Community > Posts By > agbbieannie

agbbieannie's photo
Sat 10/03/09 11:43 PM
boots. So i could stomp around.bigsmile

agbbieannie's photo
Sat 10/03/09 11:38 PM
Still hanging on. I give up nothing....... timeis never wasted. Every experience i learn from. Take me as I am. Or leave me be.
I am willing to sacrafice a drawer and a toothbrush LOL...........bigsmile

agbbieannie's photo
Fri 10/02/09 11:15 PM
flowerforyou

agbbieannie's photo
Fri 10/02/09 11:12 PM
Honesty scares some people away. The ones I find that cannot accept honesty have a lot to hide, and use the lack of honesty ( avoiding the truth or out right lies.) to keep things as such. Sadly, they cannot communicate well nor do they have respect for themselves much less anyone else. In my soul searching and honest and direct approach to life I have learned that honey in the pot helps as long as it is not covering the honesty but enhancing the use of it.flowerforyou

agbbieannie's photo
Fri 10/02/09 10:43 PM
Live yout life for yourself and it will find you. In the mean time party on. flowerforyou

agbbieannie's photo
Fri 10/02/09 10:39 PM
very very intense. flowerforyou

agbbieannie's photo
Fri 10/02/09 10:36 PM

wear a condom!!!drinker scared
flowerforyou Look at her hsitory. 3 Kids 3 Dads. She is texting on dates. Why is she ignoring you?? Seems she has NO time for a real relationship.

Time to re evauatle what you want in a Girl friend.

agbbieannie's photo
Fri 10/02/09 10:26 PM
Edited by agbbieannie on Fri 10/02/09 10:29 PM

I'm not so sure on the vaccinations, isn't it true those who contract it also happen to be vaccinated?

You can't get it from the vaccinations.
Had the shot in the mid 70's there were cases in NJ and Pa. So to be safe I volenteered for swine flu shots. I was sick in 72 hours, for the better part of 3 weeks. I never recieved another flu shot again. I will take my chances.flowerforyou

Precations need to be followed. Stay away from crowds and sick people. Wash your hands. Wash your hands. Wash your hands. And keep up with healthy life style

agbbieannie's photo
Thu 10/01/09 01:44 AM
I wish i could get 6 hours of sleep. Some days are better then others. Well nights. Tonight no sleep. Adn no i ownt take sleeping pills either. I hope to get this regulated soon. Is there any hope in that???tears

agbbieannie's photo
Thu 10/01/09 01:28 AM
Edited by agbbieannie on Thu 10/01/09 01:29 AM

Be thankful for what you have. Stop worry about what everybody else has, and start living for yourself.

drinker

amen to it all..........

agbbieannie's photo
Mon 09/28/09 02:47 PM
here goes :

try a heavy dose of fabric softern in a delicate cycle of cold / warm / cold water
then stretch it gently in to shape. I had to do that to a sweater . if that don't work make mittens from it( called wadmal) they will be warm .....

agbbieannie's photo
Mon 09/28/09 02:44 PM
i have window fallign out but i need to rpelace the whole thing. this is cute. I know a little about repairs too. LOL......i am rehabbing a 100 year old house and I call it the money pit. Right now I am going green with the kitchen and powder room. It's not easy . But it is fun

agbbieannie's photo
Wed 09/23/09 06:10 AM
flowerforyou

agbbieannie's photo
Wed 09/23/09 06:03 AM
If you have not moved on your should she is playing with ya..........sad.........

agbbieannie's photo
Wed 09/23/09 06:01 AM
Day to day is good. Gives you ability to discuss your day and how it was. Also alows them to know how busy you are and jhow important time with each other is.
:)flowerforyou

agbbieannie's photo
Wed 09/23/09 05:41 AM
Violence in a dream 'really meam violence it can mean many things
obsticles for one. confusion trying to figure right from wrong. There are many books on the subject. You may want to find one .

agbbieannie's photo
Wed 09/23/09 05:32 AM
Dont eat pizza before bed LOL

ok here goes.......... you haev an appointment coming you are nervoius about. timing is everyting to you. obsticles reach in yoru way. But they only hold you back if you let them .

you will over come the obsticles and get to where you need to be. But you must remember the obsticles are what your created. you can over come them.

Are you looking for a new job???

agbbieannie's photo
Mon 09/21/09 11:51 PM
CRAZY says it all patsy sing it girl..............flowerforyou

agbbieannie's photo
Mon 09/21/09 11:50 PM
Every time.............the brain goes in to over laod............ hard to pull me back to earth..........flowerforyou

agbbieannie's photo
Mon 09/21/09 11:46 PM
omg are you for real My man cannot keep up wiht me..................hormones are my frieflowerforyou nd : )I will die in bed with a smile..............i have many more years to go....................

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25