Community > Posts By > agbbieannie

agbbieannie's photo
Mon 09/21/09 11:44 PM
nice i like it ....................

agbbieannie's photo
Mon 09/21/09 11:41 PM

"as i say to many your thinking with the wrong brain if you have to ask its worng. think of your child."

still beating that dead horse , she already said she is thinking of her child , she did not abandon her child , and she still has legal custody of her child ---- GET OVER IT!!!

read thew whole post. she sent the kid ahead for a plan to move there at the expense of granny........... she dotn care about the kid she cares about what is in TN.

agbbieannie's photo
Mon 09/21/09 11:39 PM

im neither a mother or a father but i know one thing you need to do what u think is right , 1st nothing you can tell your mom about this situation is going to make her not upset at you inless its im still moving. second if you have known him for 9 years and go out for 4 and have a child and you recently split for what ever reason you have to look at the obvious facts if it was worse enough to hence move to FL then its probly not a good idea to get back with that person just my opinion

GIVE this GUY a Gold Star Very ON TARGET ADVICE.

yeppers he is focused.............. thanks..........

agbbieannie's photo
Mon 09/21/09 11:35 PM
nice to feel the love ..................flowerforyou

agbbieannie's photo
Mon 09/21/09 11:31 PM

I'm sure I could have gone into a lot more detail. Just not trying to waste alot of time. Just need to know from a mother's point of veiw how I can explain this to her without hurting her.

as i say to many your thinking with the wrong brain if you have to ask its worng. think of your child.

agbbieannie's photo
Mon 09/21/09 11:25 PM
As a mother you abadoned your child............... think of your kid and not yourself.

agbbieannie's photo
Mon 09/21/09 11:24 PM
You sent your daughter away for a man??? i am confused. ???

agbbieannie's photo
Sat 09/19/09 11:06 PM
If it's work it's no fun. Reationships happen because of who you are and the honesty involved. Working at is work and if the rewards are not what you want it becomes like a chore with little reward. flowerforyou

agbbieannie's photo
Sat 09/19/09 11:03 PM
Goal settign is goot reach and achive them and set more goals. never set them too high you cannot achive them.flowerforyou

agbbieannie's photo
Sat 09/19/09 11:00 PM
work to better the world as a whole. : ) flowerforyou

agbbieannie's photo
Sat 09/19/09 10:58 PM
If they don't meet the standards you wont even like them its a flash in the pan. move one. I never lower my standardsflowerforyou but a roll in the hay is just that. LOL

agbbieannie's photo
Sat 09/19/09 10:54 PM
guys love that shot you will have no problen getting responses
flowerforyou

agbbieannie's photo
Sat 09/19/09 10:53 PM
walk no wait run as fast as you can................... they are an x for a reason. flowerforyou

agbbieannie's photo
Sat 09/19/09 10:51 PM
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou it finds you when your not looking.. ;)

agbbieannie's photo
Sat 09/19/09 02:55 AM
flowerforyou cute

agbbieannie's photo
Sat 09/19/09 02:54 AM
One day at a time and keep up the great attitude : )flowerforyou

agbbieannie's photo
Sat 09/19/09 02:50 AM
he is not divorced he is married.............. why debate with me look at the op......

agbbieannie's photo
Sat 09/19/09 02:48 AM
the soul
all else is superficalflowerforyou

agbbieannie's photo
Sat 09/19/09 02:45 AM
pretty words .............. flowerforyou thanks

agbbieannie's photo
Sat 09/19/09 02:43 AM

Dahhh your wife is intitled to half if not more of yoru pention and all else you own

your not avaialbe
In a s/o realtionship you are a zero 0

Oh and the best YOU ARE STILL MARRIED.frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated

I think this is only in community property states. If the wife has all the money than she has to pay the man.

Then he is still off limits casue he is a kept man. I keep no one.

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25