Tue 10/28/08 08:04 PM
Jackson, OH

PragmaticMind's photo
Tue 10/28/08 07:59 PM
Anyone here but me..

okay, maybe not anyone (just not me).

PragmaticMind's photo
Tue 06/24/08 11:25 PM

Thank you guys! you are all looking fantastic!

13 smooched

Thank you , you look like 2 million stars!

p.s. You make me feel like 2 million stars blushing

PragmaticMind's photo
Tue 06/24/08 11:09 PM

13 smooched

Thank you , you look like 2 million stars!

Thank you sweetie bigsmile

PragmaticMind's photo
Tue 06/24/08 10:59 PM

13 smooched

PragmaticMind's photo
Tue 06/10/08 06:40 PM

what am i doing wrong?

Hmmm, lets see here; for one, you're separated (not yet divorced).. looking for love, although most likely not even healed from the previous relationship (that's not fully dissolved yet), you don't have anything stated in your profile (if people have common grounds of interest, you will naturally find much to discuss) and you need more pictures (us females are visuals just like men).

PragmaticMind's photo
Sun 06/08/08 07:29 PM

sexxy or trashy?

Gross and very unattractive!

PragmaticMind's photo
Mon 06/02/08 07:28 PM

I have no romantic bone in my body, I'm going to go watch the movie P.S. I love you...

Supposidly if I have a heart I will cry...let's see.

This is supposed to make me feel all warm and fuzzy I think...

When I come back I'll hit on everyone...wait, don't I do that now?

If that movie doesn't make you cry, then, I myself am worried about you huh

Let me know what you think of it :wink:

PragmaticMind's photo
Mon 06/02/08 03:15 PM

that men seem a bit scared of strong independent women?

i mean alot of men seem like they want someone who depends soley on them.

i just dont get it. any ideas?

It's not that they solely want us to depend on them, nor are they actually scared. They just can't fathom the fact of a woman being "secure" in area's that possibly they aren't. Some men try to use control (yet only the woman allows it to actually take place) and they do so to balance within what is unsettled. Men think women are easily trainded and/or controlled, what they don't know is, women like myself can easily tame down and control them just the same. It's attitude of unrealistic thinking and unbalanced characteristics. When someone (man or woman) seems "frightened" or "intimidated" in whatever respect, it's up to us to show and teach otherwise. It's truly not that difficult if they're interested in seeking in someone what you're pursuing yourself. Someone needs to be the smarter one to turn ones lack of expectation (or standards set too high), confidence, security, etc. around to be reachable and worth associating with. :wink:

i believe you have it right :smile: :smile:

LOL.. just when they think they're interested, they realize a woman w/ way too much insight and experience could be the end of their love life LOL "just kidding"

Good luck w/ your search dear :wink:

PragmaticMind's photo
Mon 06/02/08 03:09 PM

that men seem a bit scared of strong independent women?

i mean alot of men seem like they want someone who depends soley on them.

i just dont get it. any ideas?

It's not that they solely want us to depend on them, nor are they actually scared. They just can't fathom the fact of a woman being "secure" in area's that possibly they aren't. Some men try to use control (yet only the woman allows it to actually take place) and they do so to balance within what is unsettled. Men think women are easily trainded and/or controlled, what they don't know is, women like myself can easily tame down and control them just the same. It's attitude of unrealistic thinking and unbalanced characteristics. When someone (man or woman) seems "frightened" or "intimidated" in whatever respect, it's up to us to show and teach otherwise. It's truly not that difficult if they're interested in seeking in someone what you're pursuing yourself. Someone needs to be the smarter one to turn ones lack of expectation (or standards set too high), confidence, security, etc. around to be reachable and worth associating with. :wink:

PragmaticMind's photo
Mon 06/02/08 02:59 PM
Edited by PragmaticMind on Mon 06/02/08 03:01 PM

Here is my problem:

I'm in love with my best friend.

Every moment that I am with her I and I can't hold her, kiss her, and tell her I love her is torture.

But living without her would be unbearable.

I broached the issue with her, she said she can only see me as a friend. But I can't seem to get over her no matter what I try.

I can't continue on like this, and I don't know what to do. Is it just my lot in life to be in pain?

The worst part is the terrible guilt I feel because I know that I am not supposed to feel the way I do, but I just can't help it. So now I am punishing myself for messing up a wonderful friendship on top of being lovelorn and heartbroken.

I am in major trouble here. I think I am a terrible friend. I think I am not worth anything because if the person that knows me better than anyone in the world can't truly love me, who possibly could? My mind is in turmoil and I can't think straight.

Someone please give me some perspective...or just shoot me...anything...

This I understand all too well. My best friend in the world is the most remarkable man ever (hear me out as more is to come). We decided to take it to the next level, committing our selves to each other; yet only to find that this love we felt wasn't love worth marrying. Just because we seemed to connect on all necessary levels, certainly didn't mean we were meant to be as one. Because we're so concerned and devoted to such friendship; we tend to feel as though we're the one to protect, understand, complete, make adjustments to accomadate ones schedule, to make laugh, smile, cry, etc. It can easily be mistaken as love within a relationship.. opposed to loving a true & dear friend. I thought and still think highly of Michael and he is and forever will be a part of my life. It's when you allow your friendship to "just be" as it's supposed to, that you'll soon enough find someone who actually fits the definition and dream of "pure happiness & love." I have learned it the hard way, then again, in the most sensational way as well.

Don't get down on yourself. It's not necessary and will only keep your blinded eyes from seeing someone who is meant for you. Smile, life is wonderful and good things come to those who not only "wait" but to those who allow their "heart" to be open under realistic measures.

Good luck.. you'll be fine and so will your friendship, just as soon as you realize the depth of it.

PragmaticMind's photo
Fri 05/30/08 08:40 PM

why do you look like a drug dealer?

You've either done a little too much editing to your eyes (to make them extremely blue) or you have contacts in to change their original color (looks a bit tacky) huh

PragmaticMind's photo
Fri 05/30/08 05:49 PM

Yet another question that may have more than one answer. Let's see what ya all think about those little white lies

Lies are lies.. either you tell the damn truth (the whole truth) or you lie.. withholding information, leaving out a little here and there, not saying anything at all.. it is, what it is.

You did not just say "it is what it is!"

AAAAAAAGH noway :wink:

Brutal honesty is unnecessary at times, no?

Again, it is what it is. Yes, I did say it and now I've said it again. If you can't handle honesty (brutally) then don't be dumb enough to ask "certain" people questions you wish not to hear an answer to. I will tell you, just as it is.. it's a shame most people leave out the most important info. (unlike me).

PragmaticMind's photo
Fri 05/30/08 05:40 PM
Having a plan and/or plans doesn't necessarily mean "goals." Sure you can plan for your future (realistically within a period of months/years) and consider that a goal; something to strive for/toward. Yet still, a plan/plans can mean having a schedule, consistency in some respects, some things are time-consuming (so preparation is smart), routine (again, consistency.. say going to the gym, specific meetings for work or weekly family conferences/get-togethers, etc.). Then again, you can plan to be spontaneous (expect the unexpected). A friend calls and wishes to meet for coffee, a drink, lunch away from work, or even just a night on the town (an hr. before). And as some people do, a quick plan for a weekend vacation (the night before).

Just my extensive thought laugh

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25