Community > Posts By > BHill93

BHill93's photo
Thu 05/20/10 01:45 PM
(not necessarily in order of preference)

1. Stephen King's _The Stand_
2. Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
3. Deranged (Independent Film)
4. Terminator 2
5. The Signal

BHill93's photo
Thu 05/20/10 01:02 PM
"Come down and eat chicken with me beautifull, its so dark." -Staff member at The Vermont Plague Center from Stephen King's _The Stand_.

No, no, no, no. You gotta listen to the way people talk. You don't say "affirmative" or some **** like that. You say, "No problemo." If someone comes off to you with an attitude, you say "Eat me." And if you want to shine 'em on it's, "Hasta la vista, baby". -John Connor; _Terminator 2_

The possibility of physical and mental collapse is now very real. No sympathy for the Devil, keep that in mind. Buy the ticket, take the ride.
-Raoul Duke; _Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas_

BHill93's photo
Thu 05/20/10 12:41 PM
Anyone else seen The Signal? Its an independent film, not unlike Dawn of the Dead or 2 Days Later. It doesn't invole a virus though. It is about a signal that for some reason (they leave it open) a signal is broadcasted at least in the city of Terminus (worldwide) that makes people mindlessly murder each other. I havent seen Carriers, but I imagine its a similar polit style. Seen either?

BHill93's photo
Mon 10/19/09 09:44 PM
I cant remember how many people I have met from here, but my current (and pregnant) girlfriend, I met from here.

BHill93's photo
Sat 10/17/09 10:44 PM
I am a LaVeyan Satanist myself. Feel free to contact me (to all intelligent law abiing Satanists/Sorcerors/Occultists, etc.)

BHill93's photo
Tue 10/13/09 12:46 PM
Right now, I am taken, but I am looking for a partner for some fun on the side, or just a friend. I am looking for decent attractive, intelligent people.

BHill93's photo
Mon 07/13/09 06:28 PM
I pretty much keep the original set up and make adjustments when I do.

BHill93's photo
Sat 06/14/08 08:51 PM
Well if you havent done so already, be honest in what you tell the police and tell them EVERYTHING.

BHill93's photo
Wed 04/16/08 02:32 PM
I have been contacted off line by someone who says that saw my profile on this site. The problem is they e-mailed me at my regular e-mail address. I think this person is a scammer. I have two questions...
1. Am I fine in just ignoring and deleting the message and making nothing else of the matter?
2. How would anyone be able to get my a-mail address from this site?

Thank you for the help.:smile:

BHill93's photo
Wed 03/05/08 02:46 PM
Hello everyone. My name is Brian and I am realtively new here. I joined back in February so I have not been here long. I think I joined just before Valentines Day . Sorry I didn't introduce myself sooner! I am 23 and live in Norman, OK. I don't have a pictur uploaded yet but I hope to have one soon. Well that is pretty much it. Just thought I would say hi!

BHill93's photo
Sun 02/10/08 05:08 PM
I'm a new guy to this site. This is my first time with online dating as I have mentioned in my profile. Since, I am new to this please have patience with me! :tongue: