Community > Posts By > jacktrades

jacktrades's photo
Sat 08/27/16 06:20 AM
Lab, easy going,friendly, durable, smart and hard working.

jacktrades's photo
Sat 08/27/16 06:18 AM
I think your profile was very well written, direct, and honest, good luck in your search.

jacktrades's photo
Sat 08/27/16 06:15 AM
Edited by jacktrades on Sat 08/27/16 06:16 AM
Just beautiful high 80's and the humidity is leaving us and so are the tourists and from now until at least thanksgiving its heaven here.

jacktrades's photo
Fri 08/26/16 05:24 PM
Some like myself are very cautious.I have jumped the gun before and made wrong decisions based on initial attraction, so as a rule I tend to lay back and observe for a short while.

jacktrades's photo
Fri 08/26/16 05:12 PM
Happy Bday have a good one.

jacktrades's photo
Thu 08/25/16 11:20 PM
We have all been there, welcome, and good luck with your search.

jacktrades's photo
Thu 08/25/16 11:18 PM

i understand your point but what im trying to say it seems people look down on certain types of jobs and careers
Do you pay your bills? Take care of your responsibilities? If so, frick em...they ain't worth your time anyway

Amen to that brother.drinker

jacktrades's photo
Thu 08/25/16 01:47 PM
I can feel your frustration at not being allowed into America, and yes if you work hard here your life can me much better then other places. We do need to overhaul our immigration policy but I think you are maybe leaving a little part of your story out, why did you have no papers? why did they single you out, and why are you so angry? The last time I checked people where sneaking into this country not out of it. Regardless I wish you the best of luck.

jacktrades's photo
Thu 08/25/16 01:31 PM
To me honest I have this video many times and its hard to put a handle on it, the fact that one of the people who shot the video was in the movie biz makes me kinda think it was staged.

jacktrades's photo
Thu 08/25/16 01:24 PM
Edited by jacktrades on Thu 08/25/16 01:24 PM
oops

jacktrades's photo
Thu 08/25/16 01:23 PM
I agree with your train theory on life and to be honest I am gaining full steam, and for once I am enjoying the ride.

jacktrades's photo
Thu 08/25/16 01:07 PM

My beautiful Kids, beautiful Girlfriend Sol, beautiful Debbie and a few beautiful close friends, who are like family.

KIDS.JPG

And off course all the great people on Mingle :)

Wow look at all those smiles, everyone looks so happy, good for you Jaan you deserve it.

jacktrades's photo
Thu 08/25/16 04:51 AM

Is one person's "quality" another person's "quantity" (run of the mill)?happy

good point.

jacktrades's photo
Thu 08/25/16 03:03 AM
I missed it but I love to watch the shooting stars over the ocean at night, it does not measure up to a meteor shower, which I have viewed once in my life but it's a close second.

jacktrades's photo
Thu 08/25/16 02:47 AM

Have you met anyone (no names... who wants to collect a man's testicles and put them in a jar for all the world to see ... I laughed when I first heard this expression . Surely in modern times ... there would be little interest in such a collection .. After all it cost $5.99 for a jar of pickled sheep's testicles ... With the added bonus of none of the maintenance of owning a man . ... Plus They are probably more bulbous too .. Lmao .rofl rofl ... Cheeky grin .. Surely men don't feel like this is the sum of their worth and women do not have a warped craving for testes in a jar .. waving

Well to be honest Blondey in my wild and younger days I am sure you could have found a woman or two that would have liked to do that to me, but I think now that I have aged I might have righted the ship so to speak on that one. I have to be honest though this thread has put a scare into me and I will be sleeping on the stomach for awhile now...laugh

jacktrades's photo
Thu 08/25/16 02:36 AM
Quality instead of Quantity is a rule I like to use. Quality is doing it right the first time and getting more out of your time or money as it applies.

jacktrades's photo
Thu 08/25/16 02:30 AM
Money, because being financially secure enables you to be able to concentrate on love with less stress.

jacktrades's photo
Thu 08/25/16 02:28 AM
Edited by jacktrades on Thu 08/25/16 02:28 AM
I work midnights coffee is my God.

jacktrades's photo
Wed 08/24/16 05:25 PM
Mine is just starting, back to grind, we will see how it goes.

jacktrades's photo
Wed 08/24/16 05:19 PM
Sorry can't help you there, but wow how generous you are, I am sure she will like what ever you buy her.

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25