Community > Posts By > agbbieannie

agbbieannie's photo
Tue 11/22/11 03:21 AM
Christmas does not end till Janaury 6th in my home. You have time to celebrate it :)

Daughter is hosting Thanksgiving in her new home this year. Her first of many. I do not mind handing over the tourch for this job. Of course I will be there to help her. Life is changing. And it's wonderful.

I purchased a new tree this year. It will be my First tree in 5 years. Maybe on christmas moring I will have someone sitting under it for me . I can dream. This is my oldest daughters last year as a single woman. I suspect in a few years I will have a Grandchild to celebtate with and then the circle will be completed.

Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas to you.flowers

agbbieannie's photo
Mon 11/21/11 02:36 AM
Buttons

agbbieannie's photo
Mon 11/21/11 02:30 AM
I believe it is up to individual governments that make the nation to help kick the economy in the butt. Encouraging business large and small with advantages to be in there city. This has worked in the past. But sadly it has hurt as well. Northern business went to the sunbelt for cheaper labor. Leaving behind workforces out of work. In such areas as steel workers and car industry. In stead of advancing positive they adorned the mills and plants for more modern factories and off shore areas. The Federal government has done little to make them stay.( Exception here is car manufacturing) It is up to the towns and states to allow them to expand in and increase production in each area. Many companies have done this. Campbell soup is one. While it closed down one factory it increased production in other states cutting costs as well, to keep a production up and costs down. The loss of a few for the sake of all was done. My city is trying to revitalize the area of the old steel shops with retail and hope jobs will follow. But the unemployment is so high here I don't see much hope for any one but the construction crews. We do need to stay focused on individual states and cities and hope all will work out well. Retail work is up in sales down in help and will never change that. Gone are the days of a sales clerk helping you and only you. These workers are underpaid and worked so thin they are lucky to have a job. Gone are life time workers. Retail needs to reinvest in workers and sell American supported products. Quality vs quantities Sears did it once. I wonder how many American workers would buy American made products this year. Or even products that support American beliefs. If you can find any in our retail shops. Gee I had a flash back of Cuba circa the 70's Store with nothing to sell. God save us.

agbbieannie's photo
Mon 11/21/11 01:56 AM
I don't know what I was doing. I know my neighbor was in morning for 30 days. He played Elvis songs from his 3rd floor bedroom window blasting to the homes below. After 30 days of it I was a little sick of hearing Elvis songs.

agbbieannie's photo
Mon 11/21/11 01:48 AM
it's and x for a reason .... Keep moving... don't look back.

agbbieannie's photo
Mon 11/21/11 01:45 AM
I am thankful to have a home of my own.
A car to take me places.
Friends and family that love me.
flowerforyou

agbbieannie's photo
Sun 11/13/11 10:42 PM
my oldest daughter : ) She was on her way back from the inn where she is getting married next year. She wanted me to book the room she picked out for me with a soaking tub, Daughters are wonderful gifts flowerforyou

agbbieannie's photo
Sun 11/13/11 10:38 PM
for failure to smile in a camera check point. flowerforyou

agbbieannie's photo
Sun 11/13/11 10:36 PM
grey paint

agbbieannie's photo
Sun 11/13/11 09:44 PM
for driving shirtless.

agbbieannie's photo
Sun 11/13/11 09:42 PM
no more utility bills

agbbieannie's photo
Sun 11/13/11 09:40 PM
lol lets not forget the singing toys...... I am guilty of that one

agbbieannie's photo
Sun 11/13/11 09:33 PM
Enigizer batteries

agbbieannie's photo
Sun 11/13/11 09:30 PM
flowerforyou Zweibrucken, Germany

agbbieannie's photo
Sun 11/13/11 03:30 AM
yellow rope.

agbbieannie's photo
Sun 11/13/11 03:28 AM
flowerforyou flowerforyou

agbbieannie's photo
Sun 11/13/11 03:20 AM
A new color or new cut works wonders ... Enjoy the new you... I cut 8 inches off my hair: ) flowerforyou

agbbieannie's photo
Thu 11/03/11 01:38 AM
extra large bath towels

agbbieannie's photo
Thu 11/03/11 01:27 AM
happy he is home : ) and safe

agbbieannie's photo
Thu 11/03/11 01:21 AM
cup holder

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25