Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Fri 04/06/12 04:20 PM

Hmm here are a few of ours.

Better than a poke in the eye with a burnt stick.
(Be thankful for what you've got.)

Dry as a dead dingo's donger
(Pretty Dry)

About as useful as **** on a bull.
(Useless)

Flat out like a lizard drinking.
(Workin Hard)

Bangs like a dunny door in a storm.
( Has sex a lot)

Sticks out like dog's balls.
(Doesn't fit in at all)

As useful as an ashtray on a motorbike
( Not worth a Damn)

As funny as a fart in an elevator.
( Not funny at all, except to yourself)

Well that's a few of our Aussie sayings that we use heaps.

:thumbsup:

hahahaha! These are cute my boss used to say stuff like that:

Slicker then snot on a doorknob
Better then a poke in the eye with a sharp stick
Your slicker then babyshit on an ice skatin rink

no photo
Fri 04/06/12 04:13 PM
Wherever you go....there you are.

no photo
Fri 04/06/12 04:07 PM
Hi Shelly Welcome! waving I am the weekend door greeter...come on in and enjoy!laugh

no photo
Fri 04/06/12 03:52 PM
uhhhhhh...... yes!

no photo
Fri 04/06/12 04:24 AM

He also is a top of the line moon shiner.....really, one of the coolest guys I have ever known.

Your bud, you and my bro would get along great! My brother does those trips where they drop you off in the middle of nowhere and you survive for a week or 2 without any outside communication. Count me out, but he loves it.

What no blow dryer or cell phone?????! OMg!!! slaphead

no photo
Thu 04/05/12 07:10 PM

lol ....ok then, how about the silent treatment? Fits of anger? reverse physcology! I always win! frustrated

Uhhhhhh...BabyDawn....I invented the "silent treatment"...seriously....I hold the patent. "Fits of anger"?...apparently you have never witnessed a Polish schitt fit!

"Reverse psychology" only works on people dumberer than you.

I would say that you are losing this arguement except you got two aces that guys will never have....boobs and a pu$$I. That pretty much evens everything out. (and will give you iron fisted dominance over the rest of the brotherhood of the penis) ...they are weak.

hehehehhehehehe

No fair your pulling out the big gun! bwahahahaha!

no photo
Thu 04/05/12 05:35 PM

Black powder Pistols at.....30 paces!!!!
devil

You would hate me too bro.....

Keep your black powder and thirty paces....I am more of the snipe them at 800 yards kinda guy.

Holey Crap! OKAY ,YOU WIN!!!laugh

no photo
Thu 04/05/12 05:34 PM

I stomp my feet, pout,swear, cry and whatever else to win bigsmile

You would hate me....

after 5 years old...it has zero effect on me.(though I do cry when I masturbate so, I gotta give you credit on that one)

:)

lol ....ok then, how about the silent treatment? Fits of anger? reverse physcology! I always win! frustrated

no photo
Thu 04/05/12 05:24 PM
I stomp my feet, pout,swear, cry and whatever else to win bigsmile

no photo
Thu 04/05/12 05:07 PM
Snakes don't bother me..reptiles are cool! I'm really not squeemish with any other insects....I used to have to bait the worms for my ex when we went fishing, he could'nt do it! laugh But spiders..litterally scare the crap out of me, can't even kill them to afraid...will call my son or throw a shoe at it and run! Even the little ones, I don't like them.

no photo
Thu 04/05/12 04:28 PM
Spiders scared

no photo
Wed 04/04/12 05:15 PM
JCPenney.com....SHOES TAB!!!! :banana:

no photo
Tue 04/03/12 05:18 PM
I say eat! Enjoy like you said in moderation...I tend to put weight on through the middle, when I lay off the carbs and junk food I can keep at a good weight.Use your food pyramid as a guide for nutrients, just give up a few bad foods and add some healthy ones! ex: I gave up pasta which I used to eat 2-3 x's a week ,instead I have been trying differant salads and vege mixes. No sodas or sugary drinks at all weekdays...then on weekends its my treat! (moderately of coarse).....sometimes small changes in your diet will cause for less cravings and yes to excercise even if its just a short walk ...gotta burn them calories! :smile:

no photo
Tue 04/03/12 04:45 PM

Thank goodness you stopped me before I gave my credit card number out. Because I was so about to.

Dag nab it ... and I was gonna friend you! laugh

no photo
Tue 04/03/12 04:41 PM
Nick the new guy whose name is James..Welcome!!! My name is Dawn but you can call me Sue...laugh have fun, good luck...most everyones nice here!

no photo
Mon 04/02/12 04:47 PM
I know Torgo I checked , thats alright though , I'll hustle some up one way or another! lol

no photo
Mon 04/02/12 03:38 PM
Dont judge others until you have walked a mile in thier shoes......................................................................................................................Then judege them all you want because you are a mile away and you have thier shoes laugh laugh laugh laugh rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Sun 04/01/12 03:38 PM
yeah amc.com dose'nt really show a link to buy the comics, but I do see webisodes! Gonna have to check them out when I got some time to kill. bigsmile

no photo
Sun 04/01/12 03:04 PM
yea thats what I'm running into R-Sin. I'm not trying to collect them ..just want to read them and then maybe pass them on. Must be some somewhere in a swap shop or library or something

no photo
Sun 04/01/12 02:53 PM
I dont know about it in Canada. I am in Ny, my son and I watched season one on Netflix and I was hooked