agbbieannie's photo
Sat 10/03/15 09:26 AM
Thank you

agbbieannie's photo
Sat 10/03/15 09:25 AM
Empty pitcher, basket of potatoes and sunglasses

agbbieannie's photo
Sat 10/03/15 09:23 AM
Nicknames come from the inner personality...cannot pick a name till you know something anout them. As for me he will be lucky. Lucky to have me... lol

agbbieannie's photo
Fri 09/25/15 07:56 PM
Locked down Philly here...

agbbieannie's photo
Fri 09/25/15 07:55 PM
Interesting ponts. thanks

agbbieannie's photo
Fri 09/25/15 07:37 PM
Edited by agbbieannie on Fri 09/25/15 07:40 PM
waving waving interest is blank....need to put something in there...hobbies are good. Also profession is veteran...lesson in life fill all the blanks .

Shows you care when you take the time to actually fill it out.

Nothing can filter out the jerks. But keep looking..

agbbieannie's photo
Fri 09/25/15 07:33 PM
What am i missing?

agbbieannie's photo
Fri 09/25/15 07:28 PM
Edited by agbbieannie on Fri 09/25/15 07:26 PM
Does any one read profiles? I have been bombarded with questions from men and all the answers are in my profile.lol...then when you answer five questions...ask one they do not answer, but continue to ask more questions. It has been an odd week on here...

agbbieannie's photo
Wed 04/18/12 05:18 PM
I live in a fairly large city and there is lots to see and do.
Even a cracked bell eveyone loves to see. laugh Historial places and nice pubs. Some nights even fireworks. A beautiful park all over the city as well as music in every form possible. Many old bulidings too. A few real tall ones with pretty lights. One housed a lady that made a flag, imagine that.:smile:
My area I live in has a grave yard with many of the founding fathers burried in it. You can even tour it on special days.

I live in Philadelphia. Home of the cheese steak, soft pretzel and a giant close pin. flowerforyou

agbbieannie's photo
Wed 04/18/12 05:10 PM
I turn my phone off ,
I would expect the same or at least on Vibrate.
At times we need to know things. Then there is time for down time from the rest of the world. flowerforyou

agbbieannie's photo
Tue 03/06/12 03:20 PM
outside religion you should still and act the same as in church..... there is no difference.... That is what being a christian is. you carry the cross all the time not just on sundays or service days but every day. If everyone acted as there religion atests... Life would be wonderful Sadly they don't.

agbbieannie's photo
Tue 03/06/12 08:31 AM
Christians are as different as the laws in America. While basics are the same, (10 commandments) the interpretation is all different. These rules were made to protect people from themselves. Similar to laws in the USA. Today's society has become so oblivious of consequences that more laws are made today for common sense things. However, they can be lead back to the route of all (the 10 commandments.) Every religions follows "set guidelines", not just followers of Christ. So one can conclude that many laws in many countries are set upon a pretense to the common religion of that country. Interpreting of past beliefs as history has shown leads to religious wars. "Rights" of all people are over looked.
The bible is a guide... take what you need and move on. It is to be used as a guide for life. Those that need more guidance use it everyday while others get the basic message and use it in the life always. It is a guide to life. Much like other religions use there religion to walk the "right" life. It can be used to extremes.
Resulting in Religious wars. Right vs wrong. Civil wars. And the undoing of humans as a collective diverse group. It is all in how you look at is.

agbbieannie's photo
Tue 03/06/12 08:14 AM
communication is the key..... sometimes an argument can clear the air... sometimes it is the end. When one gets too defensive. You need to learn how to talk to each other. Trust me it is not an easy task in many cases. Communication is done in many ways and some times it is what we read into things that causes confusion. And sometimes it is our feelings. The balance of all is good. Relate to when you are happy and choose your battles. But never allow things to go unsettled for long, it creates resentments. Never go to bed angry. forgive and go on.... Life is too hard for resentments to creep in.

agbbieannie's photo
Mon 03/05/12 08:09 PM
my daughter sent me a st pats card filled with gold confetie ... She got me good it is all over the floor. LOL..... flowerforyou

agbbieannie's photo
Sun 03/04/12 10:38 PM
In my area many rent rooms to post graduate students. If you have a local University contact them. When my daughter was a freshman in college the dorms were full and we recieved a list of people in the area for rooms for students. She made it in the dorm before school started, however, I was greatful for the back up plan.

agbbieannie's photo
Tue 02/21/12 01:54 PM
congratsdrinker :banana: :banana: :banana: :heart:

agbbieannie's photo
Tue 02/21/12 01:51 PM
Lent is a time of cleansing. We use up all the old flour and such to make breads and cookies. Today is Fat Tuesday is the last day of feasting on all the goodies we made. Followed by 6 weeks of fasting. When my daughters were young we did a rice bowl. You put the money you would have spent on goodies in a bowl at the end of Lent it went to the missions. Amazing how much money you can save that way....

agbbieannie's photo
Sun 02/19/12 08:54 AM
ABC showed her interview she did not do crack,,,,, she did expensive drugs... Her own words..

agbbieannie's photo
Sun 02/19/12 08:52 AM
Your a great dad that wanted to make someone happy... I did the same thing for a show... cost me a fortune... but well worth it.

agbbieannie's photo
Sun 02/19/12 08:49 AM
It has to do with tides and water... I worked at hospital, on full moons patients went off. You could tell by the moon what kind of night you would have.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25