Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Sat 07/28/18 12:34 PM
ok Txsgal, thanks for the advice! I'm looking forward to trying things in it. Chicken is definately one of them. I do normally cook for up to 3 people so I'll have to do some fanangling when I cook :joy:

no photo
Sat 07/28/18 10:30 AM

An atheist does not believe in God... an agnostic does not give a crap!

I have better things to worry about like what I'm going to have for lunch.

Well Said! :joy:

no photo
Sat 07/28/18 10:24 AM
So where's the story? :book:

no photo
Sat 07/28/18 10:20 AM

I used to have one too and loved it. I never blanched anything before I cooked it but maybe yours is different. I would recommend them and will get a new one soon.

Thanks Delightful! I probally wont blanch chicken as it says to. I searched a few recipes online for airfrying and none of them mention blanching. I always soak my potatoes in cold water though if Im making french fries. I dont add salt though...family adds enough at the table!:joy:

no photo
Sat 07/28/18 10:15 AM
Thanks for the opinions! I will definately be giving it a try. :joy: Of all things to try my son wants to make hot dogs in it tonight :joy::joy:

no photo
Sat 07/28/18 07:10 AM
waving Hi

My daughter bought me a air fryer. I was reading through the manual and it says I should blanch certain things before cook inng them. Is it nessasary? I didnt realize how small these things were... I dont think Im gonna be able to cook very big meals in it...was hoping it would replace my deep fryer. Any tips? Suggestions? Recipes?

no photo
Sat 07/28/18 06:26 AM

Traveling without moving, the sound of the spheres. Where am I? Who am I! Where am I going? Where have I been? I'm none the wiser. I need cake. I'm going for cake. I am 1 with the cake. Ohm

Confusious say: Man who eats his cake can't have it to!

no photo
Fri 07/27/18 05:03 PM
The Walking Dead...until Negan arrived ..down hill from there :confused:

Before that The Office was one of my favs

no photo
Fri 07/27/18 04:59 PM
Nice

...hard to pick a word about someone you dontt know.:hushed:

no photo
Fri 07/27/18 04:32 PM
ummmm 15- 68
:smirk:

no photo
Fri 07/27/18 04:22 PM
Usually my first thought is shallow:
Not attractive = no
or yeah he's good lookin = yes

then comes my 2nd thought as I read the profiles:
To far away = no
My general area = yes

no photo
Fri 07/27/18 04:08 PM
If you can't be content with what you have received in life , be thankful for what you escaped flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 07/22/18 06:44 PM
I have been on facebook for about 8 yrs. It seems to me that it used to be much more interesting in the beginning... then all the drama, intrusions and spam kind of got to me so I unfriended a lot of people, set up privacy settings and now I just keep it to goof around and stay in contact with friends and family.

no photo
Fri 04/14/17 06:08 PM
Its partially sciatic Max...I have neropathic nerve damage.Mostly affecting my legs, feet, back and arms sometimes. Its weird. I was just diagnosed last fall so Im still learning. Stretching and excersize helps a little but it also hurts too.

no photo
Thu 04/13/17 06:18 PM
Skepticalsoul
Im not sure I can do physical therapy, my insurance wont cover that. I try light excersizes & stretches on my own but you are right the numbness never goes away. Gabapentin helps a lot but makes me sick to my stomach. I guess I'm still in the process of finding what wirks for me

no photo
Thu 04/13/17 06:10 PM
Edited by Unknow on Thu 04/13/17 06:11 PM
Hi! and Ty Rosemary :smiley: No I have not dicussed any nerve block injections with my Dr yet . I have had a few other health problems as well, between everything and health insurance issues I'm trying to control the gerd by diet, losing a little weight and otc meds. Originaly we thought it was my galbladder. (which is now gone, soooo...lol)

no photo
Mon 04/10/17 05:01 PM
Edited by Unknow on Mon 04/10/17 05:01 PM
So my Dr. had me on 2 differant meds for the pain in my legs and back. I was waking up at night with severe heartburn / gerd. Someone mentioned that muscle relaxers can contribute to gerd. I stopped taking one med & cut the other dose down. I'm in pain again but no heartburn so far. (3 nights trying this) Anyone else have problems with meds & side effects? :sob:

no photo
Mon 10/10/16 04:35 PM
I think Abraham gets Lucilled! I have a 5$ bet on its him , not Glenn.But I do think Glenn also gets killed probaly because of Maggies stupid pregnant ***. :grin:

no photo
Sun 09/25/16 02:30 PM
50 is the new 20 so relax :sunglasses:

no photo
Sun 09/25/16 02:30 PM
50 is the new 20 so relax :sunglasses:

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25