Community > Posts By > italianman4u

italianman4u's photo
Mon 02/04/13 06:56 PM

Your profile says your a man, your topic says your looking for lesbians,?

I see you've had the operation then.

Well, we don't know that yet...as there is no actual pic of him/her to verify the true gender.

Or it

italianman4u's photo
Mon 02/04/13 06:15 PM
Your profile says your a man, your topic says your looking for lesbians,?

I see you've had the operation then.

italianman4u's photo
Mon 02/04/13 05:52 PM
Potato salad

italianman4u's photo
Mon 02/04/13 05:44 PM
Muy caliente

italianman4u's photo
Sat 02/02/13 07:45 PM
Lol

italianman4u's photo
Sat 02/02/13 09:54 AM
awesome! lol

italianman4u's photo
Sat 02/02/13 09:34 AM
i got a tire pump and some balloons and 2 bandaids. without a pic that's all ya get!

italianman4u's photo
Sat 02/02/13 08:39 AM
Google it

italianman4u's photo
Sat 02/02/13 08:36 AM
Rule 62!

italianman4u's photo
Sat 02/02/13 06:09 AM
All of the above

italianman4u's photo
Fri 02/01/13 08:03 AM
I'll tell ya in a few weeks

italianman4u's photo
Thu 01/31/13 01:06 PM
hi old straight guy, names banana

italianman4u's photo
Thu 01/31/13 11:29 AM

So... report the person and move on? Clearly, if someone is asking you for money, something is not right.

are you kidding? id spend 90% of my time here doing that. I just let then know I know whats up. its not just the scammers im referring to, its the ones hiding behind old or fake pics that are wasting my time. its not always about a scam. just sooooo sad though

Ah, ok.

I would hope that someone who complains about other people's pictures would have clear pictures of themselves. If we're judging pictures, yours are dark and fuzzy.

yea? get your glasses on then. im not the one contacting and scamming

italianman4u's photo
Thu 01/31/13 08:23 AM

Humm I know what your saying but..........it only takes a second to hit report this user under the e-mail click scammer or state fake picture in the box...

The site works very hard to keep the scammers down but at times seems they get flooded and many get by the system in place...

I find this just as much with guys as it is with the women's photo's.

But if members are not willing to pin point some of the ones that got through then not much can be done..whoa

you know what? I got a message from a user that had only a close up picture of her Pu@@y as her profile. she wrote me and asked for my info, well duh!,, but her profile name I googled and shes had 7 different accounts here all near or close to Miami.
that's the obvious crap im talking about. its the liars and carnival freaks im talking about too.

italianman4u's photo
Thu 01/31/13 08:14 AM
ahhh, si! avette una face bella!,, il occhio de oro mio rosa fiore!

italianman4u's photo
Thu 01/31/13 08:04 AM
shouldn't have to do stealth, maybe I need to find an ugly toothless man picture. wait no that wont work, they'll think im desperate and ill get hit up even more. lol

italianman4u's photo
Thu 01/31/13 07:56 AM

So... report the person and move on? Clearly, if someone is asking you for money, something is not right.

are you kidding? id spend 90% of my time here doing that. I just let then know I know whats up. its not just the scammers im referring to, its the ones hiding behind old or fake pics that are wasting my time. its not always about a scam. just sooooo sad though

italianman4u's photo
Thu 01/31/13 07:44 AM
I just shake my head and laugh, its so obvious that some here are using pictures of models and professional photo shot women. its a shame that a lot of men must fall for these fakes.

I gotta say theres little chance that runway models are on here begging for (an honest man), or (true love). its actually silly.

then theres those that use pictures from the 80's and early 90's, what do they hope to gain? if a meeting took place that would ruin the illusion.

so whats the reasoning behind this type of fakery? just to have some side fun? or to trick the dim-witted out of some cash?

its sad, very sad. sorry for going off but I just looked at a profile of an obviously fake woman, shes supposedly 25, looks better than any swimsuit edition model ever, and is asking me for money, my email, and my phone number. dammit this chit is getting old!!!!
I don't even answer half my messages because of these people.

im not a GQ model, I know that, im not trying to pretend im something im not, im maybe an average looking guy surrounded by supermodels who really want me for me right?
GIMME A BREAK!!!!!!

italianman4u's photo
Thu 01/31/13 07:04 AM
honestly getting married is the easy part, its all work and effort after to make it work that's hard for some

italianman4u's photo
Wed 01/30/13 06:33 AM
Lol

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14