flu "outbreak" today. I went for my office as we work with the older population and they are at high risk.

The CDC is where most of the information comes from and you can check thier website.

Our hospaital is taking many precautions already. One is surveylance of the emergency department watching for people with symtoms to put them into quarantine if need be.

They have also ordered masks of several types needed, and 2 kinds of special swabs needed to test for this...

each office has to implement a plan as for who is doing the swabbing and who is doing the reportin to CDC.

I trust this little Maine town hospital would not be going through this expense if the CDC wasnt credible

MAKE_ME_GIGGLE's photo
Tue 04/28/09 04:42 AM

and this isn't a dress rehearsal

YOU GO THAT RIGHTbigsmile bigsmile AND YOU WON'T CATCH ME IN A DRESS EITHERlaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

there is a gawd!!

MAKE_ME_GIGGLE's photo
Tue 04/28/09 04:35 AM
and this isn't a dress rehearsal

MAKE_ME_GIGGLE's photo
Mon 04/27/09 06:15 PM
Edited by MAKE_ME_GIGGLE on Mon 04/27/09 06:18 PM

i was just venting im not really gonna smack her...my kids dont know what it means to be smacked or beat.....and truthfully maybe thats the problem....maybe they need a good ass whippin....

im just tired of being treated like a piss of sh*t every day!!!!

I went through this with my son. I even put him in counseling as he had a lot of anger towards me after the divorce, even though he was 2 when we split.

Believe it or not, and I have to remind myself alot....TAKE IT AS A COMPLIMENT!!! Your daughter (as with my son) knows no matter what, good or bad, thick or thin, your gonna still be there, you're going to still love her.. so she pushes you and pushes you. She is so comfortable in her realtionship with you, she knows you wont abandon her.

my son use to treat me bad( i did everything for that boy) and he idolized his father(who did nothing, not even visit but once every 2 weeks) But he didnt want to jeopardize, what little time he had with his father.

So even though it hurts, it is a complimentflowerforyou

MAKE_ME_GIGGLE's photo
Mon 04/27/09 06:02 PM
My son only told me i was mean just once. I told him if he felt that way go find a better mother if he thought he could and while he was at it, find me a better son.... Never called me mean again

MAKE_ME_GIGGLE's photo
Mon 04/27/09 02:18 PM
living with most of my ex'sbigsmile

MAKE_ME_GIGGLE's photo
Sun 04/26/09 03:48 PM

did some one hallor for the short bus ????rofl oops rofl

I could be wrong.... but that looks like a REDNECK SHORTBUS!!!

MAKE_ME_GIGGLE's photo
Sun 04/26/09 03:45 PM

<-------changes name to "Window"

you dont get kool-aid!!! drink of the day for you is WINDEX!!

no windex needed

happy Just Lick me!:tongue:

OHHHH MYYYYYYYYYY tongue2

MAKE_ME_GIGGLE's photo
Sun 04/26/09 03:42 PM

<-------changes name to "Window"

you dont get kool-aid!!! drink of the day for you is WINDEX!!

MAKE_ME_GIGGLE's photo
Sun 04/26/09 02:46 PM

first of all... YOU cant get her over him, she needs to do that in her own time and her own way. By you TELLING her what she should do and how she should feel is quite belittling and degrading( im sure not meant that way) but I lived it. I know how it feels to be TOLD these things

Let her do this her own way in her own time and you will mean much more to her for it

I never told her anything she SHOULD do. I believe she is an independent person who is capable of making these decisions. I simply made it clear that this other guy was no better than anybody else out there, and that there is NO REASON SHE SHOULD be obsessed with him. And that there are plenty of other guys out there that COULD give her the companionship, love, and good sex she's looking for. I didn't even specify myself as the only one.

Ok... so you in your own words..."I simply made it clear that this other guy was no better than anybody else out there, and that there is NO REASON SHE SHOULD be obsessed with him."
is totally degrading her and her capabilities to make decisions. You are telling her she has no reason to feel the way she does. you dont think thats belittling or degrading to her?

I think if she was totally capable of making this decision, she wouldn't be in treatment over this breakup. Granted she checked herself into this clinic, but is still seeking advice from complete strangers on how to get over it.

Not true and so unfair of you to say. If you respect her at all.. Really think about it. Your doing more harm than good

All I did was tell her about this guy and how typical guys operate. I never told her o will tell her anything she doesn't ask for. I have given her no 'advice'. That is what the treatment is for. Towards the end of our conversation, she tells me I am "soooooo right" about this guy and guys in general. It was not only my idea that we hook up. It was not my intention at all. It just happened...for an hour. Then I get this message saying she can't do it.

I'm absolutely sure she has all kinds of racing thoughts in her head. I made it clear that I understood that there was a posibility she would continue to have some of these thoughts. She said her feelings and love for this other guy were gone. I know some thoughts of him are going to stick around for a while and am willing to work around that. I know exactly what she has to think about when she says she has some stuff to think about, though some of it sounds completely illogical to me.

What I don't understand is why she would tell me that she would tell me that I was right, and that she loves me, and that she likes the idea of getting together...and then an hour later tells me she can't do this. And I don't understand or know if I should keep trying for a dear friend that I love and care deeply for, or whether she is worth the time, feelings and energy...or whether I should just abandon the effort.

What I don't understand is why she would tell me that she would tell me that I was right, and that she loves me, and that she likes the idea of getting together

she told you what you wanted to hear to shut u up because she didnt want to hear you any more. You obviously dont see it as this, but i surely do.. CONTROL you have a need for it and deny it

MAKE_ME_GIGGLE's photo
Sun 04/26/09 02:19 PM

first of all... YOU cant get her over him, she needs to do that in her own time and her own way. By you TELLING her what she should do and how she should feel is quite belittling and degrading( im sure not meant that way) but I lived it. I know how it feels to be TOLD these things

Let her do this her own way in her own time and you will mean much more to her for it

I never told her anything she SHOULD do. I believe she is an independent person who is capable of making these decisions. I simply made it clear that this other guy was no better than anybody else out there, and that there is NO REASON SHE SHOULD be obsessed with him. And that there are plenty of other guys out there that COULD give her the companionship, love, and good sex she's looking for. I didn't even specify myself as the only one.

Ok... so you in your own words..."I simply made it clear that this other guy was no better than anybody else out there, and that there is NO REASON SHE SHOULD be obsessed with him."
is totally degrading her and her capabilities to make decisions. You are telling her she has no reason to feel the way she does. you dont think thats belittling or degrading to her?

I think if she was totally capable of making this decision, she wouldn't be in treatment over this breakup. Granted she checked herself into this clinic, but is still seeking advice from complete strangers on how to get over it.

Not true and so unfair of you to say. If you respect her at all.. Really think about it. Your doing more harm than good