no photo
Fri 01/26/24 06:56 PM
a bike is a bike. have a rice grinder myself, 650 V-Star. would love to find some people to ride with, even would enjoy a nice female passenger, so if anybody's in Minnesota drop me a line

no photo
Fri 01/26/24 06:37 PM
it's long, wordy, and hard to follow at points but this is my conclusion; if you're going to be her friend, be her friend. know your boundaries. Friends support friends, the problem is you're mixing friendship with romance and you don't know which one you want. it's pretty obvious from what you said that she made several points of letting you know that she was interested and you did not reciprocate. you told her by your conduct you are not interested. you kept her at the friend level even though it's obvious through the reading that she was indicating she was interested in more. you made the decision whether you realize it or not. you should move on, because from her point of view you have rejected her.

no photo
Tue 01/23/24 09:56 PM
because those of us who try to be honorable are usually dumped fairly quickly. we're not willing to talk sex talk with you, we're not willing to send you money, we're not willing to be scum, so we're not that interesting. you all claim to want honorable men, but you honestly don't know how to treat them or respect them when you do find one.

no photo
Mon 06/05/23 07:38 AM
I'm frequently talking to users that when they tell me their location it is not the same as what the profiler is showing. and after getting to talk to them and know them a little bit I realize that they would not have put a fake location on. The app is changing locations or hiding them which makes it impossible to actually find someone nearby because the app won't sort them that way. I see people from Minnesota on the app and none of them actually live in Minnesota, I do see a lot of Texas and California as well as East Coast, but few from the heartland. It appears the app hides a person's true location, you have to ask, also people tend to do put in fake locations if they live outside the country, US, they will put a US location instead of the country they actually live in.

no photo
Wed 12/01/21 08:15 AM
First and foremost, condolences - Lost my wife after 17 years together.

She happened to be 10 years younger, while age was irrelevant for us, it's now a matter of probability, there's just a greater probability someone my age is going to be more compatible.

That aside -

The whole premise of "mid-life crisis" baffles me, men my age intentionally reverting back to an age/lifestyle that experience should long since left a healthy sense of fear of.

Being with a woman solely based on physical attraction, to me, is terrifying, so much so that just talking to a woman who overplays her attractiveness makes me feel depressed.

it's the energy, for guys it's the energy that women bring to the relationship and women that are younger than us and attractive they don't have to be runway models or goddesses but take care of themselves bring an energy that as we get older we really do crave. women as they get older have a habit of becoming dormant and sometimes when I look at the photos it's like I'm looking at somebody with one foot in the grave. it's a sad way of stating it but a photo is worth a thousand words and we all like energy and we all need energy and that's what relationships are about is recharging ourselves.

no photo
Tue 11/30/21 08:19 AM
there is something about a man talking with a pretty woman that lifts the emotional psyche differently than a man talking with another man, God created woman to be a companion to man, it's not unreasonable to want to talk to a pretty woman, what starts as friendship can become something more, don't push down someone who wants to talk to a pretty woman. when you've been married and You've Lost that female companionship it leaves a hole, I know because I've been there myself and am there and I'm on this site hopefully for some social interaction but I'm not looking for a bed partner because I don't believe in that. but there are a lot of scamming people on here, there are men posing as women using women's photos and there are women who just simply are dishonest

no photo
Tue 11/02/21 08:40 AM
can't access the reference post

no photo
Tue 11/02/21 08:37 AM
I get notifications of unread messages but never seem to find them, is this a related problem to what's being discussed here?

no photo
Tue 09/21/21 01:55 PM
I get a lot of interest from women far younger than myself, but when I try to establish connections with women close to my own age I'm often ignored, and the ones that are close to my age that show interest in me are the ones that have not taken care of themselves, from the looks of some of the photos all they do is sit in front of the TV and eat. was married 27 years, lost my wife to cancer, I'm not looking to become a nurse made for a woman who can't take care of herself, that may sound selfish, but it is the reality.

no photo
Mon 09/06/21 06:37 AM
In my experience it is usually used by women who are trying to endear themselves and set you up for a scam, almost always is followed by requests for money. Being widowed makes us a target for them.

no photo
Tue 08/31/21 12:37 AM
the Android app keeps loading Facebook gaming promo and you can't get out of it. I've had to uninstall the app and reinstall it to get out of the promo. how do we stop this stupid thing. it even takes me to install Facebook which I already have installed, and I do not play Facebook games, they are scams!