Community > Posts By > babamos

babamos's photo
Tue 10/14/14 07:41 PM
Quite honestly LDR could work provided there is a little trust in the relationship. Their discussion should basically be on mutual co-existence in discovering what they sincerely wanted in building a quality and rewarding courtship. And of importance is getting to know each other likes and dislikes which would help a great deal in discovering the passion they intend sharing:)

babamos's photo
Tue 10/14/14 07:14 PM
How true and genuine could one discern the true intention of purpose of either parties devoid of games nor pretenses.
Thank you
Babamos

babamos's photo
Thu 09/04/14 09:31 AM
Nigeria the land of hope and serene environment. Good weather to cap it all year round.
Come and experience our railway system whenever you are on vacation and you'll always look forward to such a nice trip.
Nigerian states are filled with various interesting places, cultures, traditions and tourist attractions. Places of interest among all are LAGOS, OSUN, PORT HARCOURT and KANO States.
I am proud to be a NIGERIAN.

babamos's photo
Sat 12/08/12 09:07 PM
Edited by babamos on Sat 12/08/12 09:11 PM
Sentiments apart please... I want to believe LDR can work considering the fact that "Matured minds" ADULTS are in it here. What is important is building an understanding and trust in a quality relationship starting with Friendship which allows either parties to get to know themselves well enough, what they want in the union before any further emotional commitments.
Above all I prefer single parents other than someone that had never been married!
Thank you

babamos's photo
Sat 12/08/12 08:47 PM
I hear people complain not wanting to get involved in distance relationships or to have anything doing with a Black African who'd never travelled overseas.