Community > Posts By > excension

no photo
Thu 10/01/20 06:34 AM
Good morning Julie and thank you for taking the time to read my inspirational quote :pray_tone3: /

no photo
Wed 09/30/20 04:11 PM
Some of us are so caught up in our past woe's that we forget their is always something to smile about and a wee bit of laughter is only a moment away.
Times may seem dark when adversity,challenges and tribulation weigh heavy on our hearts.These are the times that we draw closer to our faith,whatever it may be that we call upon in our most desperate time of need and we channel that positive energy into our current situations and release the negative emotions into the great void.
Don't forget to smile and see the light t5hat is forever glowing brightly within your inner being.
The pain,hurt and darkness that is within will start to crack and fall away,Joy,peace,happiness,tranquility,happiness,hope and serenity will flow into us on shimmering rays of light .
Their is a higher power forever present waiting to release favor to those of us who would just ask.Destroy that wall,put down that shield and accept blessings :pray_tone3: /

no photo
Wed 09/30/20 03:53 PM
That's deep and I trust that whatever anyone is going through,always remember that our Divine Creator loves you and always will :pray_tone3: /

no photo
Wed 09/30/20 03:42 PM
Hi,okay.This issue only started 2 days ago.However I will give it a little time and see what happens.Thanks for your input /

no photo
Wed 09/30/20 02:55 AM
Hello,my browser will not connect to your server due to site insecurity /