Community > Posts By > wwebabe1

wwebabe1's photo
Tue 09/18/12 10:51 PM
John Cena had surgery today. They had to go in and remove bone spurs from his elbow. It had been swelling up and also locking up. Out possibly 3-5 weeks. Starts rehab tomorrow update by weekend to really determine length of absence.

wwebabe1's photo
Sun 09/16/12 08:22 PM
Well what was everyone's thoughts on NOC PPV? I was ticked off by the ending. They screwed John Cena period!!!

wwebabe1's photo
Tue 09/11/12 10:55 PM
If everyone wants we can all post in here during/after the shows. Give thoughts, air complaints about show or whatever happens. Does this sound like a good idea everyone?

wwebabe1's photo
Tue 09/11/12 06:57 AM
I work second shift so I didn't get to see what happened. I watched highlights on youtube. I believe they were doing this thing with Punk because Jerry Lawler will be retiring soon. I was upset when I got off and started reading all the tweets about Jerry. There was a tweet that said "We The WWE Universe are not just fans we are family"

wwebabe1's photo
Thu 09/06/12 05:42 AM

You will find different perspectives everywhere. If it matters to her, move on. If it doesnt to the next one, great. Remember its not a question of 'right or wrong'. Its just preferences formed by life experiences, so none of us will bring the same thing to the table.

Oh. As for the title question, that will be different for everyone too. For me, if youre old enough to be my child or parent, the energy will likely be off for me.

Well said! I agree my opinion if too close to my oldest child or my parents it just feels weird. I personally will go no more than 10 years younger or older.

wwebabe1's photo
Thu 09/06/12 05:27 AM

Both. I love Hogan and a couple of the guys from TNA but I also love Cena and The Miz. I also like JCW (Juggalo Championship Wrestling, ICP's wrestling promotion they actually pull the people from both WWE and TNA for their shows).

I got more respect for The Miz now since following him on twitter. Plus Cena has said The Miz is the hardest worker out of the ring. Jericho even said The Miz was the future of wrestling.

wwebabe1's photo
Wed 09/05/12 10:48 PM

The best wreslter ever and always will be the best is Stone Cold Steve Austin!

Stone Cold is my 3rd favorite that is retired. #1 is Bret "The Hitman" Hart #2 is Shawn Michaels HBK

wwebabe1's photo
Tue 09/04/12 05:39 AM
Of the active roster John Cena is my third favorite. Sheamus is my #1 then #2 is Orton.

wwebabe1's photo
Tue 09/04/12 05:37 AM
Have they inducted Bruiser into the HOF yet?

wwebabe1's photo
Mon 09/03/12 10:54 PM

HHH, punk, sometimes cena, when he's not trying to rap, the rock, and ric flair... but i gotta throw in harlem heat (WCW then, Booker T is manager of smackdown now) and kofi kingston...

Love all those. Cena hasn't tried to rap lately except for when he and The Rock had that "sing off" lol. Kofi is just out of this world. He is absolutely funny on twitter. He has actually answered me a few times too.

wwebabe1's photo
Mon 09/03/12 10:51 PM

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Ric Flair is the man. Going to go old school with my fave though. Mr. Wrestling II

Yes Flair is a very vital part of wrestling. A lot have learned from him. Mr. Wrestling II was awesome.

wwebabe1's photo
Mon 09/03/12 09:54 PM

both. alot of great wrestlers in both but i'm a huge sting fan and have been all my life

Love Sting! Especially when he did his silent time against NWO lol.

wwebabe1's photo
Mon 09/03/12 09:52 PM

Huge WWE fan - grew up watching. Back before it went PG :P Gotta love me some Latino Heat, Edge, Cena, HHH, Punk, 'Taker, Y2J, and of course HBK :)

So sad Eddie is gone, may he RIP. Edge having to retire broke my heart almost as much as HBK.Don't see HHH or Taker being around much longer.

wwebabe1's photo
Mon 09/03/12 09:37 PM
Your still young there is time to find the right woman. Just take your time and you will find her.

wwebabe1's photo
Mon 09/03/12 09:21 PM

WE STAND FIRM TO OUR GROUNDS
AND WALK THE PATH OF A NEW JOURNEY
AND GENERATION
YET TO FOLLOW:heart: :heart:

Amen!!

wwebabe1's photo
Mon 09/03/12 09:06 PM
Was wondering how many wrestling fans we got here? If your a fan who are your favorites, past and present?

wwebabe1's photo
Sun 09/02/12 11:44 PM

Roll Tide Baby!